Finally decided on my first cycle (Test and Tbol)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. any methylated compound is hard on the liver guys. non methyl orals are obviously better on the liver.. but not good on gains lol


  2. Gotta go back to work, have fun, I'm right, so research! And find out what's what!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1
    any methylated compound is hard on the liver guys. non methyl orals are obviously better on the liver.. but not good on gains lol
    Trenbolone isn't good on gains?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    He's right that he has done research on it but like I said earlier doing that desensitizes your leydig cells making it harder for your own LH to work and bind to the leydig cells
    Desensitization does not occur with the doses posted.

    And jbryan, can you tell me about dmz? I have seen a lot of hype about it, and am considering it especially due to legality and from reading that it does not impact liver enzymes considerably.

  5. and super dmz is not more potent haha id take 50mg dbol over dmz anyday
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    Trenbolone isn't good on gains?
    I said non meth ORALS.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1 View Post
    I said non meth ORALS.
    I see most dmz logs report gains of around 17 lbs lean body gains, and they retain a lot of it with proper PCTs. What do users of dbol report?

    Plus, DMZ is far safer on the liver

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox

    I see most dmz logs report gains of around 17 lbs lean body gains, and they retain a lot of it with proper PCTs. What do users of dbol report?

    Plus, DMZ is far safer on the liver
    I agree man, safer on the liver. and I think these users of dmz gaining 17 pounds are those new or relatively new to hormone use. I know if a took it right now id be lucky to get close to 4-7lbs. that's why id prefer dbol. yes, its more watery but definitely like the feel a lot better. plus who doesn't like rock hard wood in the morning haha

  9. that's me in my avitar by the way ... on d-bol.... don't look too bloated huh lol

  10. What is DMZ? Never heard of it...And since this is my first cycle, from what you guys are saying I would probably get strong retainable gains wouldn't I? I've read the same about Tbol though, heard of roid newbies gaining 15 pounds in 6 weeks and keeping all of them, which is way I chose to use it..

  11. Lol no I understand trenbolone, what you are saying makes sense. Because you already have so much muscle mass, I agree completely that you would only gain 4-7. But for those of us that are still in the 100-190 range, we will gain more ideally (at least in the 150-170 range lol)

    And just look up Super DMZ log. You can read all about it shred. I recommend it because it is legal, safe on the liver, and a lot of people have a lot of good results all over the world.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox
    Lol no I understand trenbolone, what you are saying makes sense. Because you already have so much muscle mass, I agree completely that you would only gain 4-7. But for those of us that are still in the 100-190 range, we will gain more ideally (at least in the 150-170 range lol)

    And just look up Super DMZ log. You can read all about it shred. I recommend it because it is legal, safe on the liver, and a lot of people have a lot of good results all over the world.
    I way 191 5'8ish lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Shredology
    What is DMZ? Never heard of it...And since this is my first cycle, from what you guys are saying I would probably get strong retainable gains wouldn't I? I've read the same about Tbol though, heard of roid newbies gaining 15 pounds in 6 weeks and keeping all of them, which is way I chose to use it..
    and shredology, tbol is a wonderfull compound. it is much like dbol with very very similar gains but there pretty lean. almost ni water

  14. def pick tbol over dmz man, youl love it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1 View Post
    def pick tbol over dmz man, youl love it
    Is tbol illegal?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post

    Is tbol illegal?
    Yes and tbol is yummy my fav oral
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  17. Yeah brah Tbol is illegal but that's not a problem is it?

    I've only read good things about it.


    My original cycle was only:

    Test e 1-12 weeks @ 500mg
    Tbol week 6-12 @ 60mg

    With a simple nova PCT, and HCG during and after the cycle. I changed it to what it is right now from recommendations on the first page, do you think it's better now than it was?


    Thanks for the feedbacks guys they are greatly appreciated, health and gains are very important so I really hope i'm doing the best choices

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1
    and super dmz is not more potent haha id take 50mg dbol over dmz anyday
    Mg for mg dimethazine ( Di methyl dht azine ) is more potent than dbol ( methyl bodenone)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1

    I said non meth ORALS.
    Trenbolone can be used orally.
    Ever heard of methoxy trn/tst?
    Contained plain trenbolone, people loved it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox

    I see most dmz logs report gains of around 17 lbs lean body gains, and they retain a lot of it with proper PCTs. What do users of dbol report?

    Plus, DMZ is far safer on the liver
    Dimethazine is two superdrol molecules bonded with a azine bond.
    It is very unhealthy.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Shredology
    What is DMZ? Never heard of it...And since this is my first cycle, from what you guys are saying I would probably get strong retainable gains wouldn't I? I've read the same about Tbol though, heard of roid newbies gaining 15 pounds in 6 weeks and keeping all of them, which is way I chose to use it..
    Id pick oral turinabol over dimethazine any day.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1

    and shredology, tbol is a wonderfull compound. it is much like dbol with very very similar gains but there pretty lean. almost ni water
    Tbol is dbol with a 4-chloro group added to it, which prevents aromatization, lowers androgenic effects.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Shredology
    Yeah brah Tbol is illegal but that's not a problem is it?

    I've only read good things about it.

    My original cycle was only:

    Test e 1-12 weeks @ 500mg
    Tbol week 6-12 @ 60mg

    With a simple nova PCT, and HCG during and after the cycle. I changed it to what it is right now from recommendations on the first page, do you think it's better now than it was?

    Thanks for the feedbacks guys they are greatly appreciated, health and gains are very important so I really hope i'm doing the best choices
    Blind leading the blind.
    Don't worry though, lots of people use steroids with no clue about them, and get away fine.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox

    Is tbol illegal?
    its not a prohormone, its a parent. lol yes its illegal.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    Mg for mg dimethazine ( Di methyl dht azine ) is more potent than dbol ( methyl bodenone)
    yes I'm aware of that. just sayin dbols better in my view.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    Trenbolone can be used orally.
    Ever heard of methoxy trn/tst?
    Contained plain trenbolone, people loved it.
    yep. have had it. not good oral bioavailability tho. id prefer regular ol tren tho lol why take it oral.. lol tren already is harsh. also it wasn't plain old tren. it was a hormone closely resembling tren but not quite tren. plus even if it was... methylating the compound would completely change it. take dbol and eq for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    Tbol is dbol with a 4-chloro group added to it, which prevents aromatization, lowers androgenic effects.
    spot on.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My first Cycle Test E and D-bol
    By ChrisSanderso in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:02 AM
  2. my thoughts and experiences on my first cycle
    By Behemoth1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:42 PM
  3. finally decided on my cycle. please critique
    By blackjack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 06:27 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Log in
Log in