Finally decided on my first cycle (Test and Tbol)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post

Is tbol illegal?
    Yes and tbol is yummy my fav oral
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.5%

Yeah brah Tbol is illegal but that's not a problem is it?

I've only read good things about it.

My original cycle was only:

Test e 1-12 weeks @ 500mg
    Tbol week 6-12 @ 60mg

With a simple nova PCT, and HCG during and after the cycle. I changed it to what it is right now from recommendations on the first page, do you think it's better now than it was?

Thanks for the feedbacks guys they are greatly appreciated, health and gains are very important so I really hope i'm doing the best choices
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1
    and super dmz is not more potent haha id take 50mg dbol over dmz anyday
    Mg for mg dimethazine ( Di methyl dht azine ) is more potent than dbol ( methyl bodenone)
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I said non meth ORALS.
    Trenbolone can be used orally.
    Ever heard of methoxy trn/tst?
    Contained plain trenbolone, people loved it.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox

I see most dmz logs report gains of around 17 lbs lean body gains, and they retain a lot of it with proper PCTs. What do users of dbol report?

Plus, DMZ is far safer on the liver
    Dimethazine is two superdrol molecules bonded with a azine bond.
    It is very unhealthy.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Shredology
    What is DMZ? Never heard of it...And since this is my first cycle, from what you guys are saying I would probably get strong retainable gains wouldn't I? I've read the same about Tbol though, heard of roid newbies gaining 15 pounds in 6 weeks and keeping all of them, which is way I chose to use it..
    Id pick oral turinabol over dimethazine any day.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%

and shredology, tbol is a wonderfull compound. it is much like dbol with very very similar gains but there pretty lean. almost ni water
    Tbol is dbol with a 4-chloro group added to it, which prevents aromatization, lowers androgenic effects.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%

Yeah brah Tbol is illegal but that's not a problem is it?

I've only read good things about it.

My original cycle was only:

Test e 1-12 weeks @ 500mg
    Tbol week 6-12 @ 60mg

With a simple nova PCT, and HCG during and after the cycle. I changed it to what it is right now from recommendations on the first page, do you think it's better now than it was?

Thanks for the feedbacks guys they are greatly appreciated, health and gains are very important so I really hope i'm doing the best choices
    Blind leading the blind.
    Don't worry though, lots of people use steroids with no clue about them, and get away fine.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox

Is tbol illegal?
    its not a prohormone, its a parent. lol yes its illegal.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.5%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

Mg for mg dimethazine ( Di methyl dht azine ) is more potent than dbol ( methyl bodenone)
    yes I'm aware of that. just sayin dbols better in my view.

Trenbolone can be used orally.
    Ever heard of methoxy trn/tst?
    Contained plain trenbolone, people loved it.
    yep. have had it. not good oral bioavailability tho. id prefer regular ol tren tho lol why take it oral.. lol tren already is harsh. also it wasn't plain old tren. it was a hormone closely resembling tren but not quite tren. plus even if it was... methylating the compound would completely change it. take dbol and eq for example.

Tbol is dbol with a 4-chloro group added to it, which prevents aromatization, lowers androgenic effects.
    spot on.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.5%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Blind leading the blind.
    Don't worry though, lots of people use steroids with no clue about them, and get away fine.

My goal by posting this thread is to do this safely, and not like a retard..I've done decent research I believe, but english isn't my first language and science is not really my thing lol..So do you guys think the cycle posted in OP as of right now is good and safe? I wouldn't mind dropping the Var at the beginning tbh since it's my first cycle and I don't want to over do it, but if ya'll are telling me it'll make a big difference i'll consider it more..

At first I planned to do a tbol only cycle, but then might aswell throw test in it to maximize the gains. I've only read good things about Tbol, and obviously test is best. I'm just trying to get opinions on how to do this as safely and efficient as possible

Thanks
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%

yes I'm aware of that. just sayin dbols better in my view.

yep. have had it. not good oral bioavailability tho. id prefer regular ol tren tho lol why take it oral.. lol tren already is harsh. also it wasn't plain old tren. it was a hormone closely resembling tren but not quite tren. plus even if it was... methylating the compound would completely change it. take dbol and eq for example.

spot on.
    If you think it was modified trenbolone, you should let Patrick Arnold know he is wrong, and doesn't know anything about steroids or testing them.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%

My goal by posting this thread is to do this safely, and not like a retard..I've done decent research I believe, but english isn't my first language and science is not really my thing lol..So do you guys think the cycle posted in OP as of right now is good and safe? I wouldn't mind dropping the Var at the beginning tbh since it's my first cycle and I don't want to over do it, but if ya'll are telling me it'll make a big difference i'll consider it more..

At first I planned to do a tbol only cycle, but then might aswell throw test in it to maximize the gains. I've only read good things about Tbol, and obviously test is best. I'm just trying to get opinions on how to do this as safely and efficient as possible

Thanks
    Your cycle looks fine. Save the var for another cycle.
    Run tbol at 70-80mg for 6 weeks.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks
    Man the cycle looks fine. If your planning on cutting for the last 6 weeks run the var. If not the save it for another cycle. Torem for pct is the best If you can get the real sh*t. Some of that research chem grade stuff is a bit underdosed. In saying that If you had Nolvadex that would have been fine too. I think the poster before must have had his mind confused about it being carcinogenic as it is made for ladies with breast cancer so I highly doubt they would give a carcinogen to people fighting cancer. Anyways bro looks good you'll have a blast. Keep us posted on how things turn out for you.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.19%

Var needs to be ran 6-8 weeks.

At 140 i dont think you need gear
    You need a good diet

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first Cycle Test E and D-bol
    By ChrisSanderso in forum Anabolics