Need help with a transdermal mix....

drveejay11

drveejay11

Awards
(I hope I posted this in the right section???)

I'm thinking about running a transdermal Fina cycle along side my ENTH and EQ. I need a break from all these damn injection! I feel like a damn sprinkler! LOL

What's the best transdermal mix these days???? (And don't say Plogel, I hated it!)

Isopropyl Myristate and 99% isoproyl alcohol or something like that right????

Also, do I need to get a solvent also (to break down the fina pellets, or will I just be placing the pellets into the trans mix???)

Thanks for the help!

:cool:

wardog

Awards
  • Established
The best solution is the homebrew developed by the folks here, and marketed by BDC. If you need it fast, ordering it from this site with the DMSO is the quickest and easiest way to go. if you want the joy of homebrewing, this is my formula, which isnt far off from BDC:

10% prop glycol
10% octyl salicylate
10% oleic acid
15% Isopropyl mystrate
10% DMSO
45% Isopropyl alcohol

All I do is take the isopropyl alcohol, toss the pellets in and let them dissolve overnight. I then filter it with a coffee filter, and then add the rest of my ingredients in.

I have used this formula with tren, tren and test, and tren and 4-AD on various cycles. In all honesty, I tend to use a 30% absorption number for my dosage calculations and have had great results. I realize that numbers like 40% are tossed around, but I just dont see it.

If you have any other questions, I would be happy to help

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Furthermore, you can remove the acetate from the tren, which should give you a better absorption rate. However, I didn't find much of a difference by removing it. If you want to, it is a bit in depth, but relativly easy to do..just let me know

drveejay11

drveejay11

Awards
Thanks a bunch for the help! Yellow Jacket told me YOU were the man.........thanks for coming thru bro!

wardog

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro. If you decide to go the "make it yourself" route, I can give you places to get the goodies, just PM me

drveejay11

drveejay11

Awards
No problem bro. If you decide to go the "make it yourself" route, I can give you places to get the goodies, just PM me
Thanks agin bro......will do!!!!!!!!

;)

Now, where was I?? Ahhh yeah, I remember......

Me----------->:saw: <-----------YellowJacket

drveejay11

drveejay11

Awards
You caught me........you sneaky bastard!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

Brock Landers J

Awards
could you all post more info on how to make a transdermal fina application. I understand the use of all of the ingredients, and have all of the ingredients however I am still confused. Wouldn't you add more than 10% dmso? Also if using the Finaplex H pellets you could just toss them in and let them dissolve? Forgive my ignorance, wardog...your help is appreciated

wardog

Awards
  • Established
No you shouldn't use more than 10% DMSO. You stink, and it makes it burn and irritate your skin worse after a while.

Toss the finaplix into the isopropyl alcohol and let it dissolve. Filter it in a coffee filter to get rid of the binders. Now toss in the rest of your components and your good to go.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
could you all post more info on how to make a transdermal fina application. I understand the use of all of the ingredients, and have all of the ingredients however I am still confused. Wouldn't you add more than 10% dmso? Also if using the Finaplex H pellets you could just toss them in and let them dissolve? Forgive my ignorance, wardog...your help is appreciated
click below....every step you need to make your mix. Sage