Madds87, is 'Madd' for insane muscle, with PH-19! (Sponsored)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones make you look and feel your best!

You may have a big problem and not even know it. You are here obviously because you want to look and feel your best through diet, exercise, and supplements. You are probably doing the diet and exercise, but you aren't getting the kind of results you want...the kind of results that turns heads and makes you feel good when you look in the mirror. These prohormones are a better alternative to illegal anabolic steroids. Most people compare PH19 to the illegal prohormone "Tren" (estra 4,9-dione) for the effects. Although this product is not an androgen, we can see why people think the effects are similar. This chart may explain some of it and is our theory based on our research:

* all theories are not warranties or promises to perform, simply our belief about the product combined with proper diet and exercise.

LG Sciences has always been committed to prohormones...

Steroids like our prohormones are not popular in modern culture because most people think that major league baseball players and children are the primary users. We suggest ONLY PEOPLE OVER 21 use prohormone products. In fact a study shed some light on just exactly who uses steroids illegally. According to a famous study from Rick Collins JD, a famous advocate for legalization of steroids, found "The average age steroids user is aged 31. Ninety percent of the respondents were white, half were unmarried and 64 percent had no children. Most were more highly educated than the average American, and 77 percent were self employed. Of those who replied, 98 percent had work, far higher than the average employment rate in the US." These aren't kids or "major leaguer's" they are just average guys that don't feel good and want to get an edge.

So, I am not crazy because I want to increase my androgen levels?

No, in fact if you happen to live in Canada you may have watched a documentary called "The Disappearing Male" which talks about how men are under assault from environmental toxins. Things like plastic containers, fruits and vegetables, and even hair care products all have the ability to boost estrogen and reduce testosterone. In fact it's so bad that according to a Canadian documentary the average male is in trouble:

From The Disappearing Male:

• The average sperm count of a North American college student today is less than half of what it was 50 years ago.
  • The quality of sperm is declining. Eighty-five per cent of the sperm produced by a healthy male is DNA-damaged.

Prohormones Are Good For You?!?

Some steroids are illegal, but there are prohormones that are legal to sell under DEA law. Unlike the back door vials bought at gyms or the chemically altered methylated steroids sold at some stores, these prohormones are dietary supplements made in a GMP compliant facility and don't carry the damaging effects of grey market prosteroids and illegal injectable steroids you'd buy at the gym. Here's a comparison chart:

Preliminary studies suggest that Prohormones have little to none of the reported "side" effects of anabolic steroids and are actually good for you. They help balance your hormones and keep your body performing optimally. There is no test you can take to tell you what your "ideal" hormone levels are. because Most tests do not differentiate between environmental chemicals or estrogens and those your body produces. the chemicals in the environment are not tested and So, while you may appear normal on paper, . You may actually have these chemicals throwing off your whole system.

Testosterone blood tests may be ineffective!

I've been fascinated with steroids for 10 years now. I've learned a lot, but no matter what I know I can't know YOUR body. No doctor can tell you exactly what is going on with you. You need their advice along with your own experiences. We have already established that preliminary studies show that environmental chemicals that destroy testosterone and boost estrogen are not tested by a standard blood test. The only way you are going to know what "works" for you is to try things and then raise or lower the amount based on your OWN results. You have to workout hard, eat right and then be responsible for your own success even with LG Sciences products this fact doesn't change.

Prohormoes Like In PH19 Help You Look And Feel Your Best

Don't take our word for it. Here are some of our advisors that believe in LG Sciences and stand behind the products. Our team of advisors include some of the best minds in bodybuilding, strength and motivation. Here's the team:

• Dr. Todd Lee M.D. NPC National Champion - Todd Lee is a medical doctor and competitor. He is a national bodybuilding champion, contest trainer, and user of LG Sciences products. Todd has a keen mind for what it takes to look your best on stage and he advises LG Sciences on the art of using supplements precontest.

• Jeff Johnston Grand Champion Powerlifter - As a 730lb bench press grand champion, Jeff knows what supplements work and don't work. Not only is Jeff capable of lifting 730lbs, he looks good doing it! While most powerlifters weigh 300lbs and are sloppy, Jeff is well built, with a six pack and walks around that way.

• Joe Lehey Top Bodybuilding Competitor - No one motivates people like Joe Lehey. Joe wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth or the perfect genetics. Joe put in his time at the gym and built his temple with hard work. His videos are an inspiration to all people who dream to achieve more from their bodies!

Adding It All Up For You

It's not an easy choice for some people to make. Can you put in the time and eat the right foods to make PH19 work for you? Can you observe your body and see what dose is right for you? Can you be that focused? Do you want it that bad? If you do, then try a cycle of PH19, train your ass off, eat right, and ENJOY the feeling you get every time you walk by a mirror.

[h=3]Liquid PH-19 "Chrome Series" Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: .5 mL
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
6-keto-pregne-4-ene-3,20-dione20 mg**
Octopamine10 mg**
Apocynin50 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, CA EDTA, Na Sorbate, Sucralose, K/NA Benzoate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Ace K, Stevia.

[h=3]Liquid PH-19 "Chrome Series" Directions:[/h]Shake Well Before Each Use. Use PH-19 for 4-8 weeks, at 4-8 doses per day, at least 1 hour in between each dose. Use the oral syringe to place 1.5 mL under your tongue and hold for 60 seconds. Then swish in your mouth for 60 seconds, coating the entire mouth, and swallow completely. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO USE OR PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!
[h=3]Liquid PH-19 "Chrome Series" WARNING:[/h]This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 21 years of age or older. Before using this product, seek advice from a physician. Avoid using this product if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication or supplement. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if side effects occur. Do not exceed recommended serving size. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects and those that are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a Physician before consuming this product. Drink at least 2 liters of water daily and consume adequate calories when using this product. This product should be used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! This is Madds87 bringing PH-19 to you loud and proud!
First off, I would like to thank LG Science for providing me these, not one but TWO bottles of PH-19!

Dosing:
Week 1- 80mg,80mg,80mg,100mg,100mg,100mg,120mg
Week 2- 120mg,120mg,140mg,140mg,140mg,160mg,160mg
Week 3- 160mg,160mg,160mg,160mg,160mg,160mg,160mg
Week 4- 160mg,160mg,160mg,160mg,160mg,160mg,160mg

Reasoning for this dosing:
I want to show its max potential. This is the highest dose that the bottle recommends.
Other supplements will be liver juice, fish oil, multi, and daa.

Im really not going to crazy with support supplements cause I wanna see how this will effect me. Its supposed to be very mild. So things will adjust im sure as the days go.

Calories will vary from 3000 and up. Goal is always 4000.

I will be feeding my body lots of nutrients and mostly clean bulk. So we will see how this prohormone does with staying lean, since its a tren sister...

I plan on videos, pictures, workout logs, diet logs, etc. I wont do an example every single day, but i will always keep you all updated.

I hope I dont disappoint and I will be trying my hardest. Im also training for a promotion at work so its a little crazy busy, but Im always fitting in gym time and food.

I have all of my pct at hand if things get to crazy. AI maybe if i start to feel gyno. Since tren seems to do that to me.

Ill be starting tomorrow!!!! Booyah!!!

:firedevil:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't expect you to get much (over what you'd acquire without the ph19), but that's the pessimist in me and definitely hoping I'm wrong and you magically swell to Pro Card status. Good luck brother, train hard!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't expect you to get much (over what you'd acquire without the ph19), but that's the pessimist in me and definitely hoping I'm wrong and you magically swell to Pro Card status. Good luck brother, train hard!
Yeah... im hoping atleast hdrol status... but might even do decent and comparable to tren... well see...
No worries... itll be a fun run and am doing this for fun... the real cycle is after this... i have a test prop and tren ace waiting for me :) muahaha! (evil laugh)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok workout today.... real sry numbers... right now... third workout in for about two months...

Squats: 135x10 185x10 225x10 275x10 315x2
Leg press alternating: 315x10 405x10 405x10
Leg ext 135x10 165x10 165x10
Calve press standing 160 3x10

Took my first dose this morning. The liquid is really not that bad. I was expecting it to taste terrible.
Dont feel anything. No energy or anything. Did a video of me posing. Dont make fun of my pudge. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uRxPc1UXrI

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please make fun of my pudge. :)
Well, since you asked, you can definitely tell you're in the off season, but there's still some time to shred up :nana:

Seriously though, this should def be a fun way to roll into your real cycle!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah bro... i might bridge it. I dunno might just take a break and then start the real cycle.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Nice to see someone putting some leg work in. Well done sir

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
In for it(I'm running tbol/mast/test but wish I could run tren - **** scares me)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
In for it(I'm running tbol/mast/test but wish I could run tren - **** scares me)
Why its the most beautiful thing in the world!! Lol but what your running now should be an awsome combo too bud.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
In on this bro. Is this the pre burst cycle?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I like that you posted a video. Way easier to see progress from that. Pictures can be deceiving. Whats the current diet like?

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Prohormones make you look and feel your best!

You may have a big problem and not even know it. You are here obviously because you want to look and feel your best through diet, exercise, and supplements. You are probably doing the diet and exercise, but you aren't getting the kind of results you want...the kind of results that turns heads and makes you feel good when you look in the mirror. These prohormones are a better alternative to illegal anabolic steroids. Most people compare PH19 to the illegal prohormone "Tren" (estra 4,9-dione) for the effects. Although this product is not an androgen, we can see why people think the effects are similar. This chart may explain some of it and is our theory based on our research:

* all theories are not warranties or promises to perform, simply our belief about the product combined with proper diet and exercise.

LG Sciences has always been committed to prohormones...

Steroids like our prohormones are not popular in modern culture because most people think that major league baseball players and children are the primary users. We suggest ONLY PEOPLE OVER 21 use prohormone products. In fact a study shed some light on just exactly who uses steroids illegally. According to a famous study from Rick Collins JD, a famous advocate for legalization of steroids, found "The average age steroids user is aged 31. Ninety percent of the respondents were white, half were unmarried and 64 percent had no children. Most were more highly educated than the average American, and 77 percent were self employed. Of those who replied, 98 percent had work, far higher than the average employment rate in the US." These aren't kids or "major leaguer's" they are just average guys that don't feel good and want to get an edge.

So, I am not crazy because I want to increase my androgen levels?

No, in fact if you happen to live in Canada you may have watched a documentary called "The Disappearing Male" which talks about how men are under assault from environmental toxins. Things like plastic containers, fruits and vegetables, and even hair care products all have the ability to boost estrogen and reduce testosterone. In fact it's so bad that according to a Canadian documentary the average male is in trouble:

From The Disappearing Male:

[*]The average sperm count of a North American college student today is less than half of what it was 50 years ago.
[*]The quality of sperm is declining. Eighty-five per cent of the sperm produced by a healthy male is DNA-damaged.

Prohormones Are Good For You?!?

Some steroids are illegal, but there are prohormones that are legal to sell under DEA law. Unlike the back door vials bought at gyms or the chemically altered methylated steroids sold at some stores, these prohormones are dietary supplements made in a GMP compliant facility and don't carry the damaging effects of grey market prosteroids and illegal injectable steroids you'd buy at the gym. Here's a comparison chart:

Preliminary studies suggest that Prohormones have little to none of the reported "side" effects of anabolic steroids and are actually good for you. They help balance your hormones and keep your body performing optimally. There is no test you can take to tell you what your "ideal" hormone levels are. because Most tests do not differentiate between environmental chemicals or estrogens and those your body produces. the chemicals in the environment are not tested and So, while you may appear normal on paper, . You may actually have these chemicals throwing off your whole system.

Testosterone blood tests may be ineffective!

I've been fascinated with steroids for 10 years now. I've learned a lot, but no matter what I know I can't know YOUR body. No doctor can tell you exactly what is going on with you. You need their advice along with your own experiences. We have already established that preliminary studies show that environmental chemicals that destroy testosterone and boost estrogen are not tested by a standard blood test. The only way you are going to know what "works" for you is to try things and then raise or lower the amount based on your OWN results. You have to workout hard, eat right and then be responsible for your own success even with LG Sciences products this fact doesn't change.

Prohormoes Like In PH19 Help You Look And Feel Your Best

Don't take our word for it. Here are some of our advisors that believe in LG Sciences and stand behind the products. Our team of advisors include some of the best minds in bodybuilding, strength and motivation. Here's the team:

[*]Dr. Todd Lee M.D. NPC National Champion - Todd Lee is a medical doctor and competitor. He is a national bodybuilding champion, contest trainer, and user of LG Sciences products. Todd has a keen mind for what it takes to look your best on stage and he advises LG Sciences on the art of using supplements precontest.

[*]Jeff Johnston Grand Champion Powerlifter - As a 730lb bench press grand champion, Jeff knows what supplements work and don't work. Not only is Jeff capable of lifting 730lbs, he looks good doing it! While most powerlifters weigh 300lbs and are sloppy, Jeff is well built, with a six pack and walks around that way.

[*]Joe Lehey Top Bodybuilding Competitor - No one motivates people like Joe Lehey. Joe wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth or the perfect genetics. Joe put in his time at the gym and built his temple with hard work. His videos are an inspiration to all people who dream to achieve more from their bodies!

Adding It All Up For You

It's not an easy choice for some people to make. Can you put in the time and eat the right foods to make PH19 work for you? Can you observe your body and see what dose is right for you? Can you be that focused? Do you want it that bad? If you do, then try a cycle of PH19, train your ass off, eat right, and ENJOY the feeling you get every time you walk by a mirror.

[h=3]Liquid PH-19 "Chrome Series" Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: .5 mL
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
6-keto-pregne-4-ene-3,20-dione20 mg**
Octopamine10 mg**
Apocynin50 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, CA EDTA, Na Sorbate, Sucralose, K/NA Benzoate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Ace K, Stevia.

[h=3]Liquid PH-19 "Chrome Series" Directions:[/h]Shake Well Before Each Use. Use PH-19 for 4-8 weeks, at 4-8 doses per day, at least 1 hour in between each dose. Use the oral syringe to place 1.5 mL under your tongue and hold for 60 seconds. Then swish in your mouth for 60 seconds, coating the entire mouth, and swallow completely. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO USE OR PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!
[h=3]Liquid PH-19 "Chrome Series" WARNING:[/h]This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 21 years of age or older. Before using this product, seek advice from a physician. Avoid using this product if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication or supplement. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if side effects occur. Do not exceed recommended serving size. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects and those that are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a Physician before consuming this product. Drink at least 2 liters of water daily and consume adequate calories when using this product. This product should be used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

hahahah is this for real??! wow prohormones make u feel your best?! hahah this whole post makes me laugh so hard hahahah

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Yeah that's a lot of hype. But it referencing to "our" PH's when it says "prohormones make you feel your best" not other companies. Obviously PH's like tren, sdrol other methylated PH's have high sides and make you feel like sh*t. LG prohomones are a safe alternative to those. I'm not trying to say that the gains are going to be as great as tren extreme but you also wont have any unwanted sides with our products. This also makes are products ideal for stacking with other oral compounds because your not adding to the risks with them. I use LGs PH's year around to enhance my cycles.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
In on this bro. Is this the pre burst cycle?
Im not sure what im going to do after this cycle...
I was thinking a few options:
a. after this cycle run pct for 4 weeks then start test and tren cycle after
b. bridge this cycle into my test and tren cycle

Im mainly thinking a. since i like to have some recovery time going on. My body suffered from that 8 wk epi cycle i did last.
What you think DD?

I like that you posted a video. Way easier to see progress from that. Pictures can be deceiving. Whats the current diet like?
Thanx man. Im going to keep doing this. Its a lot easier. Diet is clean but heavy in carbs. Now i enjoy my fatty foods maybe twice a week in a meal. Main meals consist of beef, pork, chicken and turkey. All the meats. Fish on an occasion mainly from sushi. My carbs come from bread, rice, oatmeal and quinoa. Always a serving of veggies in every meal. My meals are normally from 3-6 meals a day, reaching my caloric intake always. When its three meals its normally three hefty meals and will prob only get to 3000 or a little more. 6 meals i can get in 4000. It all depends on how busy my day is...

hahahah is this for real??! wow prohormones make u feel your best?! hahah this whole post makes me laugh so hard hahahah
Cmon its lg.... They have always had posts like this. Its the supplement industry sir. Basically you make your own decision, and logical guess.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas. Today was a chill day... haha jk... i had to get some christmas shopping done. Wow talk about wanting to ring peoples neck.... It was insane!!! I just now got home and my diet today was pretty much ruined... But not to bad. Im going to have a big dinner tonight. Have a good bit of left overs. Mostly porkchops and ribs, yellow rice, mashed potaoes yellow corn, black eye beaand maybe some cheesecake to top it off... Im starving...

Feel pretty good. and honestly kinda feel alpha! Bad headache all day though. Notice a great deal of energy.

It was pretty hard shopping today with such soar legs.... I was waddling everywhere...

Oh and story for the day:
As i was in the mall getting me a footlong sub, from subway. I heard a voice behind me say "hey you!" I turned around and it was an ex girl that I screwed a couple of times and kinda ended things or I ended things or quit talking to her... same difference lol... It was really awkward...

And on top of it, this mall is the mall my gf works at, which she works at vistorias secret, and i couldnt help but think "oh i hope my gf doesnt get off for a break"... close call, since i wasnt far from the store at all... she could of just looked out of the store and seen me... WHEW!
My gf is Panamanian too so she could of got all hispanic loco on my arse! lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Im not sure what im going to do after this cycle...
I was thinking a few options:
a. after this cycle run pct for 4 weeks then start test and tren cycle after
b. bridge this cycle into my test and tren cycle

Im mainly thinking a. since i like to have some recovery time going on. My body suffered from that 8 wk epi cycle i did last.
What you think DD?
Run a solid pct man. Let your HPTA recover and 2 weeks after end of pct get a blood test to make sure you came back. If its good start prop tren!!!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Im with Danger Dave... After your pct and you get back on try adding in M1d black(or as of tomorrow it will be M1d Andro ;)). I add it too most of my cycles as it helps with estro control, SHGB and with androgen receptor density. I notice I look a bit more full while on. I actually added both M1d Black and Ph19 to my last cycle and it help me break my plateau while I was bulking last.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im with Danger Dave... After your pct and you get back on try adding in M1d black(or as of tomorrow it will be M1d Andro ;)). I add it too most of my cycles as it helps with estro control, SHGB and with androgen receptor density. I notice I look a bit more full while on. I actually added both M1d Black and Ph19 to my last cycle and it help me break my plateau while I was bulking last.
Why not... ill throw it in with the cycle later. :)

Just thought of this... lg sciences first and real methyl masterdrol was my first prohormone i started... lol... wow the good ole days...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My gf is Panamanian too so she could of got all hispanic loco on my arse! lol
Most recent ex was half Panamanian, half Irish. Tan and juicy curves from the Panamanian side ftw, but jeez if she got pissed (which was often) she could have you lookin' for cover. Never tell a Panamanian women you were at the stripclub last night. Should you be so foolish, for the love of Mike do NOT tell her it was for business reasons. Even if you win this argument, you'll lose.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Most recent ex was half Panamanian, half Irish. Tan and juicy curves from the Panamanian side ftw, but jeez if she got pissed (which was often) she could have you lookin' for cover. Never tell a Panamanian women you were at the stripclub last night. Should you be so foolish, for the love of Mike do NOT tell her it was for business reasons. Even if you win this argument, you'll lose.
Haha... yeah... i love the spiciness... i encourage it... and then she starts walking away because ill be saying things to her like "gah your sexy when your mad." And start slappin her arse when she turns around and reaching for her cooch. She has no idea what to do and pretty much cools off..... so guess who wins? This guy!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok weighing 175 which is what i started at.
Couple of things im noticing with this stuff is:
1. Aggression is real high. I mean almost like im taking some hard stuff.
2. Sex drive still good and normal. Not feeling any shutdown yet.
3. Knees have been hurting not sure why.
4. When i was pissed earlier today i noticed my heart was pounding like crazy. Honestly like my blood pressure is high
5. Feeling real good. Muscles feel real full.

Worked shoulders today. Yesterday was chest and bis.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Yeah that's a lot of hype. But it referencing to "our" PH's when it says "prohormones make you feel your best" not other companies. Obviously PH's like tren, sdrol other methylated PH's have high sides and make you feel like sh*t. LG prohomones are a safe alternative to those. I'm not trying to say that the gains are going to be as great as tren extreme but you also wont have any unwanted sides with our products. This also makes are products ideal for stacking with other oral compounds because your not adding to the risks with them. I use LGs PH's year around to enhance my cycles.
no prohormone is a safe alternative man. especially if its methylated. even if its not it still carrys risks.... it's a hormone.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
no prohormone is a safe alternative man. especially if its methylated. even if its not it still carrys risks.... it's a hormone.
My comment on safety was in reference to the methalated phs I listed. My point was safe in comparison..

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
True. But im sure mike was saying in comparison to hormones... but true i do feel the word safe has been thrown around a bit from alot of people.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Worked out back today. Been working out all week.

Weighed myself this morning and im at 178! Woot woot!

My body aches a little.. not sure why... ill drink more water today see if that helps...

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Body aches maybe from overtraining? How many rest days you taking?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
This happens to me all the time. I get so caught up in workouts and motivated during a cycle I forget to take rest days. My body usually lets me know by being achy especially about an hour after waking up.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Naw im only training three out of the week. Chest back and legs this week so far... Im at max dose... I decided to try out full dose... It might be too strong lol... I bought a new laptop and im going to do some video chats... I was going to catch up when i get off from work... I noticed my face is red. Not sure if its dry or my bp is getting higher. Body size is getting bigger... Noticed leaning out. But not too much since im still bulking.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Looks like you abs have tightened up. Overal you look more "full". Good stuff man!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looking solid man. You are definitely "fuller". I agree that abs look tighter.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid man. You are definitely "fuller". I agree that abs look tighter.
Thanx fellas. I think its alot of muscle memory... but could be the product... im rediculously aggressive... this stuff would be nice stacked with test or something else

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is a definitive improvement in composition here man. Just my .02, but it looks like you're going somewhere with this.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
There is a definitive improvement in composition here man. Just my .02, but it looks like you're going somewhere with this.
Thanx bud. I def am curious to see where another two weeks will go

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Workouts are freekin awsome!!! Had a beautiful back and leg workout! One arn pulled 100's which i wasnt expecting soon... but hey ill take it! Strength is def coming back... this week im starting to see everything. Good stuff!

jgbigarms

jgbigarms

Awards
Very cool bro...subbed fosho! U stacking w anythg or just the ph-19? Keep on keepin mang!

jgbigarms

jgbigarms

Awards
Read another where dude stacked M1d black along...sounds sick! Very interested and geeked to try!! Might do a log...been a while tho

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Read another where dude stacked M1d black along...sounds sick! Very interested and geeked to try!! Might do a log...been a while tho
I stacked that during my last bulk! Loved it!

jgbigarms

jgbigarms

Awards
Yeah very cool...it was urs! Did u rock 2 and 2? 2 m1d black and 2ph-19

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Yea I went through two bottles of each for just over 6 weeks. Just started a new log. Should be pretty exciting.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this stuff i would enjoy with some test...

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Madds I need some advice on my new thread I posted of you get some free time. Thanks man.