Looking to gain muscle

JMonty

Awards
hey guys im new to all this im 185 pounds i wanna be 205 i wanna take hdrol idk if i should and what should be my diet and what all should i take with it

amiller745

Awards
How long have you been lifting? How old are you?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't know how to eat properly, then cycling is a waste of time.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should focus on diet and training before hdrol. Diet and training alone can get you to 205 very easily. You want to say natural until you've maximized your potential and then you can consider PH/DS/AAS to push you past. You don't want to take that stuff and not be up to snuff with everything else in your regime.

Find an online calculator to figure your maitenance caloric intake. Add 250+ calories on top of that number. Count your calories and weigh/measure your food (www.myfitnesspal.com). If 250kcal extra isn't helping you gain, then eat more.

Focus on eating lean meats and whole grains, fruits and veggies. . Don't avoid fat- have nuts, oils, peanut butter ect. When I first start bulking I was only eating 40g of fat and I went no where. Avoid weight gainer shakes if possible. There's a reason they aren't called "muscle gainer" shakes.

What's your training routine now?

Riskyb

Awards
You can easily get into the 200s just by eating more and training harder. When your gains come to a halt, then incorporate the halo in my opinion

rynie27

Awards
I made the mistake of cycling too soon before I knew how to eat and train and it was a massive waste..

JMonty

Awards
Alight I'm 19 lifting for 3 years if you guys could give me a diet that would be great, also what other supplements should i take like protein and creatine stuff like that

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For supps I'd stick with protein and creatine, maybe a prewo. Keep it simple, don't get balls deep into supps until you need to. Treat supps like I said with anabolics. Hold off on it until you need it.

As for your diet... like I said earlier-eat.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Alight I'm 19 lifting for 3 years if you guys could give me a diet that would be great, also what other supplements should i take like protein and creatine stuff like that
There's this wonderful new gadget called the innerwebz.

Use it, live it, love it

Good luck...

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Had a bad experience with Hdrol. Completely eradicated sex drive for the 11 days I took it (had to cut myself off due to an upcoming steroid drug test for employment that I wasn't aware of) and it CONTINUED to kill my sex drive for another 35 days. Stuff is poison

JMonty

Awards
Eat what anything and everything?
For supps I'd stick with protein and creatine, maybe a prewo. Keep it simple, don't get balls deep into supps until you need to. Treat supps like I said with anabolics. Hold off on it until you need it.

As for your diet... like I said earlier-eat.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Eat what anything and everything?
Eat very lean.

You're looking at boiled chicken and rice
Steak and potatoes

Eggs without the yolks

Lots of vegetables and/or fruit

2-3 protein shakes a day.

But please, look for alternatives to this PH. It is very toxic in my honest opinion

JMonty

Awards
OK I will start this diet Monday no PH unless i honestly need it thanks for all the help guys

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
OK I will start this diet Monday no PH unless i honestly need it thanks for all the help guys
NP. How old are you again?

If you're 24+, I would look into trying 500mg test cyp a week for 12 weeks, assuming you've also been working out for a few years. Much safer than ANY pro hormone that I am aware of?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
im 19 been lifting for 3 years
Ah ok. Yeah definitely stay away from even PH's for now then, but when you're a little older you'll be good to go. Just research til then... and IMO go with testosterone cypionate down the road.

JMonty

Awards
ok so more protein and vegges and fruit within the day with 3 protein shakes a day im not gonna do PH or tests till i need to
Ah ok. Yeah definitely stay away from even PH's for now then, but when you're a little older you'll be good to go. Just research til then... and IMO go with testosterone cypionate down the road.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Lifting for 3 years at 19, so started at 16... you should be massive if you were really working at that age.

The fact that you want to jump on halodrol at 19 and have no idea about diet is scary. You at least understand Macros right?

Not being a dick but... the mindset you potray is that of an inexpierenced lifter who will be another example the anti AAS advocates will point to.

Lift heavy, lift often, eat clean, eat alot. Come back in 4-5 years and if you arent a tank (you will be with hard work and dedication) jump on the juice. PH are a waste imo.... AAS (wet) ftw.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
ok so more protein and vegges and fruit within the day with 3 protein shakes a day im not gonna do PH or tests till i need to
Yes my friend. Most people recommend 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight a day. You should gain a few lbs a month doing that consistently. I drink 2 protein shakes a day and have gained a good amount of weight since starting.

Vegetables and fruits are very important. Which do you prefer? Personally, I like fruits, but eat whichever you want.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Start with a 40/40/20 macro split based on your daily minimum caloric requirement. Up the calories by 100 per day after the first couple weeks until you find the qty that fits you best. Reduce carbs to shred or up them to gain. I do a 50/30/20 based on 2100 calories daily as im on a cut.

It takes time and practice and most of all experimentation to figure out what diet is best for you. I take in 1.5-2 times my weight in protein as a general rule.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Had a bad experience with Hdrol. Completely eradicated sex drive for the 11 days I took it (had to cut myself off due to an upcoming steroid drug test for employment that I wasn't aware of) and it CONTINUED to kill my sex drive for another 35 days. Stuff is poison
Lol you mustve not ran pct......35days wow hahah i ran mdrol which is heavier than hdrol and i only lost sex drive for 1 week after cycle then i was back to normal...

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Lol you mustve not ran pct......35days wow hahah i ran mdrol which is heavier than hdrol and i only lost sex drive for 1 week after cycle then i was back to normal...
You're right, I didn't take a PCT, because I couldn't find legitimate info on if they tested for SERMs... didn't want nolva or clomid to pop up in the test because I didn't have a prescription O_O

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Btw I just noticed your height and weight. I mean no offense, but at what weight were you BEFORE you took mdrol if you're at 155 now @ 5'11? I am asking out of curiosity don't mean to sound mean

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
you can use mdrol for bulking/cutting. i was 176 before it and was 163 after. i used it to cut weight for wrestling and gain strength. worked perfect with my diet and i had good supps/serms on hand. i am now 162lb i should update that, but you know what i mean though?

j05441

Awards
You can easily put on 15 lbs easy in a year natty at your age with a good deit. I know this cause i did it with a decent diet and then some!

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
You can easily put on 15 lbs easy in a year natty at your age with a good deit. I know this cause i did it with a decent diet and then some!
I know someone who is 27, put 15 lbs on in a year while losing body fat **with lowT (>250)...** Workout and DIET are the key it seems.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
It killed your sex drive, thus it's poison? DAA kills my sex drive; is that poison as well?

JMonty

Awards
what is Macro split draw i just lifted and took protein nothing else which is why im here to learn all i can
Start with a 40/40/20 macro split based on your daily minimum caloric requirement. Up the calories by 100 per day after the first couple weeks until you find the qty that fits you best. Reduce carbs to shred or up them to gain. I do a 50/30/20 based on 2100 calories daily as im on a cut.

It takes time and practice and most of all experimentation to figure out what diet is best for you. I take in 1.5-2 times my weight in protein as a general rule.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Google "macro nutritional split explained" theres a wealth of knowlege out there, i couldnt do it justice by typing it in on my phone.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
It killed your sex drive, thus it's poison? DAA kills my sex drive; is that poison as well?
It also caused the heaviest fatigue I've ever seen. Didn't want to lift, didn't want to move, didn't want to eat... just wanted to sit there and sleep, nonstop. Couldn't have sex with my fiance, couldn't even think about getting it up. The sex drive was the part most people respond to, but in reality the poison came from the lethargy on the level of being hit by a train, a plane, and then a bomb.