Any ways to boost libido on cycle?

brendan670

Awards
I am currently just starting my 4th week of helladrol, and have lost my sex drive altogether. Its hard for me to get an erection, and even harder for me to keep it. Is there any OTC product I can take for a quick boost? I bought some tribulus and saw palmetto because I read that it can help..Ideas anyone?

Superman_777

Awards
Pick up some unleashed. Its worked the best for me in terms of libido. It also frees up natural test aswell as lowering your sbhg. Its really meant to add in to a post cycle, but works wonders for my sexdrive. Also some Maca & horny goat weed in combination I heard works pretty well together

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I'm about to run Helladrol myself. Trib should def help. I just ran 4-ad with my 1-ad/decavol cycle and it really helped with libido and lethargy.

Dif ball game than a natty test booster though, bc its a dhea metabolite that converts into actual test. Expect better gains if dosed high enough.

brendan670

Awards
Thanks for the replies...I have daa for PCT would it help if I started running that at 3g/day? I decided Im gonna cut it short at 5 weeks (saturday) mainly because I have a 1 year anniversery coming up and want my libido back. Plus I'm more than pleased with the results. Anyone have an idea how long it will take for my sex drive to be back?I am also running torem if that makes a difference..

Also, this may be a newb question, but what is the best way to end a cycle exercise wise? Should I have the last day or two be rest days and come back hard when I start PCT? Just thought about this since rest days are when you grow.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Torem makes me horny as hell, and recovery is days, not weeks, so hopefully that's encouraging. I've heard of people starting on DAA while still on cycle but don't know enough about that or the rest day question to answer

rynie27

Awards
I love maca, has always helped me out. Mixture of that an horny goat weed should help

j05441

Awards
What is your pct? A good pct your hardons should be back in 3 days or so. And i mean fully.

Daa on cycle isnt meant for libido. Its to try and get saturated to boost lh and stuff

brendan670

Awards
pct I plan is

Torem 120 for 3 days, 90 the rest of the week/60/60/30
daa 3/3/3/3
Vitamin C
Creatine mono
hawthorn berry
milk thistle
pre-workout (not sure of the name)

Tbol

Awards
Erase Pro was good for me. It also helped me maintain aggressiveness. Start DAA Tue last 2 weeks of cycle. Again, good for me, JMO.

brendan670

Awards
so today is 1 week on pct, (i started early) and still have zero sex drive. you guys think my torem is bunk? I got it from mp reasarch

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
Naw,it doesnt happen overnight,Mp torem isnt bunk.Its gonna take a week or two for your natural test to kick back in depending on your cycle stack.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently just starting my 4th week of helladrol, and have lost my sex drive altogether. Its hard for me to get an erection, and even harder for me to keep it. Is there any OTC product I can take for a quick boost? I bought some tribulus and saw palmetto because I read that it can help..Ideas anyone?
Maybe you aren't attracted to women, and it is finally coming out ?

j05441

Awards
I would trust this board sponsors over a sketcky mp anyday

Superman_777

Awards
Mp research is a sponsor @ steroid.com.. o_O

Mp is legit, probably better than most out there.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Care to expand on that? Interested...
My exemestane from Purity was bunk bunk bunk. I was only taking a 4-DHEA and couldn't stop aromatizing with it even at a low DHEA dose. Only got a week into the cycle and quit it because of gyno

brendan670

Awards
UPDATE:

Im two days away from my 4th week of PCT..Still no sex drive..been taking maca/horney goat weed daily..I ordered some tadalafil from the same place,mainly to see if their chems are legit, it seems to be working just no drive at all still. Should I be worried about this? or is the torem just killing my drive? I feel like I have the same energy in the gym as pre-cycle, not sure if that would mean im recovered or not..

Superman_777

Awards
Dude stop worrying so much..serms can cause loss of libido and your only on your 3rd wk of pct. Keep tight until a week or two after your pct then report back

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
18 year old sex starved cheerleader that's pissed at her dad. Works for the libido everytime ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE:

Im two days away from my 4th week of PCT..Still no sex drive..been taking maca/horney goat weed daily..I ordered some tadalafil from the same place,mainly to see if their chems are legit, it seems to be working just no drive at all still. Should I be worried about this? or is the torem just killing my drive? I feel like I have the same energy in the gym as pre-cycle, not sure if that would mean im recovered or not..
all the symptoms of homosexualality. time to come out, and be honest to yourself.

18 year old sex starved cheerleader that's pissed at her dad. Works for the libido everytime ;)
not if he likes boys.

brendan670

Awards
lol you guys are *******s haha. but ill take it as i have nothing to worry about.

something i just realized, my libido was fine until a few days before i ended the cycle.. so hopefully all is well