test results back. doc says normal but barely passed what to do?

C

chubbsthedog6

Awards
so i got my blood test after about 3 months after my last cycle because my nuts were not back to normal.
well i was a kid that made the mistake of cycling when i was 18 ran 3 cycles, used serms as pct for all. and my result was 301 on a range of 247-827ng/dl. that was all they tested was testosterone so not much help there i know and im 19 years old btw. curious if you guys have any output on what i should do or just let it be.

T

Thomasxavier

Awards
Look up Dr. Scally. You may even consider contacting him. It sounds like you may have AAS induced hypogonadism. Only treatment for this is HCG, unless you want to have to do testosterone shots for life. No thanks IMO

C

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yeah no thanks on the t shots for life. not looking to be on trt want to have a family some day. but ok ill look him up right now

T

Thomasxavier

Awards
yeah no thanks on the t shots for life. not looking to be on trt want to have a family some day. but ok ill look him up right now
HCG is great for fertility.

But a word of advice... go to a urologist with those blood results before you do any HCG treatment, and request a prescription to testosterone cypionate or enanthate. That way you can cycle again legally in the future. Bwahha. I did

C

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Lol probably won't be even thinking about cycling for quite some time. if even ever actually need to get this problem fixed. i looked him up but couldn't really find what all to do any links you have by chance? he research is very interesting, suprised i havent heard of him before.

V

vassille

Awards
let it be for about a year and see where the levels go. After that if low look for alternative.

T

Thomasxavier

Awards
I don't think Dr Scally really talks in-depth about how to reverse AAS induced hypogonadism, but rather he himself treats it. So my greatest recommendation is you contact him... because if I recall correctly, it takes a very high dose of HCG to fix you, and it's done for a specific amount of time. If done wrong, I'm sure it would desensitize some things... so please contact him don't do it yourself