formeron and prolactrone for gyno reversal?

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Need some help. Month after my pct from a cycle of halodrol with no sides I started to take some DAA again. Two days in and my nipples were sore and Ive got some small lumps. Cant really visibly see a difference yet. I immediately stopped taking the DAA and started back on my forma stanzol. It has been 15 days and I have not seen any cahnge. Nipples still sore and lumps are still present. What should I do because I am still freaking out about this. Never had any signs of gyno in my 30 years.

It was reccommended to me to try formeron and prolactrone but I'm not sure at this point.

Thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure, give it a try an let us know how it goes.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
4th day of formeron and prolactrone. Nipples are more dire than they were before. Is this common at first?

Been doing 2 pumps a day morning and night on chest,arms, and stomach.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
4th day of formeron and prolactrone. Nipples are more dire than they were before. Is this common at first?

Been doing 2 pumps a day morning and night on chest,arms, and stomach.
How exactly are they more dire? I'm just making sure you don't mean "drier." Are you applying it directly to your nipples? If so I would make sure you moisturize, bro. That's thin skin and applying a topical directly will dry that skin out quickly.

Also, I was under the impression that letro was more effective for 'gyno reversal' (cosmetic surgery would obviously be best but i doubt you're trying to go with that option yet).

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Just finished my 5th week of Formeron (1 pump a day in the morning) and Prolactrone (2 pills a day split am/pm) and my right nipple is still puffy and sensitive/sore.

This was steming from a flare up after 2 days of taking DAA which was started a month after I finished PCT of a 6 week run a Hallodrol. Not sure which caused the flare up but it doesnt seem to be going away. Any help on what to do would be great. Body fat isnt very low right now since Ive been on high calories this winter but still shouldn't be over 12%.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
No I was rubbing it on with the top of my wrist like instructed. Whats wrong with using your hands though? Also how long can you run formeron at 1 pump a day?

Not sure what induced the gyno but was hoping it would be gone by now. Should I try a SERM or just go ahead and head to the doctor to get checked out?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I was rubbing it on with the top of my wrist like instructed. Whats wrong with using your hands though? Also how long can you run formeron at 1 pump a day?

Not sure what induced the gyno but was hoping it would be gone by now. Should I try a SERM or just go ahead and head to the doctor to get checked out?
The doctor is going to slice it out. That gets expensive.
Since you did mention you ran a cycle, I honestly would suggest another cycle. Only this time run something that only mildly aromatizes and stack with a DHT pro hormone (stano, Bulk-Up, to name a couple).
In my past experiences gyno had always been reversed and erased with a DHT.
I'd also like to see your full pct layout from that cycle in case maybe the gyno is from rebound.
I just can't see DAA effecting prolactin to the extent of incurable gyno.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
The doctor is going to slice it out. That gets expensive.
Since you did mention you ran a cycle, I honestly would suggest another cycle. Only this time run something that only mildly aromatizes and stack with a DHT pro hormone (stano, Bulk-Up, to name a couple).
In my past experiences gyno had always been reversed and erased with a DHT.
I'd also like to see your full pct layout from that cycle in case maybe the gyno is from rebound.
I just can't see DAA effecting prolactin to the extent of incurable gyno.

Cycle (6 weeks)
-Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125 (taken first at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.)
-Cycle Assist full dose (12 a.m. and 8 p.m.)
-Fish Oil
-Forma Stanzol - 10 pumps a day split 12 hours apart
-Taurine

PCT (4 weeks)
-Torem 90/60/60/30
- Dpol DAA
-Need2Slin
-Lean Xtreme
-SAN's Creatine Nitrate
-Forma Stanzol- 6 pumps a day split 12 hours apart

This was the cycle I last ran. This problem started about 5 weeks of finishing PCT. I definetly don't want to get sliced open so what would be your suggestion for another cycle?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle (6 weeks)
-Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125 (taken first at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.)
-Cycle Assist full dose (12 a.m. and 8 p.m.)
-Fish Oil
-Forma Stanzol - 10 pumps a day split 12 hours apart
-Taurine

PCT (4 weeks)
-Torem 90/60/60/30
- Dpol DAA
-Need2Slin
-Lean Xtreme
-SAN's Creatine Nitrate
-Forma Stanzol- 6 pumps a day split 12 hours apart

This was the cycle I last ran. This problem started about 5 weeks of finishing PCT. I definetly don't want to get sliced open so what would be your suggestion for another cycle?
Ten weeks is quite a long time to use Forma IMO, wondering if that induced the rebound leading to your gyno.

I used Bulk-Up at the end of my last cycle and it got rid of the gyno that dbol and test gave me. If you're looking to build some decent mass while reversing your gyno and can afford it, I would use that. It definitely works. Make sure to use an AI on cycle though.

If you can't afford it though or you're not too concerned about quick mass, run Stanodrol. LGI makes a quality version.

Run one of the above for 8 weeks. If you want you can stack a non aromatizing bulker like superdrol the first four weeks of that.
It also wouldn't hurt to run some p5p too in case some of the irritation was from the DAA.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Androfactory's Bulk-Up? I believe I could afford that. What type of AI would you suggest? Stick with Formeron? How long should I wait before I started this stack since I am right now in my 5th week of Formeron?

I have a full cycle of Beastdrol (2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol L-Carnintine L-Tartrate) and Helladrol (17β-Hydroxy-2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstane-3-one) on hand right now.

So you are saying I could run Bulk-up and Beastdrol together for 4 weeks and then taper off to bulk-up for another 4. Write me up a stack of everythign you would suggest if doing this if thats not too much to ask? (like what on cycle support and PCT you reccommend)

Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androfactory's Bulk-Up? I believe I could afford that. What type of AI would you suggest? Stick with Formeron? How long should I wait before I started this stack since I am right now in my 5th week of Formeron?

I have a full cycle of Beastdrol (2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol L-Carnintine L-Tartrate) and Helladrol (17?-Hydroxy-2?,17?-dimethyl-5?-androstane-3-one) on hand right now.

So you are saying I could run Bulk-up and Beastdrol together for 4 weeks and then taper off to bulk-up for another 4. Write me up a stack of everythign you would suggest if doing this if thats not too much to ask? (like what on cycle support and PCT you reccommend)

Thanks
Drop the Formeron now. It is steroidal therefore you won't fully recover fin your last cycle until you take some time off.
Switch to Erase or similar and run for four weeks.
Then two weeks later (6 weeks total) you should be safe to start.

Beastdrol:
2 caps/2/2/2

Bulk-Up:
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

For a cycle of this length I personally would want clomid or torem post cycle.
You won't need extra on cycle supports here because of the included CP+R technology.
And stick with Erase or similar for pct. Never use a forma product in pct because it is actually still a pro hormone.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Kinda scared to run a cycle that strong right now with the gyno.

Do you think it would be smarter to stop the formeron right now and start letro and nolva to combat the gyno instead? That has also been recommended.

Thanks again for the help

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda scared to run a cycle that strong right now with the gyno.

Do you think it would be smarter to stop the formeron right now and start letro and nolva to combat the gyno instead? That has also been recommended.

Thanks again for the help
Completely your choice. However you feel safer.
There is a point where gyno cannot be reversed by letro though. Once the tissue has been set in and is no longer in beginning stage, it doesn't matter how much AI you throw at it.