Epi-Strong 6 week cycle (double check)

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
So I wanted to get everyone's opinion on my cycle set up before I jump into it. Im currently 6'1 185-188 with 10% bf. I want to keep this cycle fairly inexpensive and not run anything to harsh on the body yet.

This will be my second cycle, first consisted of hdrol ran at 50/50/75/75/75/75/75. It was a decent cycle and I gained 10 lbs but I feel I could have done better with my bulking diet.

So now to the current cycle:

CEL cycle assist weeks -2 to 10

Epi-Strong 30/30/30/30/45/45

Pct:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
AI Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3
Daa 3/3/3/3/3/3 ( might just end up goin full 8 weeks)

Ive done my research and feel I have it pretty well set up but a second opinion can never hurt when dealing with phs.

ALL suggestions are welcome!!

Thanks

amiller745

Awards
run the epi 30/30/45/45/45/45
run the erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
I figured since it was my first cycle i could get away with 30/30/30/30/45/45 plus i wouldnt have to grab a second bottle. Will I really not see noticable effects at 30? If i need to i can pick up a second bottle but id rather keep the cost low.

amiller745

Awards
I figured since it was my first cycle i could get away with 30/30/30/30/45/45 plus i wouldnt have to grab a second bottle. Will I really not see noticable effects at 30? If i need to i can pick up a second bottle but id rather keep the cost low.
That dose will probably be good enough. I just didn't see anything at 30mg with epi.

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
K Ill probably re-evaluate at 3 weeks and order a second bottle if needed.

Thanks

Tbol

Awards
I'm on day 14 @ 40, feel like a king. Do as your body tells you, but kill it. We only live once. Make the most of it.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
run the erase 0/0/3/3/2/1[/QUOTE]

yes taper down with the erase

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
I'm on day 14 @ 40, feel like a king. Do as your body tells you, but kill it. We only live once. Make the most of it.
This got me super excited :D Ill definently change up my erase protocol thanks for your input

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Get something for your joints and something for back pumps. I ran at 30 for only 4 and got bad back pumps on the 4th week. Good luck and enjoy. Epi is quite mild IN MY OPINION this last weeks at 45 will be great

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
yea i hope you got some taurine bud

on a side note, you guys think epi strong js worth the price? it has bigger doses but costs more than havoc or epi-10

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
Get something for your joints and something for back pumps. I ran at 30 for only 4 and got bad back pumps on the 4th week. Good luck and enjoy. Epi is quite mild IN MY OPINION this last weeks at 45 will be great
I have a joint supplement on hand and will definently pick up some taurine (completely spaced that one). All my other supplements were ordered today :D pretty much said **** it and ordered 2 bottles of Epi so i will be running it at 30/45/45/45/45/45. If the Tamoxifen I ordered checks out I will begin my cycle mid janurary.