BLABD

Awards
Here is my plan... 12 weeks

AI: Exemestane
Test E: 400mg a week
Deca: 400mg a Week
Dbol 30mg a week (week 1-6)
PCT: Clomid 1ml Daily 1 month

I was told this was a bit much, but I'm only on my 3rd cycle so I'm young, dumb and full of cum when it comes to this ****. The "pro" that said it was too much is currently in week 3 of his first cycle lol. I'll start this next May, only reason I'm asking now is they're having a sale on the AI and PCT for Christmas (Celebrate the birth of Christ by getting huge). lol So I'm trying to get a jump on things. Thanks guys!

****! I forgot, do I need a liver supp for this? I'm assuming yes? and Now much AI will I need ED?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd extend to 14 weeks because your running deca and Deca should be ran at least 12 weeks and needs a month to clear before pct. SO I would do..

Test 500mgs 1-14
Dbol 50mgs 1-4
Deca 1-12
HCG-250 IUs 2x a week (this is up to you when to start but stop 4 days before pct)
Pct-clomid 50/50/50/50

Have something on hand to control prolactin from the Deca

BLABD

Awards
I'd extend to 14 weeks because your running deca and Deca should be ran at least 12 weeks and needs a month to clear before pct. SO I would do..

Test 500mgs 1-14
Dbol 50mgs 1-4
Deca 1-12
HCG-250 IUs 2x a week (this is up to you when to start but stop 4 days before pct)
Pct-clomid 50/50/50/50

That looks good man! I'm thinking Exemestane will help with the prolactin? Although I've read guys still having issues with it even on that AI so maybe .50 mg a day? I appreciate the help man! This is the first cycle I've ever planned myself. I've always went with what my trainer was using and doing which is stupid.... after doing the research I have been for the past couple of months; I've noticed very stupid mistakes he (therefore I) were making.

TheThickMick

Awards
If your not experiencing estro sides i wudnt use the ai unless ur tryin to avoid aggrevating pre existing gyno. And id get something geared more towards prolactin sides to have on hand like caber or prami maybe and run inhibitp or prolacterone throughout. Imo its better to havin your supports on hand but only use when needed. And def extend the test atleast 2 weeks past like the other poster said. Gonna be a real fun cycle tho enjoy brudda.

TheThickMick

Awards
And if your gonna protect the liver tudca is top dog rt now but i always used mega doses of nac and ala on cycle and kept liver values in check on cycle before tudca was so readily availible.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Test 500mgs 1-14
Dbol 50mgs 1-4
Deca 1-12
Pct-clomid 50/50/50/50

Solid advice dan. For prolactin control I'd use prami. I've heard it does wonders for GH. Also in pct throw some DAA and a natural test booster.