Which AI does not hurt sex drive / ability to remain hard?

Thomasxavier

Awards
I am on a cycle of test cyp, 600mg a week, and use arimidex every other (or every 3) days at .25. It kills sex drive, and I have no idea why considering my blood work about 2 weeks into my cycle stated my estrogen levels were 32 (and test 2200), so why such a small dose killed my sex drive remains a mystery to me.

I have heard letro is 10x worse... so how about the rest?

Is there any AI that doesn't hurt sex drive?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I don't have personal experience with it yet, but exemistane is supposed to be easier on the sex drive. 12.5mg EOD

Thomasxavier

Awards
Thank you my friend. I will look into it, I appreciate it

Anyone else have any insight?

SlyCamaro

Awards
First thing I would do is stop the AI and see if it comes back. This happen to my buddy, he was only taking erase with his test E, he stoped and week latter he was fine. He's just running the test now and he has no issues but he holding more water weight now.

TheThickMick

Awards
Using forma rt now because of its supposed positive libido effects (off cycle tho) and its def doin the trick for me. But as others have posted, on cycle wit test ive never experienced ed or loss of sex drive whatsoever.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Using forma rt now because of its supposed positive libido effects (off cycle tho) and its def doin the trick for me. But as others have posted, on cycle wit test ive never experienced ed or loss of sex drive whatsoever.
Well I had zero Ed or sex issues until I used an AI lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Use otc AI, pct black.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on a cycle of test cyp, 600mg a week, and use arimidex every other (or every 3) days at .25. It kills sex drive, and I have no idea why considering my blood work about 2 weeks into my cycle stated my estrogen levels were 32 (and test 2200), so why such a small dose killed my sex drive remains a mystery to me.

I have heard letro is 10x worse... so how about the rest?

Is there any AI that doesn't hurt sex drive?
Sounds like someone has bunk test.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

TheThickMick

Awards
Or weak dosed test. 600mg and your bloods came back 2200? Something sounds off
Maybe mislabeled durin production by the ugl. Odd circumstances to say the least tho, hope things turn around for ya. Maybe add ina dht based compound? Good luck regardless

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Maybe mislabeled durin production by the ugl. Odd circumstances to say the least tho, hope things turn around for ya. Maybe add ina dht based compound? Good luck regardless
Yeah its possible. My bloods on cycle with 600mg test came back over 3000

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
yea but everyones gonna be different. I have only run one injectable cycle and i can say that on 350mg of high quality test prop a week my levels are close to 3000! this leads me to believe u might have some bunk test bro! grab some hcg thatll help ur issue as well. best of luck to ya and keep us filled in on ur results w it!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
yea but everyones gonna be different. I have only run one injectable cycle and i can say that on 350mg of high quality test prop a week my levels are close to 3000! this leads me to believe u might have some bunk test bro! grab some hcg thatll help ur issue as well. best of luck to ya and keep us filled in on ur results w it!
True and my blood test didn't read past 3000

Thomasxavier

Awards
Or weak dosed test. 600mg and your bloods came back 2200? Something sounds off
How so?

And my testosterone is prescribed legally. It is from a pharmacy in the US, acquired through a doctor.

The blood test was very early on, I was doing 400-500mg at the time it was taken, versus now (5 weeks in) that I moved to 600mg.

Thank you my brothers