Good deals on transderm PH carriers?

ZackMurphy

Awards
I just can't hack the $25/bottle on the 4 oz carrier I usually get from (other site name). They make a good transport gel, but just too much $$.

Anyone know any better deals on PH carriers? There's got to be a better deal on something in stock somewhere. My other outlet for good prices is all out of their gels.

Anyone? PM me if you have something good to suggest. I appreciate it.

I would link the site, but that's usually against forum rules.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will find his bulk powder price, along with CNW cheaper than what is being advertised over on that "other" board.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
His service is also vey good, my package arrived yesterday, I'm gonna go collect it justnow.

He's also very nice and negotiable, so if you wanna buy bulk you could make perhaps negotiate a better deal.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He will be getting some in soon. Patience grasshopper.

ZackMurphy

Awards
He will be getting some in soon. Patience grashopper.
:) Fair enough. Any guesses as to when? I don't need it in 10 minutes - just curious. If you know.

My next cycle wouldn't start until about 2/1.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between the T-Gel and penetrate

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Zack,

I just saw one person's opinion but no actual data or input from the seller or did I miss something?

ZackMurphy

Awards
Thanks Zack,

I just saw one person's opinion but no actual data or input from the seller or did I miss something?
Well, it's not loaded with user reviews and analysis, but there's a few posts expressing what guys have experienced, or what they think makes t-gel slightly better.

CNW's out of stock no their customizing gel, too. Penetrate is out of stock at nutraplanet.com .... Not sure of other good suppliers, since I really just wan tto support selers who support these forums. I'll probably just wait for Stryder's to get Penetrate back in stock.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why not make your own.

I can make ~4litres. I spent ~$100

ZackMurphy

Awards
Why not make your own.

I can make ~4litres. I spent ~$100
I'm not opposed to that - I cap my own orals sometimes, so I'm not afraid of playing home chemist. I'm in the middle of moving, though, so the hassle factor on that would be a little higher.

But when the cycle start time comes, I might consider somethign like that if I haven't found a decent deal yet. I aleady bought the bulk 1-test and 4-AD, but not the gel. So we'll see.