Winstrol/Test and strong steroid rating system

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.
    Answers

Winstrol/Test and strong steroid rating system

Hey guys I'm looking around to determine what would be the best cycle option for me. It'll be my first cycle, and i'm hoping it will be the only. My goal is building lean mass, and maintain it as much as possible.

Today I was reading some guide on a different forum and i've read about the strong steroid rating system, which is a chart rating the most popular steroids on many aspects on a scale of 1-10.

When I went to see test E's ability to keep gains I noticed it was only ranked as a 4, while winstrol and anavar were 10 and 9 respectively. It's surprising me because ever since i've been reading on AAS, i've been told oral only cycles were pretty much **** and pointless because you lose all the gains in a matter of days after you're off. Is this true?

From what I read winstrol basically shuts down your test completely, and it is less anabolic then the average natural test production so it ends up having negative effects if your goal is to build muscles. Is this true, and would it be worth it to stack it with test on a first cycle?

From the beginning I was looking at the average joe recommended's first cycle, 500mg test E/week for 12 weeks with a nolva PCT, but now I'm having doubts because of this chart.

Can anyone lighten me up?

Cheers

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

That's interesting.
    Shedding some light on the matter: it's all up to you how much you keep. (Training diet)
    To each there own some stuff might work for you that don't work well for others. And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

What are your stats?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.
    Answers

i'm 6'0 150 @ 8%. Been training for 2 years, and i'm currently bulking on 3500 cals and 120g protein a day
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shredology View Post
    i'm 6'0 150 @ 8%. Been training for 2 years, and i'm currently bulking on 3500 cals and 120g protein a day
    That's pretty low protein
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Wut up man...

Lets see first thing first... You will lose most of your gains even with the best PCT. You are pretty much heading for 4 steps foward and then 2-3 backwards. Understanding that right away will save you from some future disapointments - trust me you will go from being superman to nothing in a matter of a few weeks... this period is known as ''crash'' and its crucial to determin how much of your gains you will keep.

Second, you need to figure it out if you will do a SOLO cycle or if you will STACK it with other compounds. Anavar and Winstrol wonīt give you MASS. Thiank of it as baking a cake... anavar and wisntrol are the whipped cream and the cherry. I see you are pretty much the same hight as me but much lighter... you first need a mass cycle and nothing gives MASS as TEST.

Regarding Orals, forget what you read man.. or maybe reread it.... every steroid has a ''profile'' not all orals are lost within days.. only the ''wet'' ones, as you will lose most of the water weight.

Basically learn this: EVERY steroid is based of TEST and is assigned a ANABOLIC ration as well as an ANDROGENIC ratio. TEST is 100/100. The anabolic value gives you how much muscle building the steroid does... while the androgenic value hints to the ability of hardening, drying, cutting. Having said that Winstrol is a very androgenic compound with values ranging around 300. So it will dry you more so than build muscle. Same with anavar-which is a DHT derivate like Winstrol.

For a first cycle.. its practcly mandatory to have TEST in it. Another thing to keep in mind is AROMATIZATION... you have to know if what you are taking converts or not to estrogen...

Alright that should be it!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    That's pretty low protein
    From the reading and testing i've done it seems to be well enough...I used to take 1.5g/lbs of BW but i've read from a recent study you actually only need .64/lbs. I tried it at pretty much .8 and i've been making the same gains. Obv when I hop on i'll go back to atleast 200 though...

Quote Originally Posted by mrmello View Post
    Wut up man...

Lets see first thing first... You will lose most of your gains even with the best PCT. You are pretty much heading for 4 steps foward and then 2-3 backwards. Understanding that right away will save you from some future disapointments - trust me you will go from being superman to nothing in a matter of a few weeks... this period is known as ''crash'' and its crucial to determin how much of your gains you will keep.

Second, you need to figure it out if you will do a SOLO cycle or if you will STACK it with other compounds. Anavar and Winstrol wonīt give you MASS. Thiank of it as baking a cake... anavar and wisntrol are the whipped cream and the cherry. I see you are pretty much the same hight as me but much lighter... you first need a mass cycle and nothing gives MASS as TEST.

Regarding Orals, forget what you read man.. or maybe reread it.... every steroid has a ''profile'' not all orals are lost within days.. only the ''wet'' ones, as you will lose most of the water weight.

Basically learn this: EVERY steroid is based of TEST and is assigned a ANABOLIC ration as well as an ANDROGENIC ratio. TEST is 100/100. The anabolic value gives you how much muscle building the steroid does... while the androgenic value hints to the ability of hardening, drying, cutting. Having said that Winstrol is a very androgenic compound with values ranging around 300. So it will dry you more so than build muscle. Same with anavar-which is a DHT derivate like Winstrol.

For a first cycle.. its practcly mandatory to have TEST in it. Another thing to keep in mind is AROMATIZATION... you have to know if what you are taking converts or not to estrogen...

Alright that should be it!
    Great post man thank you very much! I was pretty much sold to test from the beginning so i'm not surprised. So basically what you're saying, is that in my (lets say) 12 week cycle, i will gain 20 pounds of muscle but will only keep 5 after the crash? If so, what is the advantage of test? I don't think it'd be impossible to gain 5 pounds in 12 weeks natty...:/
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Its not that literal.. nor an exact science.. I canīt say how much you will actually keep?! Might be more hopefully.

Basically you will have the equivalent of MONTHS if not years of TEST all crammed into a few weeks. It is not natural and you will FEEL what I mean by ''superman'' you have to understand it is more then muscles.. because it messes with your head also. You def get a ''high'' from it a feeling of raw power, the supplement industry has capitalzied on this feeling lately by calling it ''ALPHA'' male feeling. And when you discontinue your body will be in a KAOTIC HORMONAL IMBALANCE state.. and even when you get your TEST back up with PCT, it will only be your natural TEST levels.. Its like you won the LOTTO for 12 weeks and bought a lot of things.. when you go pack to your regular pay, it wonīt be enough to maintan all the things you bought.

The cleaner the cycle the better crash you will have. But in essence most of your loss will be water related as TEST will readly convert to estrogen Your PCT is not good also. You should run nolva during the cycle for estrogen control and CLOMID for restoring your test. Clomid is much better for that purpose.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

IDK what you were reading, but test is the strongest of all, at least in that you keep the most gains and IT IS THE SAFEST!!! (test e, c).

Stanozolol (Winstrol) Ŧ Professional Muscle talks about how winstrol is actually very weak.

..and hard on your liver, and VERY hard on your hairline.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 10:16 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 09:39 PM
  3. designer steroids effects of test and estrogen?
    By loftus44 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 09:14 PM
  4. free test and designer steroids
    By bbcr11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:01 AM
  5. winstrol, test ethanate, and equipoise
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 06:26 PM