2nd PH cycle

binkshimself

Awards
Basically I'm planning on running my second PH cycle in the next month or 2 and I just wanted to make sure I got everything squared away before I start... here's the back story.... I'm 26. My first cycle was 5 weeks of Halo plex at 50mg a day. Went off the advice of a friend who's had a lot experience with PH's and stuck to an OTC pct. Experienced puffy/sensative nips and freaked so I got ahold of nolva and just about every other drug used for PCT. Thought I was experiencing gyno but never experienced any hard painful lumps, just puffyness. Ran the letro at .5mg and prami around 1mg (switched to cabergoline tabs after the sides from prami) to combat a posible prolactin issue but it did little to help. A few months later I still have puffy nips and it looks like $hit, but bloods show my prolactin is low (due to just coming off the caber at the time), Estrodiol is well within the normal range, test was 716, and liver enzymes were normal. I'm naturally a somewhat skinny/lean guy at 5'9 162lbs so I'm left to believe that it's just fat stored around my chest and nipple area, maybe due to hormonal imbalance during/after the Halo?

Anyways I'm setting up to run a 6 week cycle of RPN havoc to hopefully cut and get rid of some of this fat. Some muscle gain would be nice too:banana:. I'll list the supps for the cycle as well as post cycle

Havoc @ 30/30/40/40/50/50

Cel cycle assist pre, during, and post cycle
Iron mag labs Flex Rx- for joints
AI Motivate- for possible lethargy, back pumps, etc (I've heard mixed reviews so I'm looking for a better product)
Black lion Prolactrone - for possible prolactin sides
Dymatize elite mass protein
fish oil
multi vitamin

PCT
Nolvadex tabs at 20/20/20/20
BPS endosurge
SNS DAA
all maintenance sups listed above, minus prolactrone

I have a bottle of formeron and have heard awesome things about the product, but I'm not sure if It's worth running it with the havoc?considering epi acts somewhat like an AI already.

Any info or critiques you guys have would be welcomed. Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad cycle, taurine at several grams a day is wonderful for back pumps. I'd be wary of running any stimulant (especially 1-3, and caffine combined in a proprietary amount) in combination with epistane honestly though.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid. I have a log up of my havoc and 11oxo cycle I did a few months back if u wanna check it out.

binkshimself

Awards
Thanks guys. I'll take a look at that log. I plan on logging throughout my cycle, including bloods at the end. I almost want to stack with LMG this cycle but I'm not quite sure.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man!
Hope the gyno doesn't pop up.
Let us know if anything happens though.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Taper Nolva down 20/20/10/10 - should be done on any form of AI/Serm

binkshimself

Awards
Thanks. Any of you guys have experience with LGI LMG-25?

binkshimself

Awards
I've read it works well stacks with epi because it aromatizes and epi blocks aromatase

binkshimself

Awards
I just don't want super wet and bloated gains. Trying to stay relatively lean based on what i said in the first post.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
why not try hdrol? then you can do the hdrol/epi stack after that for lean gains. i know two methyls, just a suggestion

binkshimself

Awards
why not try hdrol? then you can do the hdrol/epi stack after that for lean gains. i know two methyls, just a suggestion
Wanna stay away from 2 meths at once and already did halo in my first cycle and had some problems after cycle. It's in the first post on this thread

yamaha7

yamaha7

Awards
Tren/Epi.....Go big or go home :)

yamaha7

yamaha7

Awards
Trenazone and epi is amazing!
Hell yea it is, I took it when it was known as Spawn...they pull all the good stuff of the shelves. Ok enough thread jacking.

binkshimself

Awards
Tren sides scare me... Don't want Tren dick... Lady friend wouldn't appreciate it

binkshimself

Awards
Alright I'm getting ready to order everything in next few weeks or so. I changed up a few of the support supplements for on cycle and pct. I'm taking away the AI motivate after reading bad reviews. Adding taurine powder and t-force on cycle. I've read a lot about the ingredients in t-force helping to keep natural levels up during cycle, as well as preventing libido problems which is what I'm concerned about. My *#!% went into hibernation the 4th week of halo plex so I'm trying to avoid that this cycle. Also removing endosurge from pct and just sticking with Nolva 20/20/10/10 and DAA. WORD

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
just wanted to come in and say i just ordered a bottle of epi strong for $32 cuz mrsupps is badass and having a 35% christmass sale right now. thanks for your time

amiller745

Awards
If you do some research you can find a bottle of epi for $25

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
If you do some research you can find a bottle of epi for $25
these are 15mg 90pills though. not the 10 like lgi that im thinking youre talking about. and free shipping. god i feel like a rep this sucks lol

j05441

Awards
Mrsupps is legit

Keep that diet right and you can cut alot on epi alone.

Id run 45 for 6 weeks
Watch bp though. Spiked mine a ton.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Not a bad cycle, taurine at several grams a day is wonderful for back pumps. I'd be wary of running any stimulant (especially 1-3, and caffine combined in a proprietary amount) in combination with epistane honestly though.
Awesome. Manbeast is back for Christmas

binkshimself

Awards
Just started my second week. Bumped it up to 40mg. I was going to run weeks 2 and 3 at 40mg but I'm thinking of maybe just running weeks 3-6 @ 50mgs. Def starting to notice the vascularity and a bit of lean mass gains. I weighed in around 158 before cycle and yesterday I weighed just under 167. I seem bloated and have been eating like a pregnant woman so I'm sure that contributes to most of the weight gain but I'm def feeling and looking bigger. Week 3 kicked me into beast mode last cycle (Halo-plex) so I can't wait to see what next week will look like. I'll keep updating here and there. I can post pics but I feel kinda homo, we'll see.

binkshimself

Awards
Acne is starting to show up on my forehead, back, and shoulders now. Not really bad at all but it's def really starting to kick in. I'm going to up the dose to 50mgs starting next week and continue that throughout the rest of the cycle. So by the end it will be 30/40/50/50/50/50. WORD

binkshimself

Awards
Starting third week and gyno is def starting to flair up, especially in my right nipple. I started some liquid nolva at 40mg and will probably just continue through till my PCT. Hopefully it'll calm down in the next week or so. My body sucks

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Hopefully it isn't from prolactin. If the Nolva doesn't help get some Prolactrone or Caber ASAP

binkshimself

Awards
I've been running prolactrone since day one of the cycle. And I have caber on hand too but I don't think there is a need for it. I've been running the nolva for a bit and started adex. Going to taper off the nolva and run .5 EOD adex for the remainder of the remainder of the cycle

binkshimself

Awards
*update*

I'm getting ready to start week number 5. I've been at 50mgs since week three and have been really starting to see results since then. I was about 158 before this cycle and I weighed in at 172 yesterday. I've been eating like a pregnant woman so who knows how much of it is actual lean mass. I do look super lean and hard compared to pre cycle so I'm pretty happy. Still having issues with a bit of gyno flare... I took some nolva at first site of it and it seemed to help. I switched to adex .5 eod and it doesn't seem like its doing anything so I'm going to switch back to nolva for the remainder of the cycle and continue to take it through pct. I'm probably going to extend my pct to 5 weeks instead of 4 to help combat the gyno. Other than that I feel great.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4