Using test cyp to cut?

Thomasxavier

Awards
What dose would you run this at, and at what length?

Would you do far more cardio than strength training? What is the protocol?

Thank you

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
stats? experience?? cycle history?? or else no one can help u

Thomasxavier

Awards
stats? experience?? cycle history?? or else no one can help u
Sorry.

I've been lifting for about 5 years, I am currently 176 and 5'11. I am on my first test cyp cycle right now, 600mg 2x a week for 11 weeks, and I am on week 5. This is a bulking cycle, but I am planning on the cutting cycle next.

A side question, how long should I take off between cycles? I hear double the cycle length, just want to double check.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sorry.

I've been lifting for about 5 years, I am currently 176 and 5'11. I am on my first test cyp cycle right now, 600mg 2x a week for 11 weeks, and I am on week 5. This is a bulking cycle, but I am planning on the cutting cycle next.

A side question, how long should I take off between cycles? I hear double the cycle length, just want to double check.
Blood work will determine this!

Nate007

Awards
Sorry.

Bro seriously if ur in 5th week of a cycle u should know some of these questions. And damn so ur doing 1200 mg cyp a week for first cycle. I take it no AI either right? That's more than double what most people use for first cycle. But already half way in so anyway. U can cut on pretty much any roid. Cut is all dependent on cardio and diet. Cyp and test e will hold a lil more water than prop, which is why most use prop for cut. But with proper diet and AI prob not really much that u would notice. Please just research more in the future before making any decisions.

Nate007

Awards
Oh and yes blood work is best indicator but rule of thumb is length of cycle plus pct equals time off.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So you started a cycle before knowing these things?

Why?

Nate007

Awards
So you started a cycle before knowing these things?

Why?
Exactly. The smart thing to do would be just to stop ur cycle now and go into the proper pct since the only thing ur prob going to get from this cycle are avoidable sides. My guess would be u don't have pct down yet either though....just a guess. My advice would be get off this section and spend more time in training and diet section of forum then come back and research before doung anything. On side note is that a man beast sighting? Damn didn't realize u were back. Good to see ya bro.

Thomasxavier

Awards
No, I'm sorry, I meant I'm taking a total of 600mg a week, split up 2x. I know all the proper protocols for bulking, and PCTs (already have nolva and clomid, considering getting HCG for end of the cycle). I am fine with my current cycle -- I just am curious on what I would dose and do for a non-bulking test cyp cycle, if such a thing were to exist.

And I take arimidex at .25 every other day, or every 3 days

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Would you not just do the same thing you'd normally do for a cut? Create a calorie deficit and probably up the cardio some.
Or I'm sure if you're eating real clean while on cycle and not eating too far above maintenance then you'll still get more cut looking.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Would you not just do the same thing you'd normally do for a cut? Create a calorie deficit and probably up the cardio some.
Or I'm sure if you're eating real clean while on cycle and not eating too far above maintenance then you'll still get more cut looking.
Ah ok, thank you.

Do you think there's such a thing as too much protein a day while using testosterone?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
As I said the last time you said this. Dr. Scally is not about PCT for normal proper cycles. Dr. Scally is about helping those who have totally shut themselves down and can't recover.

Its basically a "hard start" protocol" not a "proper anabolic steroid pct"

but... its your nuts.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Dr Scally responds to users questions regarding regular cycles, brother. He answers peoples questions on thinksteroids quite often. People ask him questions about just running cycles, and using HCG to "bridge" cycles and everything else. His medical treatment is generally reserved for those that have induced hypogonadism through AAS use, but he will tell people how to properly use HCG during cycles, and after. Last I checked, he said you should use ~250iu twice per week while on cycle, and during PCT, around 2000.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the use of HCG after the use of exogenous androgens will prolong HPTA recovery

Thomasxavier

Awards
the use of HCG after the use of exogenous androgens will prolong HPTA recovery
Do you really presume to know more than his multiple studies on those who are using / have used AAS cycles, ESPECIALLY considering not only his M.D., but that he specializes in HCG?

You couldn't ever back up your claim in comparison... so why even bother posting that

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you really presume to know more than his multiple studies on those who are using / have used AAS cycles, ESPECIALLY considering not only his M.D., but that he specializes in HCG?
Your logical fallacy is appeal to authority

You couldn't ever back up your claim in comparison... so why even bother posting that
hCG can cause shutdown on it own via negative feedback loop on the hypothalamus and the pituitary. Why would you want this during PCT when your primary goal is to jumpstart your HPTA? Suppressing GnRH expression isnt something you want during PCT. The usefulness of HCG is during a cycle and that is because it acts as LH in the testes maintaining endogenous hormone production and responsiveness of the testes.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Your logical fallacy is appeal to authority

hCG can cause shutdown on it own via negative feedback loop on the hypothalamus and the pituitary. Why would you want this during PCT when your primary goal is to jumpstart your HPTA? Suppressing GnRH expression isnt something you want during PCT. The usefulness of HCG is during a cycle and that is because it acts as LH in the testes maintaining endogenous hormone production and responsiveness of the testes.
Humorously enough, you fall under nearly the same fallacy considering you aren't posting any scientific study to prove what you're saying, but rather reiterating what you have heard, which could be information that came off of cake boss for all anyone knows.

Let's hear your credibility, your ethos. What are your credentials that warrant saying an MD is incorrect? Please don't tell me personal experience, or else you have not only invalidated everything you have said in this topic, but will have invalidated everything in every topic.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Humorously enough, you fall under nearly the same fallacy
How? What authority am I appealing too?

considering you aren't posting any scientific study to prove what you're saying, but rather reiterating what you have heard, which could be information that came off of cake boss for all anyone knows.
I gave sufficient reasoning above why HCG during PCT is not something that will be conducive to your goals. If you wish to continue with the conversation then please respond appropriately. (i.e what in my reasoning is wrong?)

Let's hear your credibility, your ethos. What are your credentials that warrant saying an MD is incorrect? Please don't tell me personal experience, or else you have not only invalidated everything you have said in this topic, but will have invalidated everything in every topic.
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Thomasxavier

Awards
How? What authority am I appealing too?

I gave sufficient reasoning above why HCG during PCT is not something that will be conducive to your goals. If you wish to continue with the conversation then please respond appropriately. (i.e what in my reasoning is wrong?)

http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

What you have done wrong is show no evidence of what you're saying.

And the point is, you could be appealing to an authority, or quoting cake boss for all anyone knows, because you aren't backing up anything you're saying; you haven't posted any scientific evidence, but rather attempted to use logical fallacies that most of us learned our freshman year of college speech classes to avoid having to face the request. Oh noes, another ad-hominem?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I give up.. carry on

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
So you aren't worried about desensitizing the lydig cells by using high doses of HCG after a cycle? And JudoJosh had a good point with delaying part of the recovery process. The testis might recover and produce testosterone but what about the rest of the HPTA?

Thomasxavier

Awards
So you aren't worried about desensitizing the lydig cells by using high doses of HCG after a cycle? And JudoJosh had a good point with delaying part of the recovery process. The testis might recover and produce testosterone but what about the rest of the HPTA?
It has been stated already that up to 2000iu a day does not induce desensitization, generally. Though most people don't even use that.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Well that's why I was asking. Wasn't sure when desensitization started...

Thomasxavier

Awards
Well that's why I was asking. Wasn't sure when desensitization started...
No doubt brother. I looked up what he recommends for PCT, and it is 2500iu every other day, along with nolva and clomid.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://thinksteroids.com/articles/hcg-timing-and-dosing/

That is regarding HCG on cycles.

http://thinksteroids.com/author/michael-scally/

That is all articles regarding AAS cycles. Please, everyone read both and educate yourselves to the fullest.
The irony of you telling others to educate themselves is immense.

The article doesn't give us much in terms of dosage and duration of hCG for PCT not does it mention compounds, doses, or duration of the cycles, which changes the equation.

Thomasxavier

Awards
The irony of you telling others to educate themselves is immense.

The article doesn't give us much in terms of dosage and duration of hCG for PCT not does it mention compounds, doses, or duration of the cycles, which changes the equation.
Lolz as is the irony of someone who got a PhD in exercise science acting intelligent. Might as well have got an associates in liberal arts LOL

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lolz as is the irony of someone who got a PhD in exercise science acting intelligent. Might as well have got an associates in liberal arts LOL
Keep on trying...

You're very out of your realm here and it would be in your best interest to realize this. FFS, you made a thread about whether or not you can cut on Test Cyp.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Keep on trying...

You're very out of your realm here and it would be in your best interest to realize this. FFS, you made a thread about whether or not you can cut on Test Cyp.
Lol I have a bachelor degree and guarantee I make more with it as do the average individual of my major, than you get in your PhD. What are you, a personal trainer for teens? Was your dissertation about whether working out is good for you?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I have a bachelor degree and guarantee I make more with it as do the average individual of my major, than you get in your PhD. What are you, a personal trainer for teens?
What in the hell does my profession have to do with this topic other than showing yet another logical fallacy from you?

Thomasxavier

Awards
What in the hell does my profession have to do with this topic other than showing yet another logical fallacy from you?
The uselessness of touting you have a PhD in an attempt to gain credence? In reality, a PhD in exercise science is less useful than an associates in business... lol get that out of there, it does more harm than good... at least to anyone who knows anything about degrees

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The uselessness of touting you have a PhD in an attempt to gain credence? In reality, a PhD in exercise science is less useful than an associates in business... lol get that out of there, it does more harm than good... at least to anyone who knows anything about degrees
While I do enjoy the fact that you're saying I have a PhD, the very fact that you can't read shows a severe lack of intelligence on your part. I'm proud of my MEd and I sure as hell don't need validation from sone random schmuck on the internet.

Thomasxavier

Awards
While I do enjoy the fact that you're saying I have a PhD, the very fact that you can't read shows a severe lack of intelligence on your part. I'm proud of my MEd and I sure as hell don't need validation from sone random schmuck on the internet.
Lol keep biting the bait and showing your lack of intelligence, young rodent

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is a idiot. Not worth the time Ryan

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I have a bachelor degree and guarantee I make more with it as do the average individual of my major, than you get in your PhD. What are you, a personal trainer for teens? Was your dissertation about whether working out is good for you?
College?

Now you are resorting to insults. You are clearly out of your element. You've worn out your welcome. Move on!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Ah, now things are starting to make sense.