Using test cyp to cut?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    http://thinksteroids.com/articles/hc...ng-and-dosing/

That is regarding HCG on cycles.

http://thinksteroids.com/author/michael-scally/

That is all articles regarding AAS cycles. Please, everyone read both and educate yourselves to the fullest.
    The irony of you telling others to educate themselves is immense.

The article doesn't give us much in terms of dosage and duration of hCG for PCT not does it mention compounds, doses, or duration of the cycles, which changes the equation.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The irony of you telling others to educate themselves is immense.

The article doesn't give us much in terms of dosage and duration of hCG for PCT not does it mention compounds, doses, or duration of the cycles, which changes the equation.
    Lolz as is the irony of someone who got a PhD in exercise science acting intelligent. Might as well have got an associates in liberal arts LOL
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Lolz as is the irony of someone who got a PhD in exercise science acting intelligent. Might as well have got an associates in liberal arts LOL
    Keep on trying...

You're very out of your realm here and it would be in your best interest to realize this. FFS, you made a thread about whether or not you can cut on Test Cyp.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Keep on trying...

You're very out of your realm here and it would be in your best interest to realize this. FFS, you made a thread about whether or not you can cut on Test Cyp.
    Lol I have a bachelor degree and guarantee I make more with it as do the average individual of my major, than you get in your PhD. What are you, a personal trainer for teens? Was your dissertation about whether working out is good for you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Lol I have a bachelor degree and guarantee I make more with it as do the average individual of my major, than you get in your PhD. What are you, a personal trainer for teens?
    What in the hell does my profession have to do with this topic other than showing yet another logical fallacy from you?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What in the hell does my profession have to do with this topic other than showing yet another logical fallacy from you?
    The uselessness of touting you have a PhD in an attempt to gain credence? In reality, a PhD in exercise science is less useful than an associates in business... lol get that out of there, it does more harm than good... at least to anyone who knows anything about degrees

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    The uselessness of touting you have a PhD in an attempt to gain credence? In reality, a PhD in exercise science is less useful than an associates in business... lol get that out of there, it does more harm than good... at least to anyone who knows anything about degrees
    While I do enjoy the fact that you're saying I have a PhD, the very fact that you can't read shows a severe lack of intelligence on your part. I'm proud of my MEd and I sure as hell don't need validation from sone random schmuck on the internet.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    While I do enjoy the fact that you're saying I have a PhD, the very fact that you can't read shows a severe lack of intelligence on your part. I'm proud of my MEd and I sure as hell don't need validation from sone random schmuck on the internet.
    Lol keep biting the bait and showing your lack of intelligence, young rodent
  9. Re: Using test cyp to cut?

He is a idiot. Not worth the time Ryan
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  10. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Lol I have a bachelor degree and guarantee I make more with it as do the average individual of my major, than you get in your PhD. What are you, a personal trainer for teens? Was your dissertation about whether working out is good for you?
    College?

Now you are resorting to insults. You are clearly out of your element. You've worn out your welcome. Move on!
    Life is a terminal condition.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    He is a idiot. Not worth the time Ryan
    This,

12. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Ah, now things are starting to make sense.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best workout for mass while using Test Cyp?
    By Thomasxavier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:38 PM
  2. use a anabolic to cut as well?
    By willc86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 04:36 PM
  3. 2000 ml of test cyp to use...
    By RandomDude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:21 PM
  4. COnversion of 1 test cyp to Injectable
    By mlk2724 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:06 PM
  5. does anybody use 1-test [FINAL]to cut?
    By bicepts101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2003, 04:24 PM