First injectable prohormone is coming...instructions for brewing? - AnabolicMinds.com

First injectable prohormone is coming...instructions for brewing?

  1. Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    First injectable prohormone is coming...instructions for brewing?


    As you may know, a popular Ph site is coming out with a new product , and will be offering it in pill form and as bulk powder.

    So, a lot of people are gonna want to inject. I was wondering if anyone could post up some instructions on the process of putting it in the oil for injection.

    Wasn't sure if I could mention the other forum sorry....the product is trestolone. It's being released by PHF next week

  2. jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    What is the product? Don't just come out and say "this new product from some site"

    What the hell is it?

    Oh and just mix some in a spoon with some water, use a lighter underneath it until the powder dissolves, then pin that shizzle, watch Train Spotting if you need to master the technique, then BAM you're humongous
  3. malcolm777b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu View Post
    Is it legal to buy the oils(cyp or enanthate)?
    Cypionate and enanthate have nothing to do with the oil. These are indicative of different esters (typically of testosterone, bound to the 17th position).
    •   
       

  4. amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Just say who and what it is.
  5. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    at least say what it is so we can google this **** cuz now im interested
  6. ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    What is the product? Don't just come out and say "this new product from some site"

    What the hell is it?

    Oh and just mix some in a spoon with some water, use a lighter underneath it until the powder dissolves, then pin that shizzle, watch Train Spotting if you need to master the technique, then BAM you're humongous
    Lol. Do it in a public bathroom for increased protein synthesis
  7. Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    I was misinformed about what esters are sorry.

    The product I'm talking about is trestolone (ment) which PHF is releasing
  8. mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    636
    Rep Power
    256037

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu View Post
    I was misinformed about what esters are sorry.

    The product I'm talking about is trestolone (ment) which PHF is releasing
    thought trest was gonna be a no go
  9. Thomasxavier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    8624

    Reputation

    So an injectable that kills your liver?

    What is this, I don't even...
  10. Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    thought trest was gonna be a no go
    Nope it's confirmed. Patrick Arnold is testing it and should be on presale next week
  11. Adrenolin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    853

    Reputation

    An injectable prohormone.. this is nothing new or special. Just a fad.
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Hardcore Peptides Representative - ADREN20 = 20% OFF
    Orbit Nutrition Affiliate - adrenolin = 10% OFF (World-Wide shipping)
  12. kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,146
    Rep Power
    291866

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    So an injectable that kills your liver?

    What is this, I don't even...
    Trestolone is non 17-aa so it won't be liver toxic, it's also not a PH but an active anabolic.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  13. AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Source? Samples? MSRP?
  14. Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Source? Samples? MSRP?
    There's a thread on PHF

    SO....anyway can anybody help out with the original question of how to suspend in oil?
  15. san731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    I though people ran PHs because they dont want to inject....don't..see...point.. ahhh.
  16. AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by san731 View Post
    I though people ran PHs because they dont want to inject....don't..see...point.. ahhh.
    If only they made trestolone a suppository.

    update on trestolone










    we tetsed a sample months ago and then placed an order and then posted that we are coming out with in it in 3-4 weeks that was over 3 montyhs ago I believe. anyways I asked my source why the sample only took 2 weeks to make and the bulk as taken over 3 months alot of you were thinking we are blowing smoke up your arss...but we are not here is the emil explain what happend and it is coming and also no one alse as this compound in the US and if they claim then they are lying

    email


    We just need 20g row material to make a small sample of trestolone, we have a little row materila in hand,
    so it is very fast to make the sample.

    but now we need 2-3kg row material to synthesis 1kg trestolone, we must purchase it from other factory in China,
    Unlucky, just two factory produce this materials, so we wait, wait, the row material, waste lots of time.

    Don't worry, this situation will not appear in other products, as the row material of others is easy to purchase.
    (as they haven't 7-methyl group).

    We haven't supply trestolone to others in the world, since we can't get the row materials. and we won't introduce it to others,
    if you have continue order to us.
    They don't proof read posts over there, I guess.
  17. Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by san731 View Post
    I though people ran PHs because they dont want to inject....don't..see...point.. ahhh.
    Lol that's a gay ass reason. I run ph because I can't get real gear....that's why I was excited about injectable tretolone....longer cycles plus keeping my dick functioning without test sounds nice
  18. Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    If only they made trestolone a suppository.



    They don't proof read post over there, I guess.
    Lol...that reply is from the Chinese supplier. Anyway if u go towards the end of the thread there are more updates. Product already shipped
  19. AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu View Post
    Lol...that reply is from the Chinese supplier. Anyway if u go towards the end of the thread there are more updates. Product already shipped
    Sounds like they're clowning on you over there bro
  20. san731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu

    Lol that's a gay ass reason. I run ph because I can't get real gear....that's why I was excited about injectable tretolone....longer cycles plus keeping my dick functioning without test sounds nice
    it really is. real gear isn't hard to find though. I'll be more interested once I learn about the actual compound. I am interested in why they went the injectable route with it because there are oral precursors to test etc that are already out and would have a similar effect to what you're saying.
  21. Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by san731 View Post
    it really is. real gear isn't hard to find though. I'll be more interested once I learn about the actual compound. I am interested in why they went the injectable route with it because there are oral precursors to test etc that are already out and would have a similar effect to what you're saying.
    Precursors to test? I had no idea that was a available. More info?
  22. san731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu

    Precursors to test? I had no idea that was a available. More info?
    I'm not sure if its a direct precursor or its exact mechanism of action but things like stanodrol are used a lot as substitutes for injectable test so they must have similar effects.
  23. Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by san731 View Post
    I'm not sure if its a direct precursor or its exact mechanism of action but things like stanodrol are used a lot as substitutes for injectable test so they must have similar effects.
    Oh that's what you meant. Lol ya that's some BS in my opinion. I was taking 1g of stanodrol per day in my last cycle of msten and halo and I was still lethargic and had absolutely no sex drive and couldn't get a boner to save my life
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Every Man For Themselves....The Sale Is Come To An End!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 02:25 PM
  3. Step-By-Step Instructions for Injecting?
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 10:10 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 10:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in