First injectable prohormone is coming...instructions for brewing?

B

Babbagandu

Awards
As you may know, a popular Ph site is coming out with a new product , and will be offering it in pill form and as bulk powder.

So, a lot of people are gonna want to inject. I was wondering if anyone could post up some instructions on the process of putting it in the oil for injection.

Wasn't sure if I could mention the other forum sorry....the product is trestolone. It's being released by PHF next week

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What is the product? Don't just come out and say "this new product from some site"

What the hell is it?

Oh and just mix some in a spoon with some water, use a lighter underneath it until the powder dissolves, then pin that shizzle, watch Train Spotting if you need to master the technique, then BAM you're humongous

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
at least say what it is so we can google this **** cuz now im interested

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
What is the product? Don't just come out and say "this new product from some site"

What the hell is it?

Oh and just mix some in a spoon with some water, use a lighter underneath it until the powder dissolves, then pin that shizzle, watch Train Spotting if you need to master the technique, then BAM you're humongous
Lol. Do it in a public bathroom for increased protein synthesis

B

Babbagandu

Awards
I was misinformed about what esters are sorry.

The product I'm talking about is trestolone (ment) which PHF is releasing

T

Thomasxavier

Awards
So an injectable that kills your liver?

What is this, I don't even...

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An injectable prohormone.. this is nothing new or special. Just a fad.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So an injectable that kills your liver?

What is this, I don't even...
Trestolone is non 17-aa so it won't be liver toxic, it's also not a PH but an active anabolic.

san731

san731

Awards
I though people ran PHs because they dont want to inject....don't..see...point..ahhh.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I though people ran PHs because they dont want to inject....don't..see...point..ahhh.
If only they made trestolone a suppository.

update on trestolone

we tetsed a sample months ago and then placed an order and then posted that we are coming out with in it in 3-4 weeks that was over 3 montyhs ago I believe. anyways I asked my source why the sample only took 2 weeks to make and the bulk as taken over 3 months alot of you were thinking we are blowing smoke up your arss...but we are not here is the emil explain what happend and it is coming and also no one alse as this compound in the US and if they claim then they are lying

email

We just need 20g row material to make a small sample of trestolone, we have a little row materila in hand,
so it is very fast to make the sample.

but now we need 2-3kg row material to synthesis 1kg trestolone, we must purchase it from other factory in China,
Unlucky, just two factory produce this materials, so we wait, wait, the row material, waste lots of time.

Don't worry, this situation will not appear in other products, as the row material of others is easy to purchase.
(as they haven't 7-methyl group).

We haven't supply trestolone to others in the world, since we can't get the row materials. and we won't introduce it to others,
if you have continue order to us.
They don't proof read posts over there, I guess.

B

Babbagandu

Awards
Lol that's a gay ass reason. I run ph because I can't get real gear....that's why I was excited about injectable tretolone....longer cycles plus keeping my dick functioning without test sounds nice

B

Babbagandu

Awards
If only they made trestolone a suppository.

They don't proof read post over there, I guess.
Lol...that reply is from the Chinese supplier. Anyway if u go towards the end of the thread there are more updates. Product already shipped

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Lol...that reply is from the Chinese supplier. Anyway if u go towards the end of the thread there are more updates. Product already shipped
Sounds like they're clowning on you over there bro

san731

san731

Awards
Lol that's a gay ass reason. I run ph because I can't get real gear....that's why I was excited about injectable tretolone....longer cycles plus keeping my dick functioning without test sounds nice
it really is. real gear isn't hard to find though. I'll be more interested once I learn about the actual compound. I am interested in why they went the injectable route with it because there are oral precursors to test etc that are already out and would have a similar effect to what you're saying.

B

Babbagandu

Awards
it really is. real gear isn't hard to find though. I'll be more interested once I learn about the actual compound. I am interested in why they went the injectable route with it because there are oral precursors to test etc that are already out and would have a similar effect to what you're saying.
Precursors to test? I had no idea that was a available. More info?

san731

san731

Awards
Precursors to test? I had no idea that was a available. More info?
I'm not sure if its a direct precursor or its exact mechanism of action but things like stanodrol are used a lot as substitutes for injectable test so they must have similar effects.

B

Babbagandu

Awards
I'm not sure if its a direct precursor or its exact mechanism of action but things like stanodrol are used a lot as substitutes for injectable test so they must have similar effects.
Oh that's what you meant. Lol ya that's some BS in my opinion. I was taking 1g of stanodrol per day in my last cycle of msten and halo and I was still lethargic and had absolutely no sex drive and couldn't get a boner to save my life