Replacement for Dermacrine?

whaz

whaz

Awards
So I had 1 and a half bottles of Dermacrine left over from a previous cycle and I've been using them on my current cycle of Helladrol as a test base. My only problem is that I think at 5 pumps a day I am going to run out before my cycle is over and I haven't had any luck trying to get my hands on more. So I was wondering what a good replacement for Dermacrine to combat lethargy and loss of libido would be? I've been looking into AndroMass and Transaderm and was wondering if anyone had any experience with that or suggestions otherwise. And if I do switch over to something else would it be as seamless as taking Dermacrine one day, stopping, and then switching over to the new product the next day? Or would there be a more complicated transition period? Any help greatly appreciated. I am not looking forward to having to deal with lethargy again.

Tbol

Awards
Found it 2 places, It's out there. Go to the top of this screen and press store. It's the newer version. But available.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Found it 2 places, It's out there. Go to the top of this screen and press store. It's the newer version. But available.
Yea they sell it but it's not in stock. That's the problem, I've found plenty of places that have it listed as a product sold but nowhere that actually has any to sell, every where is out of stock.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yea they sell it but it's not in stock. That's the problem, I've found plenty of places that have it listed as a product sold but nowhere that actually has any to sell, every where is out of stock.
the new ver. is suppossed to be out soon. bps is really dropping the ball on this one. i had planned a cycle with derm in mind. but i have been waiting forever.
anyway hopefully next ciuple of weeks.

whaz

whaz

Awards
the new ver. is suppossed to be out soon. bps is really dropping the ball on this one. i had planned a cycle with derm in mind. but i have been waiting forever.
anyway hopefully next ciuple of weeks.
Yea I hope it's soon. I figure I've got about 30 days of Derma left and I really don't feel like paying $150 for transaderm. Some a$$ clown was selling AndroMass for $400!!!! Really sucks about PP but that's the nature of the beast I guess.

uvawahoowa

Awards
So I had 1 and a half bottles of Dermacrine left over from a previous cycle and I've been using them on my current cycle of Helladrol as a test base. My only problem is that I think at 5 pumps a day I am going to run out before my cycle is over and I haven't had any luck trying to get my hands on more. So I was wondering what a good replacement for Dermacrine to combat lethargy and loss of libido would be? I've been looking into AndroMass and Transaderm and was wondering if anyone had any experience with that or suggestions otherwise. And if I do switch over to something else would it be as seamless as taking Dermacrine one day, stopping, and then switching over to the new product the next day? Or would there be a more complicated transition period? Any help greatly appreciated. I am not looking forward to having to deal with lethargy again.
I'm using alpha bulk for the last 2 weeks of my cycle having been in the same situation you are in.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I'm using alpha bulk for the last 2 weeks of my cycle having been in the same situation you are in.
Yea I was looking into that as well. How is it working for you? Did you just use Dermacrine till it ran out then next day start up on the AB?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Yea I was looking into that as well. How is it working for you? Did you just use Dermacrine till it ran out then next day start up on the AB?
Yeah I ran dermacrine til the bottle was done then switched. I don't notice any changes between the two tbh.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yea I hope it's soon. I figure I've got about 30 days of Derma left and I really don't feel like paying $150 for transaderm. Some a$$ clown was selling AndroMass for $400!!!! Really sucks about PP but that's the nature of the beast I guess.
yo. i seen that all pp products are insane on amazon.

Tbol

Awards
Apologies man, I was able to shop around and get a great price for it not to long ago. I really like this product. I'm going to look around for more. I'll let you no if I score. Good luck!!!

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
you could look at BULK UP as a test base for your cycle, or use Transaderm which imo is better than dermacrine and really helps with lethargy
How many bottles of Bulk-Up would you need for a test base on 6 weeks H-Drol?

whaz

whaz

Awards
Apologies man, I was able to shop around and get a great price for it not to long ago. I really like this product. I'm going to look around for more. I'll let you no if I score. Good luck!!!
No worries man, yea if you find any let me know that'd be awesome!

whaz

whaz

Awards
yo. i seen that all pp products are insane on amazon.
Yea it's ridiculous, supply and demand I guess. I think I'm leaning towards the Alpha Bulk, I like FRL so hopefully it'll do the job.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I have a full bottle and about a third of a bottle, 100 bucks