Replacement for Dermacrine? - AnabolicMinds.com

Replacement for Dermacrine?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Replacement for Dermacrine?

So I had 1 and a half bottles of Dermacrine left over from a previous cycle and I've been using them on my current cycle of Helladrol as a test base. My only problem is that I think at 5 pumps a day I am going to run out before my cycle is over and I haven't had any luck trying to get my hands on more. So I was wondering what a good replacement for Dermacrine to combat lethargy and loss of libido would be? I've been looking into AndroMass and Transaderm and was wondering if anyone had any experience with that or suggestions otherwise. And if I do switch over to something else would it be as seamless as taking Dermacrine one day, stopping, and then switching over to the new product the next day? Or would there be a more complicated transition period? Any help greatly appreciated. I am not looking forward to having to deal with lethargy again.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Found it 2 places, It's out there. Go to the top of this screen and press store. It's the newer version. But available.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you could look at BULK UP http://www.*****************/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm as a test base for your cycle, or use Transaderm which imo is better than dermacrine and really helps with lethargy
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Found it 2 places, It's out there. Go to the top of this screen and press store. It's the newer version. But available.
    Yea they sell it but it's not in stock. That's the problem, I've found plenty of places that have it listed as a product sold but nowhere that actually has any to sell, every where is out of stock.
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post

Yea they sell it but it's not in stock. That's the problem, I've found plenty of places that have it listed as a product sold but nowhere that actually has any to sell, every where is out of stock.
    the new ver. is suppossed to be out soon. bps is really dropping the ball on this one. i had planned a cycle with derm in mind. but i have been waiting forever.
    anyway hopefully next ciuple of weeks.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    the new ver. is suppossed to be out soon. bps is really dropping the ball on this one. i had planned a cycle with derm in mind. but i have been waiting forever.
    anyway hopefully next ciuple of weeks.
    Yea I hope it's soon. I figure I've got about 30 days of Derma left and I really don't feel like paying $150 for transaderm. Some a$$ clown was selling AndroMass for $400!!!! Really sucks about PP but that's the nature of the beast I guess.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

So I had 1 and a half bottles of Dermacrine left over from a previous cycle and I've been using them on my current cycle of Helladrol as a test base. My only problem is that I think at 5 pumps a day I am going to run out before my cycle is over and I haven't had any luck trying to get my hands on more. So I was wondering what a good replacement for Dermacrine to combat lethargy and loss of libido would be? I've been looking into AndroMass and Transaderm and was wondering if anyone had any experience with that or suggestions otherwise. And if I do switch over to something else would it be as seamless as taking Dermacrine one day, stopping, and then switching over to the new product the next day? Or would there be a more complicated transition period? Any help greatly appreciated. I am not looking forward to having to deal with lethargy again.
    I'm using alpha bulk for the last 2 weeks of my cycle having been in the same situation you are in.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I'm using alpha bulk for the last 2 weeks of my cycle having been in the same situation you are in.
    Yea I was looking into that as well. How is it working for you? Did you just use Dermacrine till it ran out then next day start up on the AB?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Yea I was looking into that as well. How is it working for you? Did you just use Dermacrine till it ran out then next day start up on the AB?
    Yeah I ran dermacrine til the bottle was done then switched. I don't notice any changes between the two tbh.
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea I hope it's soon. I figure I've got about 30 days of Derma left and I really don't feel like paying $150 for transaderm. Some a$$ clown was selling AndroMass for $400!!!! Really sucks about PP but that's the nature of the beast I guess.
    yo. i seen that all pp products are insane on amazon.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Apologies man, I was able to shop around and get a great price for it not to long ago. I really like this product. I'm going to look around for more. I'll let you no if I score. Good luck!!!
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    you could look at BULK UP as a test base for your cycle, or use Transaderm which imo is better than dermacrine and really helps with lethargy
    How many bottles of Bulk-Up would you need for a test base on 6 weeks H-Drol?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Apologies man, I was able to shop around and get a great price for it not to long ago. I really like this product. I'm going to look around for more. I'll let you no if I score. Good luck!!!
    No worries man, yea if you find any let me know that'd be awesome!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    yo. i seen that all pp products are insane on amazon.
    Yea it's ridiculous, supply and demand I guess. I think I'm leaning towards the Alpha Bulk, I like FRL so hopefully it'll do the job.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

I have a full bottle and about a third of a bottle, 100 bucks
    T2

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4AD use as test replacement for women
    By Indigo6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 04:12 PM
  2. Need replacement for Dips
    By Head Nurse in forum Exercise Science