Is it possible to respond better to pros than AAs?

Bubbagump

Awards
I did a cycyle of DMZ some time back and had good results. I felt good and had energy and put on a few pounds. Im on 400mg of test E and 400mg of masteron plus .5e3d caber right now (6 weeks in) and not feeling so great. Im tired and libido is down. Overall just have a sense of who gives a fu@k. I dont know if it has to do with the hormones or if Im going through some type of frickin depression. Either way, Ive got to figure it out!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dmz contains an oral aas.

so you're question is it possible to feel better on oral aas than injectable?

probably not unless your gear is bunk.

Bubbagump

Awards
dmz contains an oral aas.

so you're question is it possible to feel better on oral aas than injectable?

probably not unless your gear is bunk.

I dont think its bunk. Ive put on 15lbs and strength is way up, acne too. I just dont feel right in my head.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No AI? Maybe your estrogen is high? Get bloodwork
Masteron is a DHT derivative and tends to swing the androgenic/estrogenic ratio in favor of androgenic, so an AI isn't necessarily warranted on test/mast cycles. Apparently e-gyno isn't a concern that often with that setup; just what I've read.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Id still want to use an AI. I know that mast can negate some estrogen side effects but what if it's only suppressing the visual sides. If your estrogen is in the wrong ratio you could be feeling emotional, depressed etc etc.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id still want to use an AI. I know that mast can negate some estrogen side effects but what if it's only suppressing the visual sides. If your estrogen is in the wrong ratio you could be feeling emotional, depressed etc etc.
The impression I get is that mast doesn't suppress gyno due to high e; it actually just makes it unlikely because you DON'T have high e, relative to your adrogenic level. So if you don't have gyno on test/mast then you shouldn't have an excessive estrogenic/andro ratio is what I meant.

Nothing better than bloodwork to tell it like it is though.