1st post need advice!

atl3128

Awards
This is my first post on here I have been reading the forum for a little while and have to say it is a great site with lots of information.

I am 35 years old and have been on HRT since Sept of this year when I had my levels checked and my test level was at 150. The Dr told me my test levels were extremely low for my age so he gave me a Rx for 200mg test cyp per week. I have to say that I feel great now compared to before and my libido is through the roof which is great because now I can keep up with my 28 year old wife lol! After a few weeks on the Test I started going back to the gym again after a long lay off from a serious leg injury and so far I have leaned out a bit and gained a pretty good bit of strength as well.

I was recently given a two bottles of Mechabol and Erase by a friend and he said they were really good products and would work great along side my weekly dosage of test cyp.

My question is would it be ok to stack the mechabol and Erase with the Test that I am on and what would be the side effects if any and what doseage would be best?

thanks

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
im not super knowledgable under your circumstances, but im sure someone will answer this for you. but from what i understand, you can just go on blast for 4-6 weeks of mechabol, then just stop cold turkey and let the hrt do the recovery for you. you shouldnt even need the erase because mechabol doesnt aromatize, and your test shots are low enough to not worry about estro. not sure on mecha dosage, never ran before.

atl3128

Awards
im not super knowledgable under your circumstances, but im sure someone will answer this for you. but from what i understand, you can just go on blast for 4-6 weeks of mechabol, then just stop cold turkey and let the hrt do the recovery for you. you shouldnt even need the erase because mechabol doesnt aromatize, and your test shots are low enough to not worry about estro. not sure on mecha dosage, never ran before.
Yeah I wasnt real sure about the erase he gave it to me as part of PCT but I dont have to worry about PCT since I am on HRT but hey it was free. I was thinking of running 75mg for 4 weeks along with Test Cyp @ 200 mg per week or should I do 100 mg for 45 days?