deca and testicles shut down!help!

dave_1

Awards
i have used deca nadrolone about 3 months (to be honest i was a dumb ass) 50mg injections per 5 days and in the beginning i used about 6 injections testestrone 200mg injections per 5 days then i continued just with deca.
since it was my first experience and i was a n00b and dumb ass i didn't knew any **** about pctand at the end i was ok for 3 to 4 weeks then my life tuned into hell and my balls got smaller and test level dropped down to extremely low somebody told me to do 3 injections of hcg 5000iu per 5 days after that my balls got back to normal size but still i feel they're smaller.
however my test levels are still low.i searched around and ended up using clomid and nolva for 1 week clomid 50mg and nolva 20mg i feel my test levels got increased but somehow my balls got harder and they hurt a little.
i'm really worried guys will i ever fully recover from this **** and should i stop using clomid and nolva?(cos clomid is giving me hell!)

jamesrick80

Awards
You need to research serms more. clomid or nova should be used for at least four weeks.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You balls probably got harder and hurt a little because they were starting to work again. Do a bit of research In future before jumping on AAS. With deca you need to control prolactin as well as estrogen. For you to naturally beable to produce normal amounts of test after a cycle you should pct for four weeks minimum. Stay on clomid and Nolva for four weeks and get some DAA. Clomid may make you feel all
Emotional and sh*t but it will help normalize your current hormonal imbalance.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid makes me cry about random ish. Not kidding. I use it anyway. Do what it takes to get right, even if it's harder before it gets easier.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Threads like this give me mixed feelings about coming home to AM LoL...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Threads like this give me mixed feelings about coming home to AM LoL...
Manbeast!!!! My brother from another mother!!! Much love my friend! Hope all is well with you and the family

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All is well, it is good to be back, I just cringe when I read some of the things that people are doing/thinking of doing to themselves.