Why do most sources require a "minimum" $ order?
- 12-12-2012, 04:05 PM
- 12-12-2012, 05:39 PM
It's actually a very simple business principal. Shipping is expensive and a minimum order not only guarantees a certain level of revenue, but also helps route out scams and such.
Also the way u format and ask questions make it so obvious u aren't of age.
Ps: if ur concerned w 200 for an aas cycle best wait till u have a better job. God forbid u need the cash on hand in case of emergency when ur on.
12-12-2012, 06:35 PM
You know, a properly designed PH cycle with support supps and PCT can go well over $200.
It's not unreasonable for gear. Maybe time to finally open that lemonade stand
12-12-2012, 07:44 PM
probably the min would be to make it worth the risk they take and their time.
who wants to deal with the trouble of claiming 50 bucks.
spend 3 times that and more going out to dinner. assuming you go to nice places.
12-13-2012, 09:44 AM
12-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Lol I just spent over 500$ on my summer cycle and that was with things on sale
______________________________ ______________________________ _________________
Follow my first cycle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/210154-first-cycle-gonna.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By Psychabinol in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:17 AM
- By Disco'ed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2004, 09:25 PM
- By BIGNBUFF in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2003, 11:30 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:32 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 02-20-2003, 11:19 PM