Need input on next cycle-14 weeker

Wyatth1222

Awards
I'm going to be running another cycle in a few weeks. Last cycle was over in May.

I would like to do a Kickstart oral and hardening oral at the end. Here's the plan so far:

Test Cyp: Weeks 1-14, 600 mg/week
Tren Ace: Weeks 1-8, 350 mg week 50 mg ED
Ultradrol Kickstart: 1-4: 20/30/30/30
Epistane: Weeks 9-14 45/45/60/60/60/60

Can someone please give me some input on the layout? Also, do you believe that there are better options for me than ultra or epi? Goal is to bulk with minimal fat gain. I always hit my macros.

Riskyb

Awards
This is very similar to my cycle, I'm on week number 3 now. Feel amazing.
Test E 600/week
Tren E 400/week
Pheraplex 30 daily kickstart
Epi to end cycle with, but might try something else... Not sure what oral to end with

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I absolutely love Epi at higher dose's to help "harden-up/ get some insane vascularity". I usually go 80-100mg for 6 weeks as an ender with Epi.

Wyatth1222

Awards
I absolutely love Epi at higher dose's to help "harden-up/ get some insane vascularity". I usually go 80-100mg for 6 weeks as an ender with Epi.
I'll stay at 75 mg for awhile. Any input on Kickstart?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I'll stay at 75 mg for awhile. Any input on Kickstart?
The UD kickstart would be fine, or SD at 10/20/20/20. SD is one of my favorite kick-start PH or AAS out there over almost anything.

technique88

technique88

Awards
The first 8 weeks you are running tren so why do you need to even kick start? Tren is the god of steroids and you shouldn't need anymore than that lol. I would rather see you save the oral for the end. I thoroughly enjoyed SD at the end of my cycle. Truly amazing gains.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i would wait till weeks 4 to start the tren whens the test has fully kicked in