Strength gains on PCT?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Did deadlifts today and went 225/12, 315/12, 375/7, and 405/3.

This is up a rep across all weights from last week. Been taking DAA and Torem for a week now. Keep diet in bulk mode.

Is it even possible to gain during PCT normally, or do I have God tier genetics?

amiller745

Awards
I'm gonna go ahead and say you have god tier genetics. (Not srs)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I have horrible genetics for lifting. The worst but I do alright. I was 90 pounds when I was 17 lol now I'm 170. Bro when I first did the bench press my max was the bar with 5 pounds on each side. I'm dead serious

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Gains on pct are feasible if done correctly. Say if one were to go with any serm, daa, arimistane, and Ana beta. With the inclusion of other staples retention of strength gains are entirely possible

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I have horrible genetics for lifting. The worst but I do alright. I was 90 pounds when I was 17 lol now I'm 170. Bro when I first did the bench press my max was the bar with 5 pounds on each side. I'm dead serious
Well good work man. Stories like this are always inspiring. I hear just as many people say, "I can't put on weight," as I do, "I can't lose weight." You just need to be dedicated. You don't have to be a monstrous blob of congealed fat, or as skinny as a rail, if you don't want to be.

j05441

Awards
Ive had maxes up to 1.5 weeks in, but they wont last.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
If done correctly and tapered off the cycle and bridged through to PCT with inclusive supporting supplements, many individuals report mild strength gains and increased energy. The main goal of course is to maintain the lean mass gained during the cycle, but its also nice having a bit of energy and strength left after finishing a cycle! Just be sure to allow your body (more specifically your liver,joints and,heart)time to heal and balance back out if you struggled with acute side effects during your cycle. Some do 30 days and some more, just depends on how long the cycle lasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep us posted. I would like to see how you feel 2 weeks after pct is completely run. Good work on your gains bro

Thomasxavier

Awards
90 lbs though? I mean no offense, but seriously? 5'10, 90 lbs? You can't be serious.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I did a 8 week Mast/Test and was gaining strength during PCT and was stronger than ever weeks after PCT was done! Felt like could of kept my weight and strength as long as I wanted to :) My PCT was Novla&Clomid.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Always make strength gains in PCT - I have a brief guide on how I believe cycling your trainnig on and after cycle can enable this:-
http://www.jwsupplements.co.uk/guide-trainingon.html
Please forgive the grpahic issue at the top - I have just spotted this and will have to fix in a spare five minutes - whenever that may be.