lookin for input

monster73

Awards
hey guys....got 2 quick questions, (1) been reading mixed opinions on this...gonna start my 1st ph run (HDrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75) here shortly, i workout at about 4:30 am till 5:30 am (before work) is it ok to drink BCAA + taurine pills + the HDrol pills all in one shot about 30 min before i head to the gym? some say BCAA are good to take with HDrol and some say not to, any input would be great. (2nd) i got a generic version of nolva for my pct along with Dpol, Testopro and Erase (dosed 3/3/2/2/1)...question is, my nolva is 20mg solid pills and i know to dose it 20/20/10/10, but like i said there 20mgs...so should i take 20/20/and during the 3rd and 4th week of pct split the 20's in half to get the 10mg's for the last 2 weeks or take a 20mg everyother day?....(im 38 years old, 5'10" and 240 lbs been lifting on and off for 5 years)...thanks

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey guys....got 2 quick questions, (1) been reading mixed opinions on this...gonna start my 1st ph run (HDrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75) here shortly, i workout at about 4:30 am till 5:30 am (before work) is it ok to drink BCAA + taurine pills + the HDrol pills all in one shot about 30 min before i head to the gym? some say BCAA are good to take with HDrol and some say not to, any input would be great. (2nd) i got a generic version of nolva for my pct along with Dpol, Testopro and Erase (dosed 3/3/2/2/1)...question is, my nolva is 20mg solid pills and i know to dose it 20/20/10/10, but like i said there 20mgs...so should i take 20/20/and during the 3rd and 4th week of pct split the 20's in half to get the 10mg's for the last 2 weeks or take a 20mg everyother day?....(im 38 years old, 5'10" and 240 lbs been lifting on and off for 5 years)...thanks
1. All pills can be taken at once and BCAAs are great during cycle and not on cycle...preworkout is fine to take your dose

2. 20/20/10/10 is fine don't do it every other day it could create unstable blood levels

monster73

Awards
so i should or can split the 20mg in half and that'll be fine?...and im not sure if im misunderstanding your reply on taking the BCAA's...they are good to take on cycle or not good?...sorry bro if im misunderstanding

monster73

Awards
been pretty fond of Monster Amino....been thinkn of tryn Musclepharm's Amino1....any thoughts?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so i should or can split the 20mg in half and that'll be fine?...and im not sure if im misunderstanding your reply on taking the BCAA's...they are good to take on cycle or not good?...sorry bro if im misunderstanding
BCAAs are great to take on or off cycle...for sure
been pretty fond of Monster Amino....been thinkn of tryn Musclepharm's Amino1....any thoughts?
It's all about preference I personally save my money and buy bulk BCAAs for cheap an mix up a scoop with some mio water flavorer and it works for me

monster73

Awards
kool, thanks man.......so, lol...split the 20mg in half the last 2 weeks?