superdrol vs dzine

amiller745

Awards
Please compare superdrol and dzine

-how were the size gains?
-how were the strength gains?
-how about for cutting?
-how long does this compound take to kick in?
-side effects?
-lethargy?
-bloat?
-toxicity?
-did you keep gains after pct?
-which would you recommend?
-best dosage for each?
-experiences?

Please share.

Nate007

Awards
I've taken both and like dzine much better, had better results. May not be best comparison cause my SD cycle was a low dose 10 mg and ran dzine much higher. Both were more cutting cycles with just trying to gain few lean lbs.

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
I've taken both and like dzine much better, had better results. May not be best comparison cause my SD cycle was a low dose 10 mg and ran dzine much higher. Both were more cutting cycles with just trying to gain few lean lbs.
How many MG's of dzine did you run and the length?

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
I liked msten better than the both of them. Still like and respect the both of those two compounds though.
I finished a msten cycle and i loved the strength gains . Just picked up some dzine. any diffrence between the msten and dzine? Like as in strength and pumps?

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
I never ran dzine before, only msten and methastadrol

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
Honestly, I can't see that much of a difference between Msten and Dmz. They really seem to be diet dependent. I just remember that my body reacted better to the Msten, with less negative side effects as well. I remember acne and shedding hair on Dmz. Comparing 20-30mgs Msten to 45-75mgs of Dmz. Sort of high dosed the Dmz. I'm sure 45mgs is plenty, which is probably why I ran into more side effects while using that compound compared to the latter. Hope that helps.
Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4