Pharma grade

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Been looking around for Fareston, and am curious if I am just wasting my time or not. Has anyone ever used and purchased pharma grade toremifene citrate.

No source posting of course

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been looking around for Fareston, and am curious if I am just wasting my time or not. Has anyone ever used and purchased pharma grade toremifene citrate.

No source posting of course
Never seen pharm grade floating around, quality RC grade is easily accessible as I'm sure you're aware. Any reason you want to try pharm grade?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Never seen pharm grade floating around, quality RC grade is easily accessible as I'm sure you're aware. Any reason you want to try pharm grade?
Yea I got some legit RC sources, but I don't like the idea of not knowing exactly whats in my SERM and I dont have the ability to test it. Also, even with popular RC sources I've heard of people getting bunk batches from popular sites, which would suck. I know the odds of getting a bunk batch tend to be slim, I still just kinda wanna try some pharma and compare the results. Plus the overall potency of RC tends to be lower then pharma...

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
thing wiith reviews is you never know whos doing the review. could be ***** company, could be a dumass kid that cycled wrong and blamed the serm for no gains

but yea pharm grade is tough to come by, and you probly wouldnt trust the source unless it was in person anyways

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
only found two legit sources, and both are sold out... this is not looking good :(

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
thing wiith reviews is you never know whos doing the review. could be ***** company, could be a dumass kid that cycled wrong and blamed the serm for no gains

but yea pharm grade is tough to come by, and you probly wouldnt trust the source unless it was in person anyways
I mean 9 times out of 10 as long as your using a legit site RC is going to work, I just kinda wanna try pharma

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have, it comes from a pharmacy website oversees, legit fareston but its made from Orion which is an overseas drug manufacturer

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have, it comes from a pharmacy website oversees, legit fareston but its made from Orion which is an overseas drug manufacturer
Not a source post either, a drug company like GSK or Astra Zeneca is what I was referring to

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Been looking around for Fareston, and am curious if I am just wasting my time or not. Has anyone ever used and purchased pharma grade toremifene citrate. No source posting of course
I been using research company AI's, peps and SARMS/SERMS for a while now (got Torem also). easy and good quality (IF you do your research) Just make sure the place is trusted and with good reviews. I never spent much time looking for HG SERMS, just Test :)