Hello Everyone!

Xenon

Awards
Hello everyone! I am a new member and hope continue to learn and share with you all.
A little about myself, I have been training off and on for 4 years.
I'm 25, 130 lbs. Body fat is nearly impossible to read using the hand held machines. I've only ever gotten one to register 7%.

Cycle history. I've completed one test / tren cycle.

I'm currently building and establishing my new cycle.
I have now 2 vials of Test E 250, a vial of Tren 100, a vial of Deca 250, and a 60 cap bottle of 20mg Nolva.

I know that there are increased risks running deca and tren together.

Some things I am uncertain of or considering are:
Nolva should not be used in conjunction with the deca/tren combo but what about after the cycle for pct?
With my first cycle I did sustain a bit of gyno as I only used liquidex and clomi from an internet source... (mistake I know) but here's my thinking/question will running Arimidex .5mg EOD be wise given my susceptibility to gyno.

Any input is appreciated,
-Xenon
postimage.org/image/ynia0uu0l/

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats your goal? also please note your going to get flamed badly from others

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone! I am a new member and hope continue to learn and share with you all.
I'm 25, 130 lbs. Body fat is nearly impossible to read using the hand held machines. I've only ever gotten one to register 7%.

I have now 2 vials of Test E 250, a vial of Tren 100, a vial of Deca 250, and a 60 cap bottle of 20mg Nolva.

Nolva should not be used in conjunction with the deca/tren combo but what about after the cycle for pct?
With my first cycle I did sustain a bit of gyno as I only used liquidex and clomi from an internet source... (mistake I know) but here's my thinking/question will running Arimidex .5mg EOD be wise given my susceptibility to gyno.

-Xenon
Ill pray for you

Tmac22314

Awards
Not trying to be a dick but maybe up the cals and put some more meat on them bones before you start stickin yourself again.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this? A buck 30? I'm not big by any means but there's no way you are eating near enough especially if you've cycled test tren before.
Cycle donuts and pie

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What is this? A buck 30? I'm not big by any means but there's no way you are eating near enough especially if you've cycled test tren before.
Cycle donuts and pie
Try chickendrol and steakavar. Use cherry flavored piemid in your pct and you will be good.

What diet are you on? The Holocaust Auschwitz Diet?

uvawahoowa

Awards

-Xenon
How tall are you, 3'9"? That would be this only way it would make sense for you