First ever cycle - Superdrol SD10 HELP!

  1. First ever cycle - Superdrol SD10 HELP!


    Hi, this is my first time on a forum so bare with me lol

    I have never took any form of steroid or anything befor just the usual supplements.

    I have recently bought a tub of LGI SD 10 and a tub of nolva as a pct to try. I have done a little research and have heard both good and bad things about it. I still want to get as much info as I can befor I actually start these after Xmas.

    My training and diet it there or there abouts although I do tend to cheat on a weekend which I think I maybe wouldn't do once I start the cycle.

    I was planning on running the SD 20/20/20/20 or maybe even just 10 for the first few days then Nolva 40/40/30/20.

    A few questions I have is:

    Will running one 1000mg milk thistle tablet once per day and 2 liv 52 tablets 3 times per day protect me enough?

    Will milk thistle and liv 52 effort how the SD is absorbed?

    Should I take these at separate time to the SD?

    Is SD something I should be taking for a first cycle or should I try something else first?

    Obviously I want safety/health to come first but I am aware there is risks in every steroid/pro hormone

    Anything else you need to no PLEASE ask! All help and critique is much appriciated!


  2. oh god here we go, NO, do not use sd10 for your first cycle. stop what youre doing and spend a little time researching and report back

  3. Search beginner cycles there's a good thread on what is reccomended.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    oh god here we go, NO, do not use sd10 for your first cycle. stop what youre doing and spend a little time researching and report back
    Sorry to sound so beginnerish mate but that is the reason I joined this forum.

    I should have added that although there are extra risks I really don't think I could inject so would have to be orals.

    Thanks

  5. oh god here we go again indeed. first off, tub indicates a powdered supplement.if you have a tub of sd and a tub of nolva, you ****ed up

    second, theres more orals than just sd, look into better begginer compounds like hdrol. you obviously dont know anything about what youre about to do

    age?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    oh god here we go again indeed. first off, tub indicates a powdered supplement.if you have a tub of sd and a tub of nolva, you ****ed up

    second, theres more orals than just sd, look into better begginer compounds like hdrol. you obviously dont know anything about what youre about to do

    age?
    By tub I mean a tub of pills/tablets/capsuals what ever yous tend to call them. I have read quite a lot about SD but started hearing about its toxicity Which is why I joined here to find out a little more. Are they as toxic as dianabol and naps?

    I have just gone 22 at the end of last month.

    Sorry for my ignorance but I did state I was a beginner.

    Thanks

  7. I have also read that people have had decent gains from superdrol on low dosages of 10mg ed. Would even this not be recommended for a first cycle? Or just not superdrol full stop?

    Your critique is much appreciated as I don't want to damage my body but I am just trying to get things straight here as I sometime confuse myself with all the different names and terms used

    Thanks again

  8. Try something like epi, halo, or pmag for your first cycle. Save the superdrol for after you have some experience and have done some more research.

  9. Probably more toxic than dbol; sdrol is a dimethylated. As in, twice. Dos. Double. Gettin' the idea? Stronger stuff. If you take it, your weiner isn't going to fall off and you (probably) won't end up in the hospital, but with no shakedown run on a more moderate compound you have no experience to figure out if you really know what you're doing or how your liver can handle methyls. You do run the risk or losing your gains, feeling terrible, and recovering poorly if you don't do it right.

    Keep the sd; it's only going to increase in value. Run one of the cycles suggested above when you've done enough research, get swoll, and keep this so there's something to go bigger later.

  10. What exactly is your goal?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Anthc123 View Post
    Hi, this is my first time on a forum so bare with me lol

    I have never took any form of steroid or anything befor just the usual supplements.

    I have recently bought a tub of LGI SD 10 and a tub of nolva as a pct to try. I have done a little research and have heard both good and bad things about it. I still want to get as much info as I can befor I actually start these after Xmas.

    My training and diet it there or there abouts although I do tend to cheat on a weekend which I think I maybe wouldn't do once I start the cycle.

    I was planning on running the SD 20/20/20/20 or maybe even just 10 for the first few days then Nolva 40/40/30/20.

    A few questions I have is:

    Will running one 1000mg milk thistle tablet once per day and 2 liv 52 tablets 3 times per day protect me enough?

    Will milk thistle and liv 52 effort how the SD is absorbed?

    Should I take these at separate time to the SD?

    Is SD something I should be taking for a first cycle or should I try something else first?

    Obviously I want safety/health to come first but I am aware there is risks in every steroid/pro hormone

    Anything else you need to no PLEASE ask! All help and critique is much appriciated!
    Dont make your first ride on a motorcycke a ZX-14 bro.
    Try something more mild and save the SD for later on. H-DROL or EPI (Epistane) is what you want my friend

  12. Thanks for the feedback lads, seem like a popular choice is h-drol so going to start looking it up and do some research. If anyone has any experience on it that would help.

    At the moment I weight 11st 10 and was looking at putting a stone on, as much lean muscle as possible.

    Is LGI's halo 25 their form of h-drol?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Anthc123 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback lads, seem like a popular choice is h-drol so going to start looking it up and do some research. If anyone has any experience on it that would help.

    At the moment I weight 11st 10 and was looking at putting a stone on, as much lean muscle as possible.

    Is LGI's halo 25 their form of h-drol?
    Perfect grab a couple bottles if that. Run it something like 25/50/75/75. You will be happy with the results. Just keep them calories up and eat clean.
    Good luck bro keep us posted
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Ever Cycle- Help Needed
    By kdirt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 08:21 PM
  2. 1-T/4AD...First Ever Cycle...HELP!
    By srx600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:09 PM
  3. First ever cycle...Finadrol (superdrol clone)
    By blackeagle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 07:27 PM
  4. First ever cycle...Finadrol (superdrol clone)
    By blackeagle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 11:55 PM
  5. My first ever cycle, Superdrol
    By cabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Log in
Log in