Methadone and Prohormones

DanielGindles

Awards
Can these two substances be used together without causing extreme strain on the liver? And if so would transdermals avoid this all together?

DanielGindles

Awards
i just bought formasurge a few days ago and have been using that and dont feel bad although this is not accurate. I know i should stay away from methyls but what about non methyls?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I would be worried about suppression of natural testosterone production. Opiates can already cause suppression of the HPTA and adding anabolics could make it worse

DanielGindles

Awards
ya thats why before i even thought about buying and tru prohormone i would look into this more there is nothing on the internet about the two being combined and what risks it carries. I got some formestane to dip my toes a little in the ph world but thats all. i have had some nice results so far with it as a standalone but concerned about what my liver could be going thru if i go heavy and also what i put it thru almost two years ago.

DanielGindles

Awards
i appreciate the thought but i only asked if it was a bad combo chemically, i really think i should decide to do or not to do it.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Of course you decide. We aren't going to take them from you... But there might be a reason people are warning you against it

ucmuscle

Awards
I would take opiates and steroids. I did and it's a bad combo. Opiates already mess with your pisser and when you add methyls it really messes with it. I wouldn't do it again. It depends on how much your taking too. I was on 8 roxy a day though. Talk about a lean mofo

av6258

av6258

Awards
I would take opiates and steroids. I did and it's a bad combo. Opiates already mess with your pisser and when you add methyls it really messes with it. I wouldn't do it again. It depends on how much your taking too. I was on 8 roxy a day though. Talk about a lean mofo
Your pisser and your liver

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ive taken suboxone for 4 years straight 2.5 8's a day and have taken dbol/winny and week 5 got liver tests and slightly elevated, just make sure you are getting the right minerals and vitamins you need and are eating right, oh yeah, and AVOID ALCOHOL
Your pisser and your liver

DanielGindles

Awards
Ya i dont drink at all as it is and im on methadone no other opiates. Im pretty healthly accept for smoking ciggs although im trying to quit. So far it has been only formestane that i have taken and it was transdermal. There is other phs that are not methyls so i was looking more into them and possibly only transdermals so its not directly affecting my liver. I just wanted to know if anyone else has experience with this combo and if so what was the secenario and what precautions were taken?

DanielGindles

Awards
oh and also i have been working out for about a year now and have been on MMT for almost two years. Im actually in the process of bringing down my dose and because of opiates already affect my HPTA so building mass has been difficult compounding the fact that im a hardgainer.

ucmuscle

Awards
A lot of being a hard gainer is coming from the opiates. If your serious about lifting quite the opiates. If you aren't 100% sure you need the opiates stop taking them. Withdrawals blow but your body will thank you in the end.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
A lot of being a hard gainer is coming from the opiates. If your serious about lifting quite the opiates. If you aren't 100% sure you need the opiates stop taking them. Withdrawals blow but your body will thank you in the end.
^^^This. I couldn't seem to stay lean and I wasn't gaining while on low dose of roxy for my back. Since getting off opiates I have increased strength enough that my back actually doesn't hurt anymore except for about an hour before it rains...

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate the thought but i only asked if it was a bad combo chemically, i really think i should decide to do or not to do it.
Are you a complete ****ing idiot? Opiates and oral steroids?

You will vomit your liver out.

**** you.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
can you produce an article stating that the two combined are as bas as you say for your liver??? I'll be waiting
Lol wtf what?

I suppose he will blame it on the steroids when his liver goes out?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
can you produce an article stating that the two combined are as bas as you say for your liver??? I'll be waiting
You don`t need ****ing articles man.

Opiates are so hard on your entire body I don`t see how a sane person would want to use methylated orals with them.

Ok if there is a medicinal reason for a person to use them but to add methylated orals on your own?

btw OP is there a medicinal reason for you to use methadone?

Are you a recovering addict?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
doctors have all told me opiates in this cause opiods(fully synthetic)(especially prescription b/c they are pure) do little to no damage to the internal organs or the brain, obviously they are horribly addictive and have extremely high OD potential but i base **** on facts, not what you or anyone else thinks(unless im asking them a personal question about a compound etc
You don`t need ****ing articles man.

Opiates are so hard on your entire body I don`t see how a sane person would want to use methylated orals with them.

Ok if there is a medicinal reason for a person to use them but to add methylated orals on your own?

btw OP is there a medicinal reason for you to use methadone?

Are you a recovering addict?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Ok I don't think it's the opiate that is so dangerous to the liver. The major liver risk comes from meds like Percocet, Vicodin, etc. that have *Tylenol* in them.

What I would worry about is was what I heard referred to as"opiad". Opiate induces androgen deficiency. If you are deficient already due to opiates maybe you can get on HRT / TRT because of it, and have a doctor giving you the good stuff while monitoring your health. I would be much more concerned about further suppression and damage to the HPTA than the liver risks of combining them. (Don't forget that Oral androgens are a major liver risk on their own though, even without reacting with another drug).

Cycling and opiates are both things that suppress and shut down testosterone production and you could end up unable to produce testosterone for yourself.

The downside could be much worse than any percieved benefit IMO