Joint health

1. Joint health

What's the best joint support you can get right now I hear good things about universal nutritions flex pak, any suggestions? Al be using it as a preventative for a winny, test e, and deca 12 week cycle

2. I've never heard anything bad about animal flex.

Heard a lot of good things about cissus too but I personally haven't tried it yet. I just stick with a hell of a lot of glucosamine and some fish oil and that usually helps me feel pretty good.

3. I like BCS Elasti-Flex and IronMagLabs Flex Rx
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Bench Press 515x3, 315x21, 275x30, 225x43 || Squat 315x39 || Deads 405x33
    •   

4. I use super cissus, and it works great!

Sent from my HTC EVO
  5. Joint health

Nah. You should cycle the Stak 2, M-Stak and Cuts, but Flex should be taken daily to ensure optimal joint health. Flex is one of our "foundational" Animal products--it contains essential, required nutrients that your body needs on a daily basis in order to protect your joints from the overuse and abuse that comes with heavy lifting.

6. Achilles all the way!

antaeuslabs .com/achilles.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Achilles all the way!
    ^^^This

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

8. Cheep solutions
    Wal mart. They got glocsmine, msm, csm combo pills. Cheep and reliable

Dont drop money on good joint stuff. Tons are living with arthritis and take stuff like that .

9. I would say good health stores or walmarr wear a hoodie it helps keep the body an joints warmed an lubed in my opinion

10. Orange triad plus cissus xt
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

11. I have had a good run with a product called "FLEXIBLE" that I picked up from NutraPlanet. It has glucosamine, condroitin, MSM, Cissus, and I think hyaluronic acid. Between that and high quality fish oil my (badly damaged) joints have been doing quite a lot better.

I ordered Orange Triad and have CissusRX that I will take with that for the next couple months as fightbackhxc mentioned above, hoping thats a good combo

12. Quote Originally Posted by badnews09
    What's the best joint support you can get right now I hear good things about universal nutritions flex pak, any suggestions? Al be using it as a preventative for a winny, test e, and deca 12 week cycle
    You won't need a joint support on deca. Many people use low dose deca on cycle as a joint support.

13. The daily "pack" of animal flex serving is 8 pills, so if you already take a lot of pills...

I personally haven't felt anything noticeable from it either after 3 weeks of use...not sure why.

14. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    Orange triad plus cissus xt
    Orange triad FOR THE WIN!!!!

15. Honeslty go to walmart get the same stuff just as good for less price

16. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus
    Honeslty go to walmart get the same stuff just as good for less price
    Yes. Take it everyday dont stop joint issues will be in the past

17. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus
    Honeslty go to walmart get the same stuff just as good for less price
    Duuuuuuude. We aren't telling him to get it from G*C (where they will rape his wallet, bareback) ..... The crap multi or glucosamine msm etc. at Walmart isn't really any cheaper than good supplements like Orange Triad and bulk Super Cissus powder at a good online store, in my experience. Seriously.

I paid less for orange triad at ******* than the glucosamine/condroiton/MSM I last purchased from a brick and mortar store, and it includes those at higher doses, plus hyaluronic acid, and an extremely comprehensive multi vitamin, for just as many days as well...

I haven't tried the supp yet but I call BS on Walmart doing it cheaper this time...

18. Haha naw walmart isnt too bad . But mt buddys mom owns a good earth store so I get everything at cost

Similar Forum Threads

1. Egg Shells and Joint Health
    By Jag in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 06:51 PM
  2. workouts for tendon/joint health
    By krogtaar in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:08 PM
  3. Joint Health; Omega-3, Glucosamine, or Cissus?
    By Hard Knox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:47 PM
  4. MSM and Joint Health
    By amadorian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:52 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 01:31 PM