Well, getting into my 3rd week of MOHN... - AnabolicMinds.com

Well, getting into my 3rd week of MOHN...

1. Advanced Member

Well, getting into my 3rd week of MOHN...

I wanted to post this for people getting on MOHN anytime soon. I have mentioned before that I have a high affinity for estrogen, so for anyone in the same boat...watch it with MOHN.....I was under the impression that the estro problems were very little to none, but I am experiencing estro sides so I wanted to give the heads up.

HOWEVER....I have been on a relatively high dose 48 mgs, then 52mgs, but I was using 20mgs of Nolva 1 week before the cycle started and all through it.

O14

2. New Member

i am using 32-36mg of MOHN daily for the last oh 20 days or so and I have loved the results so far..

The only other things i've been takin' with it has been CEE and AAKG, and also 50mg daily of M5aa..

I'm on a serious cutter trying to get down to around 5% bf or so.. So far this has been working great even on a severe calorie-deficit and carb-restrictive diet
  3. Advanced Member

My results haven't been too bad....not what I expected though....

Yeah I would expect that for a cal-def cutter diet it would work nicely esp w/the M5aa...

O14
    •   

4. New Member

48mg seems a bit high... I think you should come down with the dosage and take MOHN with grapefruit juice to maximize the efficiency.. I do that with all my methyl's and it works great
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alpha-longhorn
    48mg seems a bit high... I think you should come down with the dosage and take MOHN with grapefruit juice to maximize the efficiency.. I do that with all my methyl's and it works great
    I am a non-responder. Plus I have had a good amount of experience with substances...I take it with Grapefruit juice when I can but I really dont yet buy into the hugve difference that a lot of people claim it makes....but when I can I drink it with the dose...

O14
  6. Advanced Member

This got a little off track....I just wanted to give the heads up about the substance not debate effectiveness/dose/etc....

O14
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    I wanted to post this for people getting on MOHN anytime soon. I have mentioned before that I have a high affinity for estrogen, so for anyone in the same boat...watch it with MOHN.....I was under the impression that the estro problems were very little to none, but I am experiencing estro sides so I wanted to give the heads up.

HOWEVER....I have been on a relatively high dose 48 mgs, then 52mgs, but I was using 20mgs of Nolva 1 week before the cycle started and all through it.

O14
    How are strength gains Odessa?
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    This got a little off track....I just wanted to give the heads up about the substance not debate effectiveness/dose/etc....

O14
    By the way, I know you don't want to disucss this, but I feel your dose is just fine. I'm actually considering running a similar dose myself. What estrogenic sides are you getting? Do you think it has shut you down pretty good or not?
  9. Advanced Member

MOHN works very slowly....the only thing i will tell you is that the notice in pump and overall hardness is there. But strength and/or size is not really too evident....

As for sides....take your pick, i have had the same sides before so it could easily be noticed, puffyness, etc. not even that big of a deal for me anymore...just uped doseage of nolva and whatnot I just wanted people to get the heads up because I was under the notion that estrogen would not be a problem at all....not sure about the shut down to be honest...
  10. Advanced Member

Rogue - I would def think 6-8 weeks would shut anyone down....even something less-harsh like MOHN...I dont plan on running it that long....esp for the results im getting.....Thanks for the input bro

O14
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

It's CNS stimulation may confuse you into thinking that you are not getting shutdown. JMO

However, running any exogenous androgen for 6 weeks plus is going to suppress test production.

12. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    It's CNS stimulation may confuse you into thinking that you are not getting shutdown. JMO

However, running any exogenous androgen for 6 weeks plus is going to suppress test production.
    Yeah thats something that I wasnt prepared for the CNS aspect....but good for cutting
  13. Advanced Member

As I get more and more into my cycle I feel like a 1-Test/MOHN cycle would be key....but that would be lethargy city.

O14

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just ended my 3rd week of PCT, only feel 50%
    By JoeBrooklyn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:25 PM
  2. 3RD WEEK OF MY FIRST TIME H-DROL CYCLE
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 05:42 PM
  3. On 3rd week of XMass Mega Trn need help
    By Wood in forum Supplements