Crashed and depressed on dbol

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
After 3 weeks on 30mg a day I crashed, I couldn't handle the nausea and my appetite went up and quickly went down.
I stopped and after a few days started getting depressed, I know this is serotonin and not dopamine related its been about 3 days and it has got worse so I just took a small amount to take the edge off, I am wondering if this is normal and how long it should be expected to last.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
..... Why dident you read more.
Why dident you run test.
Did you Run a pct at all? If not then this is what you need to do!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
It certainly is not good and can last as long as it takes for your body to Recover back to normal.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I am running test, it feels like serotonin depletion or could it be something else?

I got liver and kidneys checked but should I get any other blood work?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I just got my results from a blood test I had 3 days ago and my ALT is 553 (5-50)!!!!!

AST is 147 (10-40)

GGT is normal though.

ALT can be elevated from exercise.

GGT is a sign of liver necrosis.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what were your dbol dosages man damn? RUN A PCT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS????????????????????
I just got my results from a blood test I had 3 days ago and my ALT is 553 (5-50)!!!!!

AST is 147 (10-40)

GGT is normal though.

ALT can be elevated from exercise.

GGT is a sign of liver necrosis.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
..... Why dident you read more.
Why dident you run test.
Did you Run a pct at all? If not then this is what you need to do!
Test or no Test, most people feel really good while on Dianabol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Trollin....
For sure. With liver reading like that he would be complaining about more than depression. Like bloody piss, yellow eyes and gums, vomitting..... classic troll

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol what if he thought they were 10mg tabs and they were 50mg? Or 100mg lolol. Thought he was getting 30mg but it was 300mg hahaha

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I really dont understand why they are so high, there is no actual liver damage, this is just a sign of liver stress, but yea its heaps high.

I see a doctor at the hospital in 1-2 hours for more blood work.

When I was on the dianabol I felt the normal sides every1 mentions but the nausea got too much and I had to stop.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Does your pee have an odor or weird color? Hydration? You gotta be having more symptoms

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
My pee was dark once probably around when I got the blood test.

I just got back from the hospital and my AST is normal and ALT is down to 193 now.

No more dianabol for me.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
For sure. With liver reading like that he would be complaining about more than depression. Like bloody piss, yellow eyes and gums, vomitting..... classic troll
553, is high, but it's not to the point of failure or even irreversible damage. Since they only check for the basic enzymes, I have them run a complete liver panel. High ALT readings can also be caused by a poor diet, taking pain killers, or drinking while taking medication too.
So the question is if not hepatitis, did you eat fast food and junk while on the dbol? Did you drink while on it? And for a first time...why such a high dose? you should have eased into the dosage and also took it with a heavy meal or healthy fat since dbol is one of those orals that need a lipid to bind onto to help in absorption and maintaining chemical potency through the gastric juices.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
So I just recovered from my depression, I had to go on the maximum dose of zoloft which I am tapering off now.

I have no idea what I took, all I know is my lifts almost doubled, I cant test illicit substances where I am from, and searching google I cant find any 50 or 100mg blue hearts. I was under the impression these where 10mg tabs which I now doubt.