1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

My understtanding is that it doesn't affect the liver at all because its not methylated
    Methylated compounds aren't the only thing that will effect your liver.
    In fact, most drugs will have some sort of interaction with your liver..for better or for worse.
    Cultivating Mass.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

Methylated compounds aren't the only thing that will effect your liver.
    In fact, most drugs will have some sort of interaction with your liver..for better or for worse.
    Oh okay. Well, either way, they say it has almost no affect on the liver. But I have no evidence to support that
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Alright, so woke up, and had the same breakfast as last Sunday, and just weighed in at 182.0. 2lbs up from last week. I've been eating a calorie surplus and steadily gaining weight, so I doubt the 2lb gain is due to the osta. So hopefully when the osta kicks in, I'll be gaining hard as hell. And I wish someone would respond to my periodization question from yesterday...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

So SARMs are new to me but I'm familiar with PH's. I don't want to jack your thread but can you tell me why you would use SARMs instead of a PH is you're going for a lean bulk?
    What's the difference?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Leftyz
    So SARMs are new to me but I'm familiar with PH's. I don't want to jack your thread but can you tell me why you would use SARMs instead of a PH is you're going for a lean bulk?
    What's the difference?
    No problem. Well, phs are quite liver toxic, can shut down ur natural test production, give you back pumps, enlarge ur prostate, and it can be very difficult to keep ur gains. To combat these problems, u have to buy liver support supps, taurine, test boosters, a SERM... etc., and that stuff adds up quick.

Its too early to say for certain whether SARMs cause any long term problems, but so far so good. My main concern is with keeping my gains after the cycle, and with Osta, I should be able to keep almost all of them without spending a fortune on pct. Osta can supress ur natural test production, and raise estrogen, so it would be wise to run a test boosing, estrogen lowering supp afterward.

Hope that helps
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

No problem. Well, phs are quite liver toxic, can shut down ur natural test production, give you back pumps, enlarge ur prostate, and it can be very difficult to keep ur gains. To combat these problems, u have to buy liver support supps, taurine, test boosters, a SERM... etc., and that stuff adds up quick.

Its too early to say for certain whether SARMs cause any long term problems, but so far so good. My main concern is with keeping my gains after the cycle, and with Osta, I should be able to keep almost all of them without spending a fortune on pct. Osta can supress ur natural test production, and raise estrogen, so it would be wise to run a test boosing, estrogen lowering supp afterward.

Hope that helps
    Yes thanks. What exactly is a SARM like Osta? A PH is essentially just giving you testosterone, what about SARMs?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Yes thanks. What exactly is a SARM like Osta? A PH is essentially just giving you testosterone, what about SARMs?
    Not true a ph does NOT give you testosterone lol. Depending on the ph you could end up getting deinolone. Winstrol. DHT. All kinds of hormones.

Research brah
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Yea. Definitely do some research. Google knows all, and these forums know the rest. Haha. My understanding is that phs are legal hormones that the body processes into illegal hormones. Its kinda like a loop hole to giving you illegal steroids... I think hdrol gets converted to turinabol (which is banned, right?). Hope I'm not talkin out of my ass here, maybe someone else can explain better.
    And SARMs are even more complicated. Just look it up
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Day 9 -

Been sleeping like crap lately... don't know if its because of the osta, or getting stuck on morning shift at work, but definitely been feeling run down. I'm closing at work tonight and was really hoping to catch up on some sleep when I get home, but just found out I'm opening at 6:45am tomorrow. Wtf... but I'm making no excuses and hittin the weights hard.

Workout: Deadlifts/ Legs

Deadlifts: 225 x 10, 225 x 8, 225 x 5 (no wrist straps and my grip was going out)

Leg press: 4 plates on each side x 10, 9, 7

Leg extensions and curls supersets

Leg extensions: 12 plates x 11, 10, 10, 8 (drop set with 9 plates for 7 more reps)

Leg curls: 12 plates x 12, 13, then 13 plates x 9, 8 (drop set with 9 for 6 more reps)

Glad the workouts over cause I hate deadlifts and leg press... but sometimes you just gotta suck it up.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Day 10

Got home last night and immediately popped a melatonin pill... slept like a baby. Woke up at 5:30 AM wide awake, felt great.
    I can't tell if the Osta is increasing my libido, or if it was all the hot chicks at work today but holy hell... was losing my mind. Some hot chick was in the damn weight room in a bikini, I thought I was hallucinating. haha. If you've never seen a half naked woman bent over doing tricep extensions... you should. Its so against the rules, but I didn't say a word. Also have been pissing some seriously yellow urine. Looks almost like beta alanine urine. If I chug a bunch of water, its still not completely clear. Been feeling pretty thirsty too. idk.
    I've gotten a couple of compliments about looking bigger, which is always awesome. My flexed arm has gained 3/4" in like 2 weeks... legit! Not really feeling "on" anything yet, and my workouts have not been mind blowing, but I think something is happening.

Workout: Shoulders

Honestly had a pretty ****ty workout today cause I was totally distracted by the bikini girl... shame on me...

Overhead DB press: 60s x 9, 60s x 8, 60s x 8

Lateral DB Raises: 25s x 10, 25s x 9, 25s x 8, 25s x 8

DB Reverse Flys: 25s x 9, 25s x 8, 25s x 7, 25s x 7

And oh... merry Christmas!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Day 11- rest day

Gym was closed today, so no dice. I just received an order of agmatine and citruline yesterday, so I'm eager to try it. I want to know what gains the osta is resposible for, so I'm prolly just gonna take the preworkout supps on bicep day for a nice pump. I'll prolly take it regularly after I'm off osta
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Day 12

Definitely noticing fuller muscles so I think the osta is kicking in. Tried agmatine and citrulline for my back/ bicep workout... pretty nice.

Workout:

Bent over rows: 115 x 12, 135 x 10, 135 x 8, 135 x 7

Idk what this exercise is called... I put the barbell in the corner of the gym, and put a couple plates on it, use a V handle and do rows with it

either way, did: 115 on the bar x 10, 140 x 6, 115 x 8

Lat pulldowns: 12 plates x 10, 12 x 9, 12 x 9

Chin ups: 8 reps, 8 reps, 5 reps

Incline DB curls: 30s x 10, 30s x 8

Standing hammer curls: 30s x 10, 30s x 8 (drop set with 25s x 6 more reps)

After the hammer curls, my arms were SWOLL. Veins poppin out harder than ever. I can just imagine if I was on a cut and was at a lower BF%... woulda looked awesome.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

What's your ostarine dose again? I'm running 25mg/day and my balls are getting smalls
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Anything above 25mg is slightly suppressive. And I doubt it shrinking your nuts, its probably your imagination..im running 15mg ed as part of my pct from a sdrol&epi cycle and pretty much keeping everything, including strength. My bros are steadily going back to size, im in week 2 right now
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.18%

Are you running a "unique" Ostra? Mine is on its way and was hoping its legit. Reviews look good but you never know.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Superman_777 View Post
    Anything above 25mg is slightly suppressive. And I doubt it shrinking your nuts, its probably your imagination..im running 15mg ed as part of my pct from a sdrol&epi cycle and pretty much keeping everything, including strength. My bros are steadily going back to size, im in week 2 right now
    Wanna see em?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.41%

In4 grapenuts
    Cultivating Mass.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    What's your ostarine dose again? I'm running 25mg/day and my balls are getting smalls
    I'm at 25 a day as well. Didn't notice any shrinkage, but seems like erection quality has decreased. Just doesn't get super hard anymore. But I have some triazole on the way, and that should help with the test/estro ratio
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver
    Are you running a "unique" Ostra? Mine is on its way and was hoping its legit. Reviews look good but you never know.
    Yea, I got mine from a pretty unique place. Haha. I read good reviews too. It tastes like its supposed to taste, and the results should start kicking in very soon, so we'll see if it really is legit
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Superman_777
    From all that I've read, anything above 12.5 mg a day can be suppressive. And 25mg for 6 weeks can be quite suppressive. If ur taking test boosters and a serm and stuff with your pct, then you prolly wouldn't notice anything... especially at 15mg. But either way, glad to hear you're keeping your strength and everything man
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Day 13

Took agmatine and citulline again before my workout, just to see how it would affect shoulders/ traps.

Workout:

Overhead DB press: 60s x 10, 60s x 9, 60s x 8

Standing DB shrugs: 60s x 12, 60s x 12, 60s x 10

Lateral DB raises: 25s x 10, 25s x 8, 25s x 7

Seated DB shrugs: 60s x 11, 60s x 9, 60s x 9

Barbell forward raises: just the bar x 10, x 9, x 9

Reverse Barbell shrugs: 185 x 10, 185 x 8, 185 x 8

Reverse flys: 25s x 10, 25s x 8, 25s x 6

Definitely didn't feel much of a pump, but had a pretty good workout overall.

Maybe its in my head, but I feel like I'm lookin bigger. Shoulders have really been pokin out, and I've had a couple people say I'm looking wider. Even my abs were lookin pretty defined. Weights been about the same tho, so idk. Think I might go one more week, then drop reps to 6-8, while increasing weight
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Double post... my b
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Hey guys, got my triazole in the mail today. 90 caps, when should I start dosing, and how should I dose it?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.9%

Dose it at the normal dosage i.e. 2 tabs AM and 1 PM. As for when you want to start it, it's really up to you. If you want to stop any suppression before it starts then start it straight away if you are already noticing reduced erection strength. I noticed this around week 4 of my run but I was only running 17.5mg per day.

The all-day pumps with Osta are great and part of the bicep increase will be due to this. Unfortunately this goes away around a week after ending Osta but if you are using agmatine then you may be able to keep the pumps even after stopping Osta.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner
    Dose it at the normal dosage i.e. 2 tabs AM and 1 PM. As for when you want to start it, it's really up to you. If you want to stop any suppression before it starts then start it straight away if you are already noticing reduced erection strength. I noticed this around week 4 of my run but I was only running 17.5mg per day.

The all-day pumps with Osta are great and part of the bicep increase will be due to this. Unfortunately this goes away around a week after ending Osta but if you are using agmatine then you may be able to keep the pumps even after stopping Osta.
    Cool. Thanks. So if I start dosing it now, I will run out at the end of week 6 which is perfect, then u think I should jump on daa and erase for pct?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Cool. Thanks. So if I start dosing it now, I will run out at the end of week 6 which is perfect, then u think I should jump on daa and erase for pct?
    Looks and sounds good
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Cool. Thanks guys.

So... day 14 - rest day

I'm off work for 6 days straight, but I'm tryin to get in to workout at least 2 or 3 times. My traps are feelin pretty sore today, but my shoulders feel fine. Just worked 7 days in a row, so I'm glad to have a day off.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Day 15

Another rest day. Started triazole today. I don't think its supposed to kick in that fast, so its probably something else... but libido and erection strength are through the roof today. Either way, the osta hasn't ruined my sex drive. Muscles are feelin very full today. I was partying last night and actually ended up takin my shirt off and showing off (which is uncharacteristic of me). Have a permanent vein on my right bicep, like when I was on epi. Kinda feelin "alpha", which is nice. I guess the osta is working, and I'm excited to see what happens next.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.75%

I'm in! Glad someone is doing another "unique" log. Planning on running osta, formeron, and prolactrone if this turns out to be legit.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2
    I'm in! Glad someone is doing another "unique" log. Planning on running osta, formeron, and prolactrone if this turns out to be legit.

Cool man. Welcome
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Day 16

Another rest day. Gonna go workout my chest and triceps tomorrow. Might pop some agmatine and citrulline and max out just to see. Id be stoked if I got 200. We'll see
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Get yourself some daa for sure bro, along with the triazole you should be gtg
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Day 19

Finally back at work/ the gym after like 5 days off. Partied hard for new years, and now I can focus on my training.

Workout: Chest/ triceps

DB bench press: 60s x 10, 60s x 8, 60s x 8, 60s x 7

DB incline bench: 55s x 8, 55s x 8, 55s x 7

DB flys: 30s x 9, 30s x 8, 30s x 8

Overhead DB tricep extensions?: 55 x 8, 55 x 8, 55 x 6

Pec deck: 6 plates x 10, 6 x 10, 6 x 8

Dip machine: 10 plates x 9, 10 x 8, 10 x 6

Overall kind of a crappy workout. After drinking, and laying around the house for days, just wasn't ready for the gym today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

As far as the osta goes, I'm enjoying it so far. No side effects to complain about. I've been on triazole as well, and it seems that my joints are dry. Supposedly triazole isn't supposed to lower estro low enough to cause that, so maybe its just cause I've been laying around the house letting my legs get stiff. Idk, just tryin to give you guys all the details.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%

Have you noticed any tendon/ligament healing effects with Ostarine? I take the dry joints as a no, but since I plan on running some soon I figured I would ask.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Quote Originally Posted by tpsss View Post
    Have you noticed any tendon/ligament healing effects with Ostarine? I take the dry joints as a no, but since I plan on running some soon I figured I would ask.
    my left shoulder was fkd up since June. I haven't been able to do any chest work whatsoever. It hurt to even sleep on my left side. But that pain is about 75% better now. Ostarine is good stuff
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.75%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

my left shoulder was fkd up since June. I haven't been able to do any chest work whatsoever. It hurt to even sleep on my left side. But that pain is about 75% better now. Ostarine is good stuff
    Damn, that's crazy.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.63%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

That's what I wanted to hear. I am going to run Osta and I'm hoping it will help my shoulder and knees as well
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

yeah, pretty cool. I did dips the other day for the first time in 6 months. But the ostarine did shrink ma ballz quite a bit. And I'm on test cyp, too. Oh well, I guess you take the bad with the good.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.82%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    yeah, pretty cool. I did dips the other day for the first time in 6 months. But the ostarine did shrink ma ballz quite a bit. And I'm on test cyp, too. Oh well, I guess you take the bad with the good.
    Well its the test cyp that's shrinking your balls, right? I'm on osta only and mine are fine
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.41%

Well its the test cyp that's shrinking your balls, right? I'm on osta only and mine are fine
    Same..at 40mg
    Cultivating Mass.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want a X FACTOR cycle for CHRISTMAS??
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 06:10 PM
  2. Would you be stoked if someone got you this for Christmas?
    By concretetofists in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 01:33 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 08:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 07:13 AM
  5. The "What you want for christmas" thread
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19