1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Id keep s4 completely out of pct, and osta no higher than 5-7mg. Mk 677 and gw could be used at whatever dose though
    Why no S4 in pct? I've heard many report no suppression at 50 mg. Well in post pct weeks 5-8 that's what I'm using right now

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

No one is agreeing on this it is getting extremely frustrating everyone says something different. I went from an extremely mild ph cycle into a sarms/pct cycle and I seem to have recovered just fine. I plan on using S4 and GW until I start another very mild ph cycle but after that I'm running a full 8 week pct with serm and no sarms because this is just getting ridiculous
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    No one is agreeing on this it is getting extremely frustrating everyone says something different. I went from an extremely mild ph cycle into a sarms/pct cycle and I seem to have recovered just fine. I plan on using S4 and GW until I start another very mild ph cycle but after that I'm running a full 8 week pct with serm and no sarms because this is just getting ridiculous
    Yea, true. Well, a very mild ph cycle probably didn't supress you much anyways. But I feel like, if you need some pct after a osta only cycle, then it must not be suitable for a ph cycle's pct. Most people seem to agree that low dosages are fine tho. Idk, I say try it and let us know, cause there's definitely a lack of info on SARMs
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

Yea, true. Well, a very mild ph cycle probably didn't supress you much anyways. But I feel like, if you need some pct after a osta only cycle, then it must not be suitable for a ph cycle's pct. Most people seem to agree that low dosages are fine tho. Idk, I say try it and let us know, cause there's definitely a lack of info on SARMs
    Yea the mild cycle I ran was m1D black(8 weeks) and 11 spray (last 4 weeks). Of course I didn't need a serm for that and my next cycle probably wouldn't need a serm either because its so mild but I'm going to use one anyways. My goal was to get my feet wet with prohormones and sarms to see how I reacted and just to test the waters so to speak
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.04%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Why no S4 in pct? I've heard many report no suppression at 50 mg. Well in post pct weeks 5-8 that's what I'm using right now
    Check the following thread where the OP used 50mg S4 5 on/2 off for 4 weeks and suffered some suppression - S4 PCT???. SARMS are a pain in that some people suffer suppression and some don't so it's just a case of trying them for yourself and keeping some libido boosting products on hand if you do have issues.

After 6 weeks of Osta (17.5mg) I experienced the same issues as the OP in the S4 thread. 3 weeks of DAA/Erase didn't completely resolve the issue so I switched to AI Perform and within a week or so everything was back to normal. After this experience I'll be using AI Perform with the S4 run I have planned for Jan.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner

Check the following thread where the OP used 50mg S4 5 on/2 off for 4 weeks and suffered some suppression - SARMS are a pain in that some people suffer suppression and some don't so it's just a case of trying them for yourself and keeping some libido boosting products on hand if you do have issues.

After 6 weeks of Osta (17.5mg) I experienced the same issues as the OP in the S4 thread. 3 weeks of DAA/Erase didn't completely resolve the issue so I switched to AI Perform and within a week or so everything was back to normal. After this experience I'll be using AI Perform with the S4 run I have planned for Jan.
    Yea, I was planning daa/erase too. I also have about... 80mg of nolva sittin around. Think I should do like 10mg for 4 days, then 5mg for 8 days? Definitely want test back to normal ASAP
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yea, I was planning daa/erase too. I also have about... 80mg of nolva sittin around. Think I should do like 10mg for 4 days, then 5mg for 8 days? Definitely want test back to normal ASAP
    S4 is suppressive, period. Ostarine is up in there air, i think the nolva is overkill. My opinion...
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

S4 is suppressive, period. Ostarine is up in there air, i think the nolva is overkill. My opinion...
    Yea. I kinda felt the same way. I'm thinkin I should start erase during the end of my cycle, instead of PCT. Good idea or no? Cause I wouldn't think it would do anything negative to my cycle, and it would reduce the estrogen before I stop the osta. Idk
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yea. I kinda felt the same way. I'm thinkin I should start erase during the end of my cycle, instead of PCT. Good idea or no? Cause I wouldn't think it would do anything negative to my cycle, and it would reduce the estrogen before I stop the osta. Idk
    Hmm someone posted their bloods after using erase and it didnt do nadda for estrogen control, cort control or raise test... but, you could run it like that.
    Myokem Athlete
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Day 4 -

Out of OJ, so I took my osta with cran-tangerine juice... didn't go down as smooth. Legs are even more sore than yesterday. Car started today, so I got to go to work/ workout

Shoulders/ traps

Forgive me, as I don't know the proper names for some of these exercises.

Seated overhead DB press: 60s x 9, 60s x 8, 60s x 6

Seated DB shrugs: 60s x 12, 60s x 10, 60s x 12

Hanging lateral raises? (Where you grab a vertical bar with one hand, and hang to the side, and raise a DB with your free hand). 25 x 10, 25 x 8, 25 x 8

Standing DB shrugs: 65s x 11, 65s x 8, 65s x 8

Standing lateral raises: 25s x 10, 25s x 6, 20s x 8

Reverse flys: 25s x 9, 25s x 8, 25s x 5, 20s x 6

Felt pretty good during my workout. Could use a couple new exercises as I seem to do the same ones every week.

Still not feeling any effects of osta (not expecting to for about another week, but figured id keep you updated). Strength and weight are the same, libido seems normal.

The only possible effect is that I've had slight pressure in my head, not even enough to call it a headache. Just that if I don't drink any water for a couple hours, it becomes noticable. Nothing serious tho
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

Hmm someone posted their bloods after using erase and it didnt do nadda for estrogen control, cort control or raise test... but, you could run it like that.
    Oh really? Isn't that exactly what erase is supposed to do? But I'll probably include it anyway
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%

Oh really? Isn't that exactly what erase is supposed to do? But I'll probably include it anyway
    Yea
    Myokem Athlete
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

When I take too much Erase or Pro, my right ankle joint gets super dry and stiff. So I'd say it definitely lowers my E2 levels
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

When I take too much Erase or Pro, my right ankle joint gets super dry and stiff. So I'd say it definitely lowers my E2 levels
    Got bloods?

What i stated, is some where here on AM.
    Myokem Athlete
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

Got bloods?

What i stated, is some where here on AM.
    not specifically before and after erase only. But I don't need bloods to tell me my joints are dry
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%

not specifically before and after erase only. But I don't need bloods to tell me my joints are dry
    But you need bloods to prove your estrogen levels dropped
    Myokem Athlete
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

But you need bloods to prove your estrogen levels dropped
    I don't need a number to tell me how I feel
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%

I don't need a number to tell me how I feel
    Your input is irrelevant then. No proof on a feeling? How do you know it wasnt weather related, a cold, over training. Hell i feel my test is low, but cant prove ... get it?

/convo

OP keep the updates coming
    Myokem Athlete
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Yo. Anybody having trouble with the AM android app? All of a sudden I couldn't get on anymore. Been like 3 hours and I still can't connect. Doin it on the browser sucks
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.88%

Quote Originally Posted by pistol345
    Yo. Anybody having trouble with the AM android app? All of a sudden I couldn't get on anymore. Been like 3 hours and I still can't connect. Doin it on the browser sucks
    I was having issues on iPhone earlier but it's good now
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%

Yea earlier, think they had site updates goin.
    Myokem Athlete
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Still won't work for me. Wtf.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.04%

I think the nolva is overkill as well. With the bloods that others have posted there is a good chance that it is the estrogen that is causing the suppression as I don't think they showed a big reduction in test so maybe something like a low dose of Formeron (or Sustain Alpha if you can find it) while taking Osta would help? Triazole may also be an option as this has bloods showing an increase of test and a decrease of estrogen.

I'd rather stop the suppression before it starts rather than have to try and get everything working after the suppression has already taken effect. I didn't feel any suppression until Week 4 of my Osta cycle so you have a couple of weeks to decide what to do.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

Your input is irrelevant then. No proof on a feeling? How do you know it wasnt weather related, a cold, over training. Hell i feel my test is low, but cant prove ... get it?

/convo

OP keep the updates coming
    I mentioned that my ankle joint gets very dry. It got so bad once that I had an xray taken. When I eased back on the AIs the pain got better. When I take Erase Pro too many days in a row after my test injections, the same joint pain occurs. I'm not sure where you're not seeing "proof of a feeling," Your Honor, but that to me certainly is.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner
    I think the nolva is overkill as well. With the bloods that others have posted there is a good chance that it is the estrogen that is causing the suppression as I don't think they showed a big reduction in test so maybe something like a low dose of Formeron (or Sustain Alpha if you can find it) while taking Osta would help? Triazole may also be an option as this has bloods showing an increase of test and a decrease of estrogen.

I'd rather stop the suppression before it starts rather than have to try and get everything working after the suppression has already taken effect. I didn't feel any suppression until Week 4 of my Osta cycle so you have a couple of weeks to decide what to do.
    Yea. Id rather stop it before it starts also. Well I'll prolly get some triazole then, and I can use erase when I'm cutting or somethin
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs

I mentioned that my ankle joint gets very dry. It got so bad once that I had an xray taken. When I eased back on the AIs the pain got better. When I take Erase Pro too many days in a row after my test injections, the same joint pain occurs. I'm not sure where you're not seeing "proof of a feeling," Your Honor, but that to me certainly is.
    I've never taken erase before, but I used to get dry ass joints with epi. That's a bad feeling. But id really like to keep this thread from turning into an argument, so let's get back to the Osta fellas
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Day 5

Not feeling much soreness in my shoulders. Legs are still pretty sore tho. Had a long night of drinkin with the boys, so I'm not feeling so great today. Either way, still took my osta with the cran-tangerine juice again... ehh.

Definitely anxious to see some results, and each day is getting closer. Btw, almost to 100 posts on here... century club!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

what's your ostarine dose again? I'm keeping my run @25mg for 60 days
    edit. and we started basically the same day or so
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%

Day 5

Not feeling much soreness in my shoulders. Legs are still pretty sore tho. Had a long night of drinkin with the boys, so I'm not feeling so great today. Either way, still took my osta with the cran-tangerine juice again... ehh.

Definitely anxious to see some results, and each day is getting closer. Btw, almost to 100 posts on here... century club!
    Ostarine can ruin the taste of just about anything lol
    Myokem Athlete
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    what's your ostarine dose again? I'm keeping my run @25mg for 60 days
    edit. and we started basically the same day or so
    I'm doin 25mg. I'm plannin 6 weeks of that, then use the rest when I cut. Prolly like 12.5mg for 4 weeks in the spring
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Oh, and I'm off work today and tomorrow, so I'm not workin out. I'll hit it hard on Friday if the world doesn't end. And yea... 100th post, what's good?
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post

Check the following thread where the OP used 50mg S4 5 on/2 off for 4 weeks and suffered some suppression - S4 PCT???. SARMS are a pain in that some people suffer suppression and some don't so it's just a case of trying them for yourself and keeping some libido boosting products on hand if you do have issues.

Ahhh ok yea well I'm only running S4 post pct anyways into my next cycle so mild suppression won't really matter considering pct for next cycle will involve toremifene and aromasin
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%

I am curious if Ostarine may actually be useful during PCT, if careful how taken. Just a theory, but it seems to make logical sense in my imperfect mind. Ostarine is slightly suppressive at 12.5mg and can slightly raise E2. IMO it only takes about a week PCT to recover from 12.5mg of Ostarine.
    Typically some gains can be lost during 4 weeks of PCT. What if we can shorten the loss to about one week, and what if during that week the serms have already kick started your system, which means the muscle loss is less, and even debatable if there is negligible loss?
    PCT week 1: Ostarine 25mg + Serm + aromasin 12.5 ED
    PCT week 2: Ostarine 12.5mg + Serm + aromasin 12.5 ED
    PCT week 3: Ostarine 6.25mg + Serm +aromasin 6.25 ED
    PCT week 4: Serm +aromasin 6.25 EOD
    Optional - PCT week 5: Serm +aromasin 6.25 EOD
    The Ostarine should have caused minimal muscle loss weeks 1-3 and at week 4 your system should be really close to normal, so again loss should be minimal. Aromasin should have proactively kept the E2 levels in check and deceasing Aromasin over time should minimize rebound.
    Just a theory, but it seems to make logical sense in my imperfect mind. Not fact, just my thoughts... Your Thoughts?
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Just ordered some triazole. Think I should use it during the end of my cycle, then during pct, switch to erase and daa?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.45%

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    I am curious if Ostarine may actually be useful during PCT, if careful how taken. Just a theory, but it seems to make logical sense in my imperfect mind. Ostarine is slightly suppressive at 12.5mg and can slightly raise E2. IMO it only takes about a week PCT to recover from 12.5mg of Ostarine.
    Typically some gains can be lost during 4 weeks of PCT. What if we can shorten the loss to about one week, and what if during that week the serms have already kick started your system, which means the muscle loss is less, and even debatable if there is negligible loss?
    PCT week 1: Ostarine 25mg + Serm + aromasin 12.5 ED
    PCT week 2: Ostarine 12.5mg + Serm + aromasin 12.5 ED
    PCT week 3: Ostarine 6.25mg + Serm +aromasin 6.25 ED
    PCT week 4: Serm +aromasin 6.25 EOD
    Optional - PCT week 5: Serm +aromasin 6.25 EOD
    The Ostarine should have caused minimal muscle loss weeks 1-3 and at week 4 your system should be really close to normal, so again loss should be minimal. Aromasin should have proactively kept the E2 levels in check and deceasing Aromasin over time should minimize rebound.
    Just a theory, but it seems to make logical sense in my imperfect mind. Not fact, just my thoughts... Your Thoughts?
    Well the problem I see with this is that osta doesnt kick into full effect until 2 maybe 3 weeks in.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Superman_777 View Post

Well the problem I see with this is that osta doesnt kick into full effect until 2 maybe 3 weeks in.
    Kicks in fully by day 12-14 and is definitely beneficial in my opinion
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Day 7

Bought some more OJ, so the osta when down nicely today. Haven't taken creatine/ beta alanine in days, so I'm gonna go ahead and go natural until the osta kicks in. I'm worried that my workouts will suffer until then (cause I'm already pretty weak).

Workout: Chest

Flat bench: 135 x 10, 155 x 9, 155 x 8

Incline DB bench: 60s x 10, 60s x 8, 60s x 8

Cable Flys: 5 plates x 10, 5 plates x 7, 4 plates x 8

Push ups: set of 8, set of 9, set of 7, then dropset "girl pushups" for 5 more reps

Not a great workout today, but not horrible either.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Day 8

Workout: Back/ Biceps

Bent Over Rows: 95 x 10, 100 x 9, 105 x9, 105 x 7

Low Rows: 240 x 9, 240 x 8, 240 x 8, 240 x 6

Chin ups: 9 reps, 8 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps

EZ bar curls (seated): 65 x 10, 65 x 8, 65 x 6

Hammer DB Curls (standing): 30s x 9, 30s x 8

Concentration Curls: 25s x 8 (partial reps for 3 more reps) , 25s x 7(partial reps for 3 reps)

Decent workout today. I think I'm going to periodize my workout. Seeing as I started with 12+ reps for a few weeks, then have been doing 8-10 reps for this week (and will continue to for at least another week). Then I will up the weight a bit and drop to 6-8 reps for a couple weeks, then 3-5, then really heavy for a rep or two. I'm hoping this will really help me gain some strength. Anybody have advice for improvement?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%

Is there any known data about how Ostarine liver values? ALT?
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438
    Is there any known data about how Ostarine liver values? ALT?
    My understtanding is that it doesn't affect the liver at all because its not methylated

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want a X FACTOR cycle for CHRISTMAS??
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 06:10 PM
  2. Would you be stoked if someone got you this for Christmas?
    By concretetofists in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 01:33 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 08:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 07:13 AM
  5. The "What you want for christmas" thread
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19