Ostarine for christmas!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. You should notice fuller muscles/pumps and increased endurance during week 2 and then week 3 Osta will fully kick-in and you should notice the strength increases. I did a 6 week 17.5mg run in Sep and there was definitely some suppression (not shutdown) that starting appearing in week 4 so taking a test boosting/estrogen reducing supp would be worthwhile.

    Good luck with the run.


  2. EDIT: Double post
    •   
       


  3. I see your reps are 10-12+
    If you're trying to add mass, you should lift heavier weight and lower your reps to around 8. Especially your deadlift, pulling 135 is a warm up if you're doing a set of 12 then a set of 10. Try your 135 but don't count that warm up set. Then add at least 20 lbs and go from there.
    Your dead lift should be much stronger than any other lift.
    Just my .02

  4. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    I see your reps are 10-12+
    If you're trying to add mass, you should lift heavier weight and lower your reps to around 8. Especially your deadlift, pulling 135 is a warm up if you're doing a set of 12 then a set of 10. Try your 135 but don't count that warm up set. Then add at least 20 lbs and go from there.
    Your dead lift should be much stronger than any other lift.
    Just my .02
    Okay. Maybe I'm not calling it what it is... I thought it was called a straight leg deadlift where you elevate yourself on a box, keep ur legs almost straight, but not locked, and bend over with the weight. Its almost entirely hamstrings that do the lifting, as apposed to regular deadlifts where I use like 225 x 10

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Okay. Maybe I'm not calling it what it is... I thought it was called a straight leg deadlift where you elevate yourself on a box, keep ur legs almost straight, but not locked, and bend over with the weight. Its almost entirely hamstrings that do the lifting, as apposed to regular deadlifts where I use like 225 x 10
    Any reason you chose SLDL? Your squat will explode if you start activating your hamstrings during deads. Good work so far man

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah

    Any reason you chose SLDL? Your squat will explode if you start activating your hamstrings during deads. Good work so far man
    Thanks man. Nah, no particular reason, just that one of my boys suggested I try em to switch up my workout.

  7. Day 3 -

    Took the osta with OJ with no problems. Took my creatine and beta alanine before I left to workout... but my car wouldn't start, so I couldn't make it to work/ the gym (I work at a gym). I'm pretty damn sore from the last couple workouts tho, so it didn't break my heart to take the day off. Gotta work tomorrow tho, so hopefully I can figure out what's wrong with my whip. I'm just posted up today watchin Jersey Shore (you know you love it!).

  8. In up in here..just started osta as part of my post cycle @ 15mg ed for 6 weeks. Will bump it up depending on how I react

    To the op,
    GL bro. Any chance you got research peptide from unique?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Superman_777
    In up in here..just started osta as part of my post cycle @ 15mg ed for 6 weeks. Will bump it up depending on how I react

    To the op,
    GL bro. Any chance you got research peptide from unique?
    Thanks man. And oh yea... let's just say I got it from a very "unique" source. Haha. Btw, supposedly in pct, u should take like 10mg or less to let your test rise naturally, too high of a dose will supress it. But I'm no expert on that.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

    Thanks man. And oh yea... let's just say I got it from a very "unique" source. Haha. Btw, supposedly in pct, u should take like 10mg or less to let your test rise naturally, too high of a dose will supress it. But I'm no expert on that.
    Id keep s4 completely out of pct, and osta no higher than 5-7mg. Mk 677 and gw could be used at whatever dose though
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Id keep s4 completely out of pct, and osta no higher than 5-7mg. Mk 677 and gw could be used at whatever dose though
    Why no S4 in pct? I've heard many report no suppression at 50 mg. Well in post pct weeks 5-8 that's what I'm using right now

  12. No one is agreeing on this it is getting extremely frustrating everyone says something different. I went from an extremely mild ph cycle into a sarms/pct cycle and I seem to have recovered just fine. I plan on using S4 and GW until I start another very mild ph cycle but after that I'm running a full 8 week pct with serm and no sarms because this is just getting ridiculous

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    No one is agreeing on this it is getting extremely frustrating everyone says something different. I went from an extremely mild ph cycle into a sarms/pct cycle and I seem to have recovered just fine. I plan on using S4 and GW until I start another very mild ph cycle but after that I'm running a full 8 week pct with serm and no sarms because this is just getting ridiculous
    Yea, true. Well, a very mild ph cycle probably didn't supress you much anyways. But I feel like, if you need some pct after a osta only cycle, then it must not be suitable for a ph cycle's pct. Most people seem to agree that low dosages are fine tho. Idk, I say try it and let us know, cause there's definitely a lack of info on SARMs

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

    Yea, true. Well, a very mild ph cycle probably didn't supress you much anyways. But I feel like, if you need some pct after a osta only cycle, then it must not be suitable for a ph cycle's pct. Most people seem to agree that low dosages are fine tho. Idk, I say try it and let us know, cause there's definitely a lack of info on SARMs
    Yea the mild cycle I ran was m1D black(8 weeks) and 11 spray (last 4 weeks). Of course I didn't need a serm for that and my next cycle probably wouldn't need a serm either because its so mild but I'm going to use one anyways. My goal was to get my feet wet with prohormones and sarms to see how I reacted and just to test the waters so to speak

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Why no S4 in pct? I've heard many report no suppression at 50 mg. Well in post pct weeks 5-8 that's what I'm using right now
    Check the following thread where the OP used 50mg S4 5 on/2 off for 4 weeks and suffered some suppression - S4 PCT???. SARMS are a pain in that some people suffer suppression and some don't so it's just a case of trying them for yourself and keeping some libido boosting products on hand if you do have issues.

    After 6 weeks of Osta (17.5mg) I experienced the same issues as the OP in the S4 thread. 3 weeks of DAA/Erase didn't completely resolve the issue so I switched to AI Perform and within a week or so everything was back to normal. After this experience I'll be using AI Perform with the S4 run I have planned for Jan.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner

    Check the following thread where the OP used 50mg S4 5 on/2 off for 4 weeks and suffered some suppression - SARMS are a pain in that some people suffer suppression and some don't so it's just a case of trying them for yourself and keeping some libido boosting products on hand if you do have issues.

    After 6 weeks of Osta (17.5mg) I experienced the same issues as the OP in the S4 thread. 3 weeks of DAA/Erase didn't completely resolve the issue so I switched to AI Perform and within a week or so everything was back to normal. After this experience I'll be using AI Perform with the S4 run I have planned for Jan.
    Yea, I was planning daa/erase too. I also have about... 80mg of nolva sittin around. Think I should do like 10mg for 4 days, then 5mg for 8 days? Definitely want test back to normal ASAP

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

    Yea, I was planning daa/erase too. I also have about... 80mg of nolva sittin around. Think I should do like 10mg for 4 days, then 5mg for 8 days? Definitely want test back to normal ASAP
    S4 is suppressive, period. Ostarine is up in there air, i think the nolva is overkill. My opinion...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    S4 is suppressive, period. Ostarine is up in there air, i think the nolva is overkill. My opinion...
    Yea. I kinda felt the same way. I'm thinkin I should start erase during the end of my cycle, instead of PCT. Good idea or no? Cause I wouldn't think it would do anything negative to my cycle, and it would reduce the estrogen before I stop the osta. Idk

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

    Yea. I kinda felt the same way. I'm thinkin I should start erase during the end of my cycle, instead of PCT. Good idea or no? Cause I wouldn't think it would do anything negative to my cycle, and it would reduce the estrogen before I stop the osta. Idk
    Hmm someone posted their bloods after using erase and it didnt do nadda for estrogen control, cort control or raise test... but, you could run it like that.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  20. Day 4 -

    Out of OJ, so I took my osta with cran-tangerine juice... didn't go down as smooth. Legs are even more sore than yesterday. Car started today, so I got to go to work/ workout

    Shoulders/ traps

    Forgive me, as I don't know the proper names for some of these exercises.

    Seated overhead DB press: 60s x 9, 60s x 8, 60s x 6

    Seated DB shrugs: 60s x 12, 60s x 10, 60s x 12

    Hanging lateral raises? (Where you grab a vertical bar with one hand, and hang to the side, and raise a DB with your free hand). 25 x 10, 25 x 8, 25 x 8

    Standing DB shrugs: 65s x 11, 65s x 8, 65s x 8

    Standing lateral raises: 25s x 10, 25s x 6, 20s x 8

    Reverse flys: 25s x 9, 25s x 8, 25s x 5, 20s x 6

    Felt pretty good during my workout. Could use a couple new exercises as I seem to do the same ones every week.

    Still not feeling any effects of osta (not expecting to for about another week, but figured id keep you updated). Strength and weight are the same, libido seems normal.

    The only possible effect is that I've had slight pressure in my head, not even enough to call it a headache. Just that if I don't drink any water for a couple hours, it becomes noticable. Nothing serious tho

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Hmm someone posted their bloods after using erase and it didnt do nadda for estrogen control, cort control or raise test... but, you could run it like that.
    Oh really? Isn't that exactly what erase is supposed to do? But I'll probably include it anyway

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

    Oh really? Isn't that exactly what erase is supposed to do? But I'll probably include it anyway
    Yea
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Hmm someone posted their bloods after using erase and it didnt do nadda for estrogen control, cort control or raise test... but, you could run it like that.
    When I take too much Erase or Pro, my right ankle joint gets super dry and stiff. So I'd say it definitely lowers my E2 levels

  24. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    When I take too much Erase or Pro, my right ankle joint gets super dry and stiff. So I'd say it definitely lowers my E2 levels
    Got bloods?

    What i stated, is some where here on AM.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Got bloods?

    What i stated, is some where here on AM.
    not specifically before and after erase only. But I don't need bloods to tell me my joints are dry

  26. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    not specifically before and after erase only. But I don't need bloods to tell me my joints are dry
    But you need bloods to prove your estrogen levels dropped
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    But you need bloods to prove your estrogen levels dropped
    I don't need a number to tell me how I feel

  28. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    I don't need a number to tell me how I feel
    Your input is irrelevant then. No proof on a feeling? How do you know it wasnt weather related, a cold, over training. Hell i feel my test is low, but cant prove ... get it?

    /convo

    OP keep the updates coming
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  29. Yo. Anybody having trouble with the AM android app? All of a sudden I couldn't get on anymore. Been like 3 hours and I still can't connect. Doin it on the browser sucks

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345
    Yo. Anybody having trouble with the AM android app? All of a sudden I couldn't get on anymore. Been like 3 hours and I still can't connect. Doin it on the browser sucks
    I was having issues on iPhone earlier but it's good now
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want a X FACTOR cycle for CHRISTMAS??
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 06:10 PM
  2. Would you be stoked if someone got you this for Christmas?
    By concretetofists in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 01:33 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 08:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 07:13 AM
  5. The "What you want for christmas" thread
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 05:18 PM
Log in
Log in