2 week clen cycle

kp2012

Awards
I have some clen i'm wanting to use up, will have enough for about 3 weeks at 40mg e.d. (i know its 2 weeks on 2 weeks off)
so should i up the dosage to 60mg just to use up all the clen? reason i have only 2 weeks to cut is cause my deadline is december 27th when i go away on vacation.

thanks

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Get ketofin and you don't need to stop. So there is no need for 2wks on 2wks off stuff. Take 1mg of ketofin for every 100mcg of clen,might as well take 1mg with any dose it helps you with sleep.... If it's good keto. That's how you know if it's real

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

kp2012

Awards
ohh i cant get my hands on any keto i already tried :( so given my current situation what other options do i have? thanks

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ this....

jesavity

Awards
Clen cycle

hey...i am on my 12th day for the cycle. I don't take benedryl and cant get keto so take gravol to help me sleep. Any thoughts on stopping clen after 2 weeks and using a stack for 2 and then back to clen? I lost about 10 so far and have a long ways to go. I am strength training and doing a **** ton of cardio. I don't expect miracle weight loss but i don't seem to be losing now. Been the same weight for 4 days :(

uvawahoowa

Awards
hey...i am on my 12th day for the cycle. I don't take benedryl and cant get keto so take gravol to help me sleep. Any thoughts on stopping clen after 2 weeks and using a stack for 2 and then back to clen? I lost about 10 so far and have a long ways to go. I am strength training and doing a **** ton of cardio. I don't expect miracle weight loss but i don't seem to be losing now. Been the same weight for 4 days :(
The clen is only going to help about 10% if that. Have a little patience, 4 days is nothing.

jesavity

Awards
The clen is only going to help about 10% if that. Have a little patience, 4 days is nothing.
Ya i suppose hey. i just saw it move so fast the first week and then bam, it stopped. So stay on it past two weeks? or switch it up?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Ya i suppose hey. i just saw it move so fast the first week and then bam, it stopped. So stay on it past two weeks? or switch it up?
No I believe you want to cycle it every 2 weeks. There is a clen thread going on right now, very informative. I'll see if I can find the link

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If your not gonna take keto or the other get off it... Also clen don't work for some people. Iv takin it up to 180mcg and just got alot of shakin and not much else, that was on a low cal diet. So, for me it don't work.