Can I add nolva while still on PHs?

Irongame

Awards
Ive scrapped the M1t because of the nausea and headaches but continued the 4-AD at 400mg of transdermal per day. Im at about day 17. My strength and energy in the gym have been great and I know it is doing its thing. No noticable effect on aggression or libido. I have gained about 12lbs since Ive started, although i think that it is mostly water. I dont look lean and i feel bloated. Would it be detrimental to my gains to start taking a dose of nolva every day to combate the bloat? I was figuring maybe 10-15mg a day. Also, Ive been pretty much eating as much as i can with little regard to how clean it is. Im not eating cake and ice cream, but I dont pay too much attention to white breads a pasta and such. Would it make much of a difference if I completely cleaned my diet up? I want to get big, that IS my goal. But Id like to see some positive changes in my body comp.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
*Nolva won't kill your gains and can help prevent gyno during a cycle.
*Start cleaning up your diet to maximize results, switch the white bread with oats.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you want to "get big" a 4AD only cycle is not your best bet. Maybe get some 1AD and add it to the cycle @ 300-600mg a day.

I advise 1AD over dermal 1T, as 1AD generally kicks in faster, and he is already into his cycle.

As to the original question, yes; nolva will slightly hinder your gains. Unless you are bloated as hell I wouldnt start using Nolva unless you start to get itchy nips.

MDHT @ 50-100mg a day should clear up the bloat nicely aswell as significantly increasing strength, focus and aggression. For some, the effects are instant, which may be very useful in your case.

Irongame

Awards
If you want to "get big" a 4AD only cycle is not your best bet. Maybe get some 1AD and add it to the cycle @ 300-600mg a day.

I advise 1AD over dermal 1T, as 1AD generally kicks in faster, and he is already into his cycle.

As to the original question, yes; nolva will slightly hinder your gains. Unless you are bloated as hell I wouldnt start using Nolva unless you start to get itchy nips.

MDHT @ 50-100mg a day should clear up the bloat nicely aswell as significantly increasing strength, focus and aggression. For some, the effects are instant, which may be very useful in your case.[/QUOTE

Should I try to re-introduce the M1T at 2.5mg doses? Everyone says that M1T kicks in around day three, and maybe at a smaller dose I would be better off for the first week or so?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Although Nolva isn't required during a cycle I still think it's worth it. I'd do that to help reduce the possibility of gyno that's just me however. You can always do more cycles to gain the 2 pounds you might not gain do to Nolva.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If M1T makes you feel like ****, then dont bother with it @ all. The 1AD should kick in within a week or two at the most which will give you ~3-4 weeks of gains if you run the cycle for 6-7 weeks.

The MDHT, or indeed M5AA will have nearly immediate effect(immediate in some people, especially in the case of M5). The powders can be bought for $4 and $3/gram respectively from custom, the board sponsor.

If you dont want to wait for a delivery, start up the M1T again and see how it goes, the 4AD should be in full effect by now, so the sides may well be less. restart @ 5-10mg and see how it goes.

Irongame

Awards
I only Ran M1T at 5mg a day. It was the loss of appateite that killed me. If I could combat that..I would run it. I didn't feel lethargic or anything. I think I may try splitting the 5mg into two doses one morning and one night

If M1T makes you feel like ****, then dont bother with it @ all. The 1AD should kick in within a week or two at the most which will give you ~3-4 weeks of gains if you run the cycle for 6-7 weeks.

The MDHT, or indeed M5AA will have nearly immediate effect(immediate in some people, especially in the case of M5). The powders can be bought for $4 and $3/gram respectively from custom, the board sponsor.

If you dont want to wait for a delivery, start up the M1T again and see how it goes, the 4AD should be in full effect by now, so the sides may well be less. restart @ 5-10mg and see how it goes.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How mazny days did you run the M1T? dermal 4AD takes a while to kick in.

Hence you should frontload really, I should have put this in my 1st reply

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established

assuming a 4 week cycle of dermal 4AD and 1AD, for how long should the 4AD be frontloaded, typically?

sorry don't mean to hijack BTW.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No need to frontload it with 1AD, they both take ~ the same time to kick in. Also, 1AD lethargy is much less, and the 1AD can be ran longer.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if bloat is what you're worried about, try a low of adex, like 0.5 mg eod. nolva isn't really made for controlling bloat IMO.

Irongame

Awards

Ran the dermal for about 9-10days then started M1T for 4 days...quit when I felt like hurling all day long and my head felt like exploding