Aromasin to Arimidex - Dosage Help Requested

rkjo84

Awards
So I'm 6 weeks into 12 week Test-E cycle with 6 weeks Tren A at the end. In all my past cylces I've used aromasin and finally dialed in my needed does to keep E2 down which is a whole 25mg tab per day. (12.5 a day had my e2 at 61). I'm running out of my aromasin but have 2 bottles of liquid-dex (arimidex) on hand. My question is what dosage should I take for the A-dex being that I require a pretty high dosage of aromasin and am obviously prone to high e2 conversion. I'm stuck between .5 and 1 mg a day........any help from someone whose used both is greatly appreciated

Thomasxavier

Awards
Considering the recommended and general dose for AAS cycles is .5 every OTHER day, yet you say you require a higher dose, I would imagine .5 EVERY day would be your solution

But my strongest advice is don't trust me or anyone else on here, call your doctor

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Your doctors advice will be to not take steroids. Someone should be able to give you solid advice on here. BTW its arimidex that's .5 mg every other day for crying out loud

Thomasxavier

Awards
Your doctors advice will be to not take steroids. Someone should be able to give you solid advice on here. BTW its arimidex that's .5 mg every other day for crying out loud
What are you saying now? He was asking what dose he should use a-dex at.

And yes, a doctors initial advice is to tell you not to take steroids. And then, moving onto the next question, they help you. Unless your doctor is as short-winded as you