Epistane Cycle help

  1. New Member
    FutureMR.O's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    28
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78%

    Cool Epistane Cycle help


    Hey guys im new to this site, i just need some insider help with an Epistane cycle i will start soon. It will be my first PH cycle, i ordered BEAST Epi-18 by anabolic technologies, its 18mg per capsule so im not sure if i should run a full cycle or pulse it. i was looking at 18/36/36/54/54 for a full 5 week cycle but i want to try and at least keep down on the gyno and save my libido and try to save myself from shutdown so i was considering a pulse cycle. But im trying to gain more strength size and mass. I have my PCT in check and diet, just need some help on wether i should pulse or just run the cycle based on what im trying to acheive with minimal sides.

  2. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

    Why would you start on 18mg - waste of a week when trying to get it into the system, would be better for going 36mg all the way through than that.

    Of course all are different but imo a 30-40mg 6 week Epi cycle is not going to cause to many problems - carry out a PCT and recovery should be a breeze.
  3. New Member
    FutureMR.O's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    28
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78%

    Quote Originally Posted by JW390898 View Post
    Why would you start on 18mg - waste of a week when trying to get it into the system, would be better for going 36mg all the way through than that.

    Of course all are different but imo a 30-40mg 6 week Epi cycle is not going to cause to many problems - carry out a PCT and recovery should be a breeze.
    Well, its my First PH cycle so im not sure on how my body will react but you say run 36 for first 3 weeks..? the 54 next 3ks? thanks for the help man. i should be getting my package tomorrow
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

    Don't only listen to people who push you to do more. Only go as far as you feel comfortable. I think at least take just 18 the first day and if you feel comfortable jumping straight up to 36 after that then fine... I was trying to increase dosage to avoid "wasting" days on my first Hdrol cycle and i shouldn't have. I had anxiety issues doing that. I'm much better off easing in and getting a successful cycle under my belt than rushing it. Shoot, you might even pull the cap open and split it into two doses if 18 scares you.

    Different strokes for different folks. If you're comfortable, sure, move it up but not until you feel ready. Epi is plenty powerful at 18 you won't be "wasting" anything if you need to adjust to the compound first. Some people run it at 30 for their entire cycle and are happy
  5. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

    ^ I am not pushing to take more - read carefully.

    I said 36mg all the way through this means not bumping to 54mg also.

    Tell me how you can assess tolerance to 54mg by running 18mg - you know you are ok with extra hot sauce because mild was fine last week?
    All you will in fact do is be taking an inadequate dose of a product renowned for being slow to get going.

    30-40mg would be the advice for a first time cycle on Epi and given the dosing of this 36mg is the option.
  6. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by JW390898
    ^ I am not pushing to take more - read carefully.

    I said 36mg all the way through this means not bumping to 54mg also.

    Tell me how you can assess tolerance to 54mg by running 18mg - you know you are ok with extra hot sauce because mild was fine last week?
    All you will in fact do is be taking an inadequate dose of a product renowned for being slow to get going.

    30-40mg would be the advice for a first time cycle on Epi and given the dosing of this 36mg is the option.
    OIC. Sorry for the mistake/assumption... I see your logic here. so yeah, I'd agree 36mg
  7. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    OIC. Sorry for the mistake/assumption... I see your logic here. so yeah, I'd agree 36mg
    LOL no worries - you had right intentions
  8. New Member
    FutureMR.O's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    28
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78%

    well i got my bottle of epi delivered today, took one dose of 18mg about an hour before my workout. i actually felt pretty pumped. im not sure wether to take 18mg for the first few days, like a week or so until i see if i have results. well what do you guys think? how long does it averagely take for epi to kick in/ see some strength and/or mass gains?
  9. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,364
    Rep Power
    768551
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    40.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Couple things. First, I don't think it's necessary to set an end date. Have a ballpark 4-5-6 weeks but the actual days don't need to be determined until you're close.
    As it's your first cycle, you will learn alot about how your body reacts, how you feel, and the almighty test/estradiol balance. You will learn about your joints, lethargy, pumps, blood pressure, and pct.
    That said, you also should not necessarily subscribe to the "more is better" mentality. These compounds take time to accumulate and have their effects on your body. You won't feel anything but placebo for the first 7-10 days minimum. Modify your dose by how you feel.
    I ran a havoc/dermacrine log, that you can find in my posts. Good luck. Most of us are here to help.
    (But I'd start at 36mg)
  10. New Member
    FutureMR.O's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    28
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78%

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Couple things. First, I don't think it's necessary to set an end date. Have a ballpark 4-5-6 weeks but the actual days don't need to be determined until you're close.
    As it's your first cycle, you will learn alot about how your body reacts, how you feel, and the almighty test/estradiol balance. You will learn about your joints, lethargy, pumps, blood pressure, and pct.
    That said, you also should not necessarily subscribe to the "more is better" mentality. These compounds take time to accumulate and have their effects on your body. You won't feel anything but placebo for the first 7-10 days minimum. Modify your dose by how you feel.
    I ran a havoc/dermacrine log, that you can find in my posts. Good luck. Most of us are here to help.
    (But I'd start at 36mg)
    okay so ive decided to start with 36mg, ill keep you all updated on my cycle to tell you how its going, results, any sides, gains, etc. ill post pictures when i finish my cycle (before&after of course) ill post my before and after stats as well. well goodnight yaallll! thanks for the help btw. i appreciate it.
  11. New Member
    FutureMR.O's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    28
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78%

    well today is day 5 of my epi cycle, good so far. noticed a slight increase in strength and faster recovery time. my muscles are starting to tighten and harden up a bit. no noticable size gains yet. havnt notcied any sides ill keep yall updated. and my weight has gone up 3lbs or so.
  12. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    74.76%

    Strong placebo affect^
  13. Advanced Member
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26586
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    83.99%

    1. 18 is a waste

    2. Deff placebo effect. Wait till day 15-20

    3. Cheers
  14. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    5'9 140lbs and running epi. wtf is is world coming to
  15. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    5'9 140lbs and running epi. wtf is is world coming to
    The Instant Gratification generation.

    Think Willy Wonka, "...but daddy, I want it NOW!!!"
  16. New Member
    FutureMR.O's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    28
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78%

    im a hard gainer, i eat like crazy, chicken, lean meat, cottage cheese, ground beef and turkey, lean red meats, salads, ham, beans, almonds, eggs, egg whites,fish etc. i have a strict diet plan and i dont gain a single pound, yet i seem to get bigger and stronger. dont hate just because im running epi, this is a forum for help, not hating. if you were me youd understand. anyways, day 11, slight increase in aggressiveness, but only because i see things more clearly or understand things for what they really are and it just irritates the hell out of me, increase in strength, vasulairty, some weight gain (maybe 1-2.5lbs),increase in appetite more than anything. i get hungry, like stomach growling hungry after an hour of eating a big meal. its ridicoulous. better pumps, tighter muscles and more density. ive defintely noticed a difference, my left arm is bigger than my right arm when my right arm WAS bigger than my left. so im happy about that. other than that, nothing huge. i have noticed an increase in sex drive. every time im with my girlfriend, i just want to bang the hell out of her, i usually do and its very satisfying.
  17. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,364
    Rep Power
    768551
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    40.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think the future Mr. O will probably be symmetrical...
  18. New Member
    j05441's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    66.44%

    In my opinion
    99.9% of hard gainers are not at all
  19. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31243
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    In my opinion
    99.9% of hard gainers are not at all
    Fact
  20. New Member
    Svenn24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    20
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

    Hey everyone I'm knew also to the site and Iv learned a lot so far I have a ?
    I completed my first epi cycle about 2 months ago ( beast epi 18 ) Iv been training clean for about 10 years and played it on the light side to see how my body would react
    I loved it !! No sides, got stronger and tighter and mildly bigger
    My ? Is 2 months enough to wait for next cycle? With a little increase in dose .. I do mean little in still very weary
    Thanks
  21. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    74.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Svenn24 View Post
    Hey everyone I'm knew also to the site and Iv learned a lot so far I have a ?
    I completed my first epi cycle about 2 months ago ( beast epi 18 ) Iv been training clean for about 10 years and played it on the light side to see how my body would react
    I loved it !! No sides, got stronger and tighter and mildly bigger
    My ? Is 2 months enough to wait for next cycle? With a little increase in dose .. I do mean little in still very weary
    Thanks
    Any stats from your cycle? Epi dosage?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol + Epistane Cycle--Help!
    By srobert5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 02:11 AM
  2. Epistane Cycle Help
    By Xemantic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:38 PM
  3. Epistane cycle help
    By JAY123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 01:26 PM
  4. Epistane cycle help
    By kayce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 11:01 PM
  5. Epistane cycle help!
    By BorixTheBlade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 05:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in