Epistane Cycle help

FutureMR.O

Awards
Hey guys im new to this site, i just need some insider help with an Epistane cycle i will start soon. It will be my first PH cycle, i ordered BEAST Epi-18 by anabolic technologies, its 18mg per capsule so im not sure if i should run a full cycle or pulse it. i was looking at 18/36/36/54/54 for a full 5 week cycle but i want to try and at least keep down on the gyno and save my libido and try to save myself from shutdown so i was considering a pulse cycle. But im trying to gain more strength size and mass. I have my PCT in check and diet, just need some help on wether i should pulse or just run the cycle based on what im trying to acheive with minimal sides.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Why would you start on 18mg - waste of a week when trying to get it into the system, would be better for going 36mg all the way through than that.

Of course all are different but imo a 30-40mg 6 week Epi cycle is not going to cause to many problems - carry out a PCT and recovery should be a breeze.

FutureMR.O

Awards
Why would you start on 18mg - waste of a week when trying to get it into the system, would be better for going 36mg all the way through than that.

Of course all are different but imo a 30-40mg 6 week Epi cycle is not going to cause to many problems - carry out a PCT and recovery should be a breeze.
Well, its my First PH cycle so im not sure on how my body will react but you say run 36 for first 3 weeks..? the 54 next 3ks? thanks for the help man. i should be getting my package tomorrow

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Don't only listen to people who push you to do more. Only go as far as you feel comfortable. I think at least take just 18 the first day and if you feel comfortable jumping straight up to 36 after that then fine... I was trying to increase dosage to avoid "wasting" days on my first Hdrol cycle and i shouldn't have. I had anxiety issues doing that. I'm much better off easing in and getting a successful cycle under my belt than rushing it. Shoot, you might even pull the cap open and split it into two doses if 18 scares you.

Different strokes for different folks. If you're comfortable, sure, move it up but not until you feel ready. Epi is plenty powerful at 18 you won't be "wasting" anything if you need to adjust to the compound first. Some people run it at 30 for their entire cycle and are happy

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
^ I am not pushing to take more - read carefully.

I said 36mg all the way through this means not bumping to 54mg also.

Tell me how you can assess tolerance to 54mg by running 18mg - you know you are ok with extra hot sauce because mild was fine last week?
All you will in fact do is be taking an inadequate dose of a product renowned for being slow to get going.

30-40mg would be the advice for a first time cycle on Epi and given the dosing of this 36mg is the option.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
^ I am not pushing to take more - read carefully.

I said 36mg all the way through this means not bumping to 54mg also.

Tell me how you can assess tolerance to 54mg by running 18mg - you know you are ok with extra hot sauce because mild was fine last week?
All you will in fact do is be taking an inadequate dose of a product renowned for being slow to get going.

30-40mg would be the advice for a first time cycle on Epi and given the dosing of this 36mg is the option.
OIC. Sorry for the mistake/assumption... I see your logic here. so yeah, I'd agree 36mg

FutureMR.O

Awards
well i got my bottle of epi delivered today, took one dose of 18mg about an hour before my workout. i actually felt pretty pumped. im not sure wether to take 18mg for the first few days, like a week or so until i see if i have results. well what do you guys think? how long does it averagely take for epi to kick in/ see some strength and/or mass gains?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Couple things. First, I don't think it's necessary to set an end date. Have a ballpark 4-5-6 weeks but the actual days don't need to be determined until you're close.
As it's your first cycle, you will learn alot about how your body reacts, how you feel, and the almighty test/estradiol balance. You will learn about your joints, lethargy, pumps, blood pressure, and pct.
That said, you also should not necessarily subscribe to the "more is better" mentality. These compounds take time to accumulate and have their effects on your body. You won't feel anything but placebo for the first 7-10 days minimum. Modify your dose by how you feel.
I ran a havoc/dermacrine log, that you can find in my posts. Good luck. Most of us are here to help.
(But I'd start at 36mg)

FutureMR.O

Awards
Couple things. First, I don't think it's necessary to set an end date. Have a ballpark 4-5-6 weeks but the actual days don't need to be determined until you're close.
As it's your first cycle, you will learn alot about how your body reacts, how you feel, and the almighty test/estradiol balance. You will learn about your joints, lethargy, pumps, blood pressure, and pct.
That said, you also should not necessarily subscribe to the "more is better" mentality. These compounds take time to accumulate and have their effects on your body. You won't feel anything but placebo for the first 7-10 days minimum. Modify your dose by how you feel.
I ran a havoc/dermacrine log, that you can find in my posts. Good luck. Most of us are here to help.
(But I'd start at 36mg)
okay so ive decided to start with 36mg, ill keep you all updated on my cycle to tell you how its going, results, any sides, gains, etc. ill post pictures when i finish my cycle (before&after of course) ill post my before and after stats as well. well goodnight yaallll! thanks for the help btw. i appreciate it.

FutureMR.O

Awards
well today is day 5 of my epi cycle, good so far. noticed a slight increase in strength and faster recovery time. my muscles are starting to tighten and harden up a bit. no noticable size gains yet. havnt notcied any sides ill keep yall updated. and my weight has gone up 3lbs or so.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
1. 18 is a waste

2. Deff placebo effect. Wait till day 15-20

3. Cheers

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
5'9 140lbs and running epi. wtf is is world coming to

FutureMR.O

Awards
im a hard gainer, i eat like crazy, chicken, lean meat, cottage cheese, ground beef and turkey, lean red meats, salads, ham, beans, almonds, eggs, egg whites,fish etc. i have a strict diet plan and i dont gain a single pound, yet i seem to get bigger and stronger. dont hate just because im running epi, this is a forum for help, not hating. if you were me youd understand. anyways, day 11, slight increase in aggressiveness, but only because i see things more clearly or understand things for what they really are and it just irritates the hell out of me, increase in strength, vasulairty, some weight gain (maybe 1-2.5lbs),increase in appetite more than anything. i get hungry, like stomach growling hungry after an hour of eating a big meal. its ridicoulous. better pumps, tighter muscles and more density. ive defintely noticed a difference, my left arm is bigger than my right arm when my right arm WAS bigger than my left. so im happy about that. other than that, nothing huge. i have noticed an increase in sex drive. every time im with my girlfriend, i just want to bang the hell out of her, i usually do and its very satisfying.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I think the future Mr. O will probably be symmetrical...

Svenn24

Awards
Hey everyone I'm knew also to the site and Iv learned a lot so far I have a ?
I completed my first epi cycle about 2 months ago ( beast epi 18 ) Iv been training clean for about 10 years and played it on the light side to see how my body would react
I loved it !! No sides, got stronger and tighter and mildly bigger
My ? Is 2 months enough to wait for next cycle? With a little increase in dose .. I do mean little in still very weary
Thanks

amiller745

Awards
Hey everyone I'm knew also to the site and Iv learned a lot so far I have a ?
I completed my first epi cycle about 2 months ago ( beast epi 18 ) Iv been training clean for about 10 years and played it on the light side to see how my body would react
I loved it !! No sides, got stronger and tighter and mildly bigger
My ? Is 2 months enough to wait for next cycle? With a little increase in dose .. I do mean little in still very weary
Thanks
Any stats from your cycle? Epi dosage?