Can you buy legit Test-E online?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Not asking for sources. But in theory, if I type some key words into Google, can I find a legit site for pins and Test and educate myself on how to use them? I wanna shred and was thinking about 12wks at 500mgs in a couple months. I have run a PH and I like the idea of two doses and no liver toxicity.

I don't wanna "Hey, Mister!" at my gym haha

grandroid828

Awards
Not asking for sources. But in theory, if I type some key words into Google, can I find a legit site for pins and Test and educate myself on how to use them? I wanna shred and was thinking about 12wks at 500mgs in a couple months. I have run a PH and I like the idea of two doses and no liver toxicity.

I don't wanna "Hey, Mister!" at my gym haha
Educate first. Buy later. And i mean educate for months and months.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Educate first. Buy later. And i mean educate for months and months.
Is it that different than Prohormones? Obviously I'm going to research fully, but I was just curious about sourcing. I know on cycle supports are different and you need HCG, AI, etc

grandroid828

Awards
Dont necessarily need hcg. And yes. Its apples and oranges. Dont just look for what to take and how. Look for WHY. What exactly each thing is doing and how it does it. For your own good. Its a world of difference between aas and ph.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, you can find legit online sources.

But, It's easier to get ripped off then find a legit source.

You also gotta worry about customs.