Toremifene Citrate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Ok final statement. I just read an Oxford journal report stating that lexapro and effexor are NOT inhibitors from oxfordjournals.org

    Just Google lexapro cyp2d6 inhibitor and clickk on link tomoxifen, antidepressants and CYP2D6


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post

    Just wrote a edit... lexapro will inhibit CYP2D6, thus decreasing how effective the Nolva is... this does not mean you wont recover or that the SERM will be completely ineffective, it just simply increases the odds. I can find nothing stating that lexapro inhibits CYP3A4, it does compete for binding, but I dont believe that is as great of a issue... Terom is prob the best option, but again Nolva could work. Though, it definitely wont be as effective
    But ok so torem is the best way to go...got it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Ok final statement. I just read an Oxford journal report stating that lexapro and effexor are NOT inhibitors from oxfordjournals.org

    Just Google lexapro cyp2d6 inhibitor and clickk on link tomoxifen, antidepressants and CYP2D6
    plz pm me the the link

  4. Google the full PI for lexapro. In table 12 you will see the pathway metabolization info. it goes through the liver through both the CYPs. Also check the drug interaction section in table 7. FYI if any of you guys are every looking for info on certain prescription drugs, just google the PI for the said product. Its all in there

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay

    Man... Don't you wish the FDA would regulate that things are what they say they are at the dose they say they are, then STAY the HECK out of my choices of what I take? That'd be nice
    The FDA doesn't monitor research chemicals because as you know, they are not intended for human consumption. If anything the FDA over regulates drugs.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Google the full PI for lexapro. In table 12 you will see the pathway metabolization info. it goes through the liver through both the CYPs. Also check the drug interaction section in table 7. FYI if any of you guys are every looking for info on certain prescription drugs, just google the PI for the said product. Its all in there
    I found studies that show it has minimal effect through the pathway torem uses so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Plus it wasn't just one study I found it was multiples from various reputable sources. Ill go find the links and post them

  7. Here's one go down to drug interactions

    http://www.healthyplace.com/lexapro/...opram-oxalate/

    Please post your link

  8. Oh and also after doing some more research I'm coming under the impression that exemstane and arimidex are superior pct products to nolvadex. Any thoughts? Maybe an aromasin/torem stack would be a great pct for someone using lexapro or maybe just an AI. Could an AI alone act as a pct product to get everything back to normal?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Google the full PI for lexapro. In table 12 you will see the pathway metabolization info. it goes through the liver through both the CYPs. Also check the drug interaction section in table 7. FYI if any of you guys are every looking for info on certain prescription drugs, just google the PI for the said product. Its all in there
    "In vitro enzyme inhibition data did not reveal an inhibitory effect of escitalopram on CYP3A4"

    escitalopram doesnt inhibit CYP3A4 it is metabolized by it ie it may compete for binding with all three serms. This could potentially decrease effectiveness depending on substrate concentration, but it wont stop the enzyme from doing its job... Which I believe is the more serious issue, but in all honesty there are some many variables to be accounted for...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis

    "In vitro enzyme inhibition data did not reveal an inhibitory effect of escitalopram on CYP3A4"

    escitalopram doesnt inhibit CYP3A4 it is metabolized by it ie it may compete for binding with all three serms. This could potentially decrease effectiveness depending on substrate concentration, but it wont stop the enzyme from doing its job... Which I believe is the more serious issue, but in all honesty there are some many variables to be accounted for...
    Exactly. So it comes down to this... DONT MIX ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND STEROIDS LOL. ITS DUMB.

  11. I'm so ****ing confused its killing me. Everything that I have read stated that lexapro is one of the only antidepressants to be considered when using tamoxifen and other serms. AV I don't know why you seem to be taking this issue to heart but honestly if it doesn't pertain to you then dont worry about it. I'm looking for a PCT which it seems no one is offering me any suggestions. That doesn't ****ing help

  12. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

    Exactly. So it comes down to this... DONT MIX ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND STEROIDS LOL. ITS DUMB.
    He's saying the enzyme will still do its job so it doesn't support what you're saying. He's saying it may or may not make it as effective as someone who is not using lexapro. It has minimal effect at the enzyme. Plenty of people are treated with these serms while on lexapro. I was just on a breast cancer forum

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I'm so ****ing confused its killing me. Everything that I have read stated that lexapro is one of the only antidepressants to be considered when using tamoxifen and other serms. AV I don't know why you seem to be taking this issue to heart but honestly if it doesn't pertain to you then dont worry about it. I'm looking for a PCT which it seems no one is offering me any suggestions. That doesn't ****ing help
    Here you go: webmd .com/breast-cancer/news/20090601/antidepressants-and-tamoxifen-may-not-mix
    you are fine to take Lexapro and Tamox... the enzyme inhibition that occurs seem to not be significant

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Here you go: webmd .com/breast-cancer/news/20090601/antidepressants-and-tamoxifen-may-not-mix
    you are fine to take Lexapro and Tamox... the enzyme inhibition that occurs seem to not be significant
    Thank you. I still think I will just go with aromasin and torem. That seems like a great combo. Adex will be used on cycle for specific compounds Now just have to get the dosing down perfectly and I'll be ready to go. LOL I'm not even running harsh compounds for quite some time I dont know why I'm being so paranoid. My next cycle coming up is PH17, formeron and dermacrine 8 weeks. Weeks 5-8 im adding in 11 spray (11ketottestosterone) I will be running HCGenerate the entire cycle as well.

  15. But you never know. Just sayin

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    I'm so ****ing confused its killing me. Everything that I have read stated that lexapro is one of the only antidepressants to be considered when using tamoxifen and other serms. AV I don't know why you seem to be taking this issue to heart but honestly if it doesn't pertain to you then dont worry about it. I'm looking for a PCT which it seems no one is offering me any suggestions. That doesn't ****ing help
    Not taking it to heart dude. Just don't wanna see anyone do damage to themselves. Good luck with your cycle bro! Get a log up I will follow.

  17. Torem is great It is around, Know a known research chem place thats been selling it for a while not that hard to get, its around. I haven't used it though since I am on hrt but friends also seem to like this Torem. I think its great with Clomid for PCT even.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  18. Bump, Wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on spacing the milk thistle out from SERM dosing, would it help to decrease the milk thistles inhibiting effect on the SERM?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Bump, Wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on spacing the milk thistle out from SERM dosing, would it help to decrease the milk thistles inhibiting effect on the SERM?
    Can't hurt. But without labs, it's all speculation anyway

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Bump, Wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on spacing the milk thistle out from SERM dosing, would it help to decrease the milk thistles inhibiting effect on the SERM?
    I always take my cycle support in the am and pm and the torem before bed. I don't think it'll do much harm. Unless studies show it does. I wouldn't put much thought into it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. I have used torem for every PCT and have nothing but good things to say about it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jhughes4 View Post
    I have used torem for every PCT and have nothing but good things to say about it.
    I just like the effect on libido vs nolva just sayin.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Toremifene Citrate vs Tamoxifen Citrate
    By wiggles in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:35 PM
  2. toremifene citrate the same as toremifene?
    By CryingEmo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 09:26 PM
  3. Fareston = toremifene citrate.. if so, then..
    By tom0788 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 09:04 AM
  4. fareston or Toremifene Citrate
    By anabolicloc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:58 AM
  5. Toremifene citrate
    By vafla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 08:13 PM
Log in
Log in