Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm so ****ing confused its killing me. Everything that I have read stated that lexapro is one of the only antidepressants to be considered when using tamoxifen and other serms. AV I don't know why you seem to be taking this issue to heart but honestly if it doesn't pertain to you then dont worry about it. I'm looking for a PCT which it seems no one is offering me any suggestions. That doesn't ****ing help

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

Exactly. So it comes down to this... DONT MIX ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND STEROIDS LOL. ITS DUMB.
    He's saying the enzyme will still do its job so it doesn't support what you're saying. He's saying it may or may not make it as effective as someone who is not using lexapro. It has minimal effect at the enzyme. Plenty of people are treated with these serms while on lexapro. I was just on a breast cancer forum
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I'm so ****ing confused its killing me. Everything that I have read stated that lexapro is one of the only antidepressants to be considered when using tamoxifen and other serms. AV I don't know why you seem to be taking this issue to heart but honestly if it doesn't pertain to you then dont worry about it. I'm looking for a PCT which it seems no one is offering me any suggestions. That doesn't ****ing help
    Here you go: webmd .com/breast-cancer/news/20090601/antidepressants-and-tamoxifen-may-not-mix
    you are fine to take Lexapro and Tamox... the enzyme inhibition that occurs seem to not be significant
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Here you go: webmd .com/breast-cancer/news/20090601/antidepressants-and-tamoxifen-may-not-mix
    you are fine to take Lexapro and Tamox... the enzyme inhibition that occurs seem to not be significant
    Thank you. I still think I will just go with aromasin and torem. That seems like a great combo. Adex will be used on cycle for specific compounds Now just have to get the dosing down perfectly and I'll be ready to go. LOL I'm not even running harsh compounds for quite some time I dont know why I'm being so paranoid. My next cycle coming up is PH17, formeron and dermacrine 8 weeks. Weeks 5-8 im adding in 11 spray (11ketottestosterone) I will be running HCGenerate the entire cycle as well.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

But you never know. Just sayin
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Not taking it to heart dude. Just don't wanna see anyone do damage to themselves. Good luck with your cycle bro! Get a log up I will follow.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.09%

Torem is great It is around, Know a known research chem place thats been selling it for a while not that hard to get, its around. I haven't used it though since I am on hrt but friends also seem to like this Torem. I think its great with Clomid for PCT even.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.53%

Bump, Wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on spacing the milk thistle out from SERM dosing, would it help to decrease the milk thistles inhibiting effect on the SERM?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Bump, Wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on spacing the milk thistle out from SERM dosing, would it help to decrease the milk thistles inhibiting effect on the SERM?
    Can't hurt. But without labs, it's all speculation anyway
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.54%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    I always take my cycle support in the am and pm and the torem before bed. I don't think it'll do much harm. Unless studies show it does. I wouldn't put much thought into it.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.46%

I have used torem for every PCT and have nothing but good things to say about it.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jhughes4 View Post
    I have used torem for every PCT and have nothing but good things to say about it.
    I just like the effect on libido vs nolva just sayin.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toremifene Citrate vs Tamoxifen Citrate
    By wiggles in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 04:35 PM
  2. toremifene citrate the same as toremifene?
    By CryingEmo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 10:26 PM
  3. Fareston = toremifene citrate.. if so, then..
    By tom0788 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:04 AM
  4. fareston or Toremifene Citrate
    By anabolicloc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 12:58 PM
  5. Toremifene citrate
    By vafla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 09:13 PM