- 12-11-2012, 12:24 AM
I'm so ****ing confused its killing me. Everything that I have read stated that lexapro is one of the only antidepressants to be considered when using tamoxifen and other serms. AV I don't know why you seem to be taking this issue to heart but honestly if it doesn't pertain to you then dont worry about it. I'm looking for a PCT which it seems no one is offering me any suggestions. That doesn't ****ing help
- 12-11-2012, 12:28 AM
- 12-11-2012, 01:15 AM
12-11-2012, 01:20 AM
12-11-2012, 04:40 AM
12-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Not taking it to heart dude. Just don't wanna see anyone do damage to themselves. Good luck with your cycle bro! Get a log up I will follow.Originally Posted by JD261985
12-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Torem is great It is around, Know a known research chem place thats been selling it for a while not that hard to get, its around. I haven't used it though since I am on hrt but friends also seem to like this Torem. I think its great with Clomid for PCT even.
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
12-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Bump, Wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on spacing the milk thistle out from SERM dosing, would it help to decrease the milk thistles inhibiting effect on the SERM?
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
12-12-2012, 11:47 AM
12-12-2012, 12:18 PM
12-13-2012, 01:39 AM
12-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wiggles in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 68Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:35 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2007, 09:26 PM
- By tom0788 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 29Last Post: 04-23-2007, 09:04 AM
- By anabolicloc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:58 AM
- By vafla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2004, 08:13 PM