400mg Test-E results?

notchking

Awards
Whats up guys. Im currently running Test -E at 400mg ew (2-pins) with 0.5mg of liquidex ed. Im 2 weeks in right now. Im 28 years old 180 pounds. 5ft 10in. Diet is in perfect shape. 3500 calories ed 200+ grams of protein ed. BF% is around 13 - 15. Ive come to a plateau that just cant be broken. Id like to gain about 8- 10 pounds this winter then do a cutting cycle this summer. My question is can i yield descent results from this? I know everyone keeps saying run 500mg ew but i also dont want to look like ronnie coleman you know. I really need to keep water retention down. My carb and sodium intake is low and i drink a gallon of water ed. What type of gains can i get from this cycle? Btw im not sure how long im going to run this cycle yet just kind if playing it by ear. Maybe run it 8 weeks if the results are good.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol "you don't want to look like Ronnie Coleman" at 500mg a week...well Ronnie is on 10x that's amount broski plus many other supplements...but back to your question 400mg will yield decent results as long as your diet and training is down pat so the results are up to you not your dosage

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it possible to run a cycle with 250mg test-e every 5th day for 50 days? that would mean not much gear needed and perhaps no worries about hcg? if test-e is only used as test base with an oral could even 250mg every week or every 10 days be enough?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up guys. Im currently running Test -E at 400mg ew (2-pins) with 0.5mg of liquidex ed. Im 2 weeks in right now. Im 28 years old 180 pounds. 5ft 10in. Diet is in perfect shape. 3500 calories ed 200+ grams of protein ed. BF% is around 13 - 15. Ive come to a plateau that just cant be broken. Id like to gain about 8- 10 pounds this winter then do a cutting cycle this summer. My question is can i yield descent results from this? I know everyone keeps saying run 500mg ew but i also dont want to look like ronnie coleman you know. I really need to keep water retention down. My carb and sodium intake is low and i drink a gallon of water ed. What type of gains can i get from this cycle? Btw im not sure how long im going to run this cycle yet just kind if playing it by ear. Maybe run it 8 weeks if the results are good.
The adex 0.5mg/day might slow your gains by reducing estro too much. Start with that dose every 3 days and adjust as needed.

Also running test e less than 10-12 weeks is kind of a waste. Id do it 12 weeks IMO. If you really want more mass gain throw in 4 weeks of superdrol @10mg/day and you'll get another 6-8lbs easy

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see things like this and just laugh to myself. Everyone looking for an easy way out by simply adding more supplements. If you want to gain, you likely aren't getting enough calories, fat, and carbs, even though you say your diet is perfect. At 5'10", you should be able to easily get to 195 on diet, lifting, and rest alone. You don't post a workout, but that is probably another big variable that isn't designed to pack on mass and grow.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see things like this and just laugh to myself. Everyone looking for an easy way out by simply adding more supplements. If you want to gain, you likely aren't getting enough calories, fat, and carbs, even though you say your diet is perfect. At 5'10", you should be able to easily get to 195 on diet, lifting, and rest alone. You don't post a workout, but that is probably another big variable that isn't designed to pack on mass and grow.
Yes, training for the goal is key.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Good gains from test e 400 mg/week. If you pit in the effort.

notchking

Awards
Thanks for all the responses. Yeah like i said im not sure how much ill grow in 8 weeks but if im not satified with the amount of growth ill up it to 10 or 12 weeks. Would the liquidex dosed at 0.5 mg ed hurt my gains alot or kind of hurt the gains? By the way i have clomid , nolva and hcgenerate for pct. This my first ever cycle so im just trying to get a feel for things first before i start ramping it up.

notchking

Awards
My workout routine is on par. I dont quit until i feel faint.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses. Yeah like i said im not sure how much ill grow in 8 weeks but if im not satified with the amount of growth ill up it to 10 or 12 weeks. Would the liquidex dosed at 0.5 mg ed hurt my gains alot or kind of hurt the gains? By the way i have clomid , nolva and hcgenerate for pct. This my first ever cycle so im just trying to get a feel for things first before i start ramping it up.
It could totally stop your gains. Start at every 3 days

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that even a serious answer? Based on your "perfect diet" and "routine on par" I can tell the only thing you want to hear is "yes, use more gear and you'll get huge, but just not Ronnie Coleman huge" Also, if you are using the target of faintness as your barometer of a good workout, you are in a world of hurt.

Good luck my man.

notchking

Awards
Is that even a serious answer? Based on your "perfect diet" and "routine on par" I can tell the only thing you want to hear is "yes, use more gear and you'll get huge, but just not Ronnie Coleman huge" Also, if you are using the target of faintness as your barometer of a good workout, you are in a world of hurt.

Good luck my man.
Im a 12 year vet and very educated in health and bodybuiding. Ive have hormonal fluctuations which slows or stops my gains. Ive even had major gyno problems as a teenager. Crying like a little girl one day and roid raging the next day. Finally i have stabilized enough to be able and cycle to break through this very long plateau. Cycling , diet, and working out like a madman will help me break through.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm not really sure what you're asking or where this discussion is headed...
I do think you're looking for people to tell you what you want to hear. And if you have all the answers, I'm not sure people will ever tell you what you want to hear

notchking

Awards
If you read the first post i said can i yeild descent gains from a 400mg ew cycle of test e. Yes it got side tracked because this dude doesnt think my diet or routine is in check.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would I know, all you've posted is that it is perfect. So you come on here looking to see "how you can gain decent results" yet have no interest in hearing any advice other than whatever it is you are waiting for someone to post.

I guess I came in here with too much common sense and it threw this thread for a loop. I'll leave now and not side track it anymore.

notchking

Awards
Nah dude. Look i dont think you can understand anything im asking. No bad blood. Ill figure this thing out myself.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
If you read the first post i said can i yeild descent gains from a 400mg ew cycle of test e. Yes it got side tracked because this dude doesnt think my diet or routine is in check.
The answer to that is yes if you lift heavy and eat right.

Kisaj knows his shot man. Respect

notchking

Awards
Thank you for the very straight forward answer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
u can def gain 10+ on a 12 weeker at 400 at ur stats. if not then ur not workin out or starvin urself. just eat lift eat!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 7
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 17
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 24