My upcoming cycle - planning ahead for SD and MaxLMG stack

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
First off, no I'm not new to this.

I have a few bottles of Forged Extreme Mass on hand (10mg SD, 30mg MaxLMG per capsules) and no I will not share with you ;). I plan on 2 caps a day or the first week and 3 caps a day for the next 3 weeks. I have all the support supplements and PCT covered (plenty of Torem). I've heard sides can be pretty bad with this stack. The last time I cycled SD (20/30/30/30) the only real side I had was the all-too-familiar lethargy and a couple of minor back pumps. The outcome GREATLY outweighed the sides. With an SD/MaxLMG stack, should I run Stano or 4-ad or should I just leave it as is? My goal is strength so muscle hardness and dry gains are not a big deal; I'm a powerlifter not a bodybuilder. I just want to have the fewest sides possible and if Stano or 4-ad help I'll add it.

Thanks!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Anyone? :hmmm:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never used stano, but grab a bottle of 4ad . Only chance I had holding a full-time job getting thru the lethargy 1dhea gave me. F'n terrible. 4ad will help with hunger, energy & libido levels. You're not going to be a one-man circus stacking it with these compounds, but it'll make a difference for the better in energy. You'll hold more water from it, but that doesn't matter unless you compete while on and you're trying hard to make weight. It's only going up though so you've got plenty of room to make 275 class.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Never used stano, but grab a bottle of 4ad . Only chance I had holding a full-time job getting thru the lethargy 1dhea gave me. F'n terrible. 4ad will help with hunger, energy & libido levels. You're not going to be a one-man circus stacking it with these compounds, but it'll make a difference for the better in energy. You'll hold more water from it, but that doesn't matter unless you compete while on and you're trying hard to make weight. It's only going up though so you've got plenty of room to make 275 class.
What brand of 4AD do you recomend?

Superman_777

Awards
Its crazy, as well as debatable but ive run sd as high as 40 before and bridged it into epi after that, and my strength was WAY better on the epistane. I gained good size on superdrol, but suprisingly my strength barely went up, where when I started the epi right after, strength gains really became prominent during the 4th week..I realized its all dependable on how your body reacts to certain compounds, so any one person that tells you so and so is better for strength/size, I could club them in the face..its all on how you react, people ARE different.

Just thought id share my .02

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only used AMS's. Worked dandy, little white mints easy to take discreetly, no water necessary just let it dissolve in your cheek/gum. I've used Forerunner Labs Alpha Mass and it seemed to do what it said fine, so I'm sure their Alpha Bulk would be efficacious as well if you prefer colored caplets. Price is similar.

Epi made me strong as a lion too, not in the beginning but after a couple weeks I just started smashin' weight. 35lbs on squat, 40 on dead. FWIW.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I had tried epi about 2 years ago, did everything right, and didn't see much change at all. I still have some in my stash of goodies; I'll probably give it another shot in late spring/early summer. I respond VERY well to halodrol and my strength usually skyrockets. However, since I ran hdrol in my last cycle I don't want to do two consecutive cycles with it.

Thanks for the info, gentlemen. Going with AMS 4ad...