Starting first cycle soon. It's oral only (H-Drol). Pls critique

Fake_Name

Awards
Hi folks,

I've been lurking, doing research, and getting my details together for my cycle soon. I wanted to run them past this community for comments before I begin... :)

Background and Game Plan:
This is my first PH cycle. I have been training for nearly 4 years naturally and seriously. I've read up on the use of PH's for about several months before agreeing with myself to use them. During this cycle, I plan on lean bulking on 2,500 calories consisting with a P/C/F split of 40/35/25. I got my bloodwork done beforehand, too.

Personal Stats
28 years old
5'11" and 190lbs, 14% BF
Total Testosterone: 542 ng/dL out of 1197 ng/dL
Free Testosterone: 13.1 ng/dL out of 26.5 pg/mL

So here are the details for my H-Drol cycle...

On-Cycle:
- Helladrol for 6 weeks: 75/75/75/100/100/125
- Taurine 3g daily (for reported back pumps)
- Forged Liver Support
- Forma Stanzol, weeks 1-10

Post-Cycle:
- Forged Post Cycle, 4 weeks
- Forma Stanzol, weeks 1-10
- Nolva, 4 weeks (20/20/10/10)

Staples:
Whey and Casein
Orange Triad Multivitamin
2g Fish Oil daily
ZMA nightly
1.R.M. on workout days

Questions:
1) Should I dose the H-Drol more mildly at 50/75/75/75/100/100 because I'm new?
2) There's only enough Forged Liver Support to run it for 4 weeks. What should I do? Dose only the last 4 weeks? Spread the 6 weeks thinner? Grab another bottle (has to be same brand? Different is okay like Cycle Assist)?
3) Your thoughts on these supplements during the Cycle? If and when required? And dosages? (I have all these supplements on hand).:
- Creatine?
- DAA?
- HCGenerate?
- Triazole?
- Turmeric?
- Milk Thistle?
4)TIMING? When is the best time to take Hdrol?
5) PCT: Does it start 24 hours after the last dosing of H-Drol, or when?

I welcome any constructive comments, questions, suggestions regarding the entire cycle! Especially tell me if I have too much overlap of certain supplements, or not enough.

Thanks guys,
Henry

amiller745

Awards
Drop the formastanzol and start PCT the day after last H-drol dose. I would run it 75/75/75/75/100/100

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
get a cycle assist product or at least another forged liver. you know that theres more sides to these methyls than just liver damage right? like prostate, cholesterol, blood pressure...

and go for the lower dose. the first week will give you pressure headaches, so a 50mg dose right off the morning wake is gonna suck

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to need hawthorne berry for blood pressure, saw palmetto for the prostate, and some N-Acetyl Cystein for an antioxidant along with that liver support, which you should definitely grab another bottle of.
No harm in using the forma stanzol the entire cycle, better to keep the estro low straight from the get go rather than chasing it. Then you can use either the forma or Triazol post cycle.

Here is a good write up on H-Drol to learn more about it before you start: H-DROL

Fake_Name

Awards
Drop the formastanzol and start PCT the day after last H-drol dose. I would run it 75/75/75/75/100/100
Gotcha. Just curious, how come one should drop the Formastanzol with cycle? I thought it was a beneficial AI product?

(Not flaming -- just inquisitive)

get a cycle assist product or at least another forged liver. you know that theres more sides to these methyls than just liver damage right? like prostate, cholesterol, blood pressure...

and go for the lower dose. the first week will give you pressure headaches, so a 50mg dose right off the morning wake is gonna suck
Do you think it'd be okay to buy CEL's Cycle Assist and then when that runs out start the Forged Liver? Im asking because Cycle Assist is just a tad cheaper to buy than another Forged Liver

I know they're two different brands with different ingredient compositions, but there won't be any negative feedback, right?

Kinda like Nolva, Clomid, and Torem are slightly different from each other but are used for PCT?

You're going to need hawthorne berry for blood pressure, saw palmetto for the prostate, and some N-Acetyl Cystein for an antioxidant along with that liver support, which you should definitely grab another bottle of.
No harm in using the forma stanzol the entire cycle, better to keep the estro low straight from the get go rather than chasing it. Then you can use either the forma or Triazol post cycle.

Here is a good write up on H-Drol to learn more about it before you start: link
Gotcha. So should I load up on a liver support sup for 2 weeks before a cycle and use it through the whole cycle, even through PCT?

Thanks for the link. It was a good read.

Maybe you'll have some insight into the liver support question above (ThunderHumper), too?

Fake_Name

Awards
Supplementing

Hows this sound too?

Creatine -- 5 grams a day on cycle and in PCT
DAA -- 3 grams a day on cycle and in PCT
HCGenerate -- the 2 last weeks of the cycle and the full 4 weeks of PCT?

Also, I thought I read something about taking orals with a tablespoon of olive oil to help absorption. Is this true?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hows this sound too?

Creatine -- 5 grams a day on cycle and in PCT
DAA -- 3 grams a day on cycle and in PCT
HCGenerate -- the 2 last weeks of the cycle and the full 4 weeks of PCT?

Also, I thought I read something about taking orals with a tablespoon of olive oil to help absorption. Is this true?
just use fish oil. im using coQ10 for bp