Anavar with test booster?

Drozzz

Awards
Hi guys. I'm new here, and new to AAS. Please take it easy on me lol

Im 24 years old. 180lbs and 5'7. Ive been bodybuilding for 3 years. Not sure what my body fat percentage is but I'm still trying to cut. I just finished a 12 week cutting program where I went from 200 lbs down to 180. My arms, chest and back are pretty cut. Just having a really hard time trying to burn off lower abdominal fat.

I've been researching into AAS in the form of anavar. Reason I choose this Becuase I would like to keep my hair as I'm already taking propecia daily. I recently bought four packs of anavar at 50 caps per pack each cap 20mg.
I'm going to be running an anavar only cycle at 40 mg the first week then bump it up to 60 mgs.

I've searched all over and came to the conclusion my test production will be shutdown. My question is if I can use a natural test booster will this will it have any affect on test production? As well ad libido?

I understand my other options would be Proviron or pinning some mild test. But id like to go with the test booster route if that's even a possibility. I also understand I should be running a nolvadex pct. how would I do so? What dosage?

Any info you have would be greatly appreciate. Thanks

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
A test booster won't do jack $hit. If my anything run an AI along with it like aromasin to stimulate some LH and keep your estro lower

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would run it with a low dose of test. Test booster wouldn't do anything, not sure what Proviron would do either..?

Drozzz

Awards
How do you guys feel about an anavar and tbol stack? It's pretty obvious that pinning is my last option.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How do you guys feel about an anavar and tbol stack? It's pretty obvious that pinning is my last option.
You know that you can use test gel/cream instead of injections?!

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Pinning is superior. Taking an oral only cycle without pinning is not very efficient. It may only set you back than you were before IMHO