Hcg & tvar-15

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Tvar 15 & HCG cycle

I want your opinion and suggestions critiquing. What are your views on this. My endo is totally against Tvar-15, I'm not going to bore you with the details. But I want to try this pro hormone for the first time.
I'm currently on HCG Mono-therapy 1000 iu m/w/f
letrozole 2.5 mg every other day , animal pak multi
Animal pak omegas,
now chromium gtf,
Metagenics gluco rest,
Metagenic adreset,
metagenics d3 2000,
metagenics b5b6,
Animal pm
Labs in oct
Test 900
Free test 110.8
Bio test 227.8
Shgb 42
DHT WAS HIGH 124 ( I'm told that a majority of men that are native to the Dominican Republic have high levels of DHT) FYI I'm American but my dad is Dominican I'm half/half I guess lol
Albumin serum 4.4
A1c was high 5.9
Fasting glucose was high 102
My AST was high 43 but my ALT was normal and in the mid range. Yes I have started to address the liver issue.
My Fsh was low .07 and Lh low at .02 all that is expected from HCG USAGE. I have idiopathic hypogonadism this is the reason I'm on HCG MONO THERAPY.
ESTRADIOL WAG VERY HIGH 62. That the reason I'm on letrozole.
Everything else was normal.
So my new labs after following advice from one of the guys on this forum. (Thanks you mr Rhadam ) my labs improved

Last labs
Estradiol was <15 with in normal range.
Test 905
Free test 152.4
Bio test 326.7
Shgb 29
Albumin serum 4.7
DHT WAS HIGH 136
Everything else was normal
So my plan.

I started to pre load on Cel cycle assist at 8 cap Ed. Spaced out at 4 caps upon wake( around 5am on week days and 6 am on weekends) and 4 caps at 4pm

One cap of purus labs organ shield before bed. ( just for lil extra help)
Started SnS inhibit-P one cap upon wake and one before bed. (mrcooper69 your right had a good night sleep and banged the f*** out my wife) I'm starting to think my gyno is prolactin related and not estrogen due to my nipple being tight and hard since I started inhibit P. anyways back on subject,

a 8 week cycle of LGI TVA-15 at 45/60/75/90/90/90/75/60 to be taken at 5am, NOON, 7pm.
Continue HCG AT 1000iu M/W/F
Use letro at 2.5mg only when I inject HCG. The pinning will be at night. I was thinking of even lowering the dose of HCG to 500iu and adding bps endo surge. I have read that tvar surpress test levels( please correct me if in wrong)

Change my multi to CL Orange Traid and my Oximega at recommend dose.

Keep metagenic gluco- rest and now chromium gtf and D3 2000 at endos recommend dose.
Muscle pharm Zma before bed, flurry protein ( try to consume 230gms per day between natural sources and protein shakes form)
C4 pre workout. So I plan to run all of this in January, any concerns or suggestions are welcomed

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
You're good bro, especially with HCG. You don't need to taper down at the end, there's really no point. Just have a prolactin inhibitor on hand or your wife won't be happy ;). My doc is against me taking gear too, but I told him I'm gonna do it regardless, so he just gives me advice haha.
Liver issue is fine, as tvar is a nonmethyl.

And I suggest not to run c4 with this. You're bloodpressure will already take a beating from tvar.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
You're good bro, especially with HCG. You don't need to taper down at the end, there's really no point. Just have a prolactin inhibitor on hand or your wife won't be happy ;). My doc is against me taking gear too, but I told him I'm gonna do it regardless, so he just gives me advice haha.

And I suggest not to run c4 with this. You're bloodpressure will already take a beating from tvar.
Thanks bro. Which prolactin inhibitor have you ran in the past and which gave you the best results. I choose Sns inhibit P. so you think once I hit 90 I should curse until I finish

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards

Thanks bro I thought about the Blood pressure and c4 but was not to sure about it. Lol. Which prolactin inhibitor have you tried and gotten the best results, I choose sns inhibit p cuz I heated its pretty good, I think it's good lol if u know what I mean. Anyways

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I'm running prami (research) right now with trenazone because I'm gyno prone. It's counteracting libido problems for me and making the big o more intense