Ultradrol Log in the works

N

NonyaBidness

Awards
Alright guys, I will be starting my ultradrol cycle in a couple of weeks and I went ahead and took some before pictures. I'm posting them here so I can get a little objective feedback about what to prioritize during the cycle.

My areas of greatest focus thus far have been arms and back since (I think) my chest and delts totally dominate my upper body. I have also been focusing on quads and they've grown quite a lot, but I have very little separation.

Basic stats:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190
Bodyfat: 9.7%
Arms: 16 in
Forearms: 12.5 in
Waist: 31.5 in
Chest: 44.5 in
Quads: 24 in
Neck: 15.5 in

Thigh.jpg

Ab Thigh.jpg
Back Relaxed.jpg
FDB.jpg
FLS.jpg
Hands Clasped.jpg
MM.jpg
RLS.jpg
Side Chest.jpg
Side Tri.jpg

I think I need to continue on arms and back and work on quad separation but what do you guys think? My overall goals are to cruise at a lean(er) 200lbs by the time all is said and done. With a little more overall mass, my outlook becomes more about definition and refinement rather than adding new mass (though I will need some). I want 200 as a baseline. This is also the fattest I've ever been.

N

NonyaBidness

Awards
My routine is as follows:

Day 1 (Upper Body Power)
5x5 Bench Press
3x5 Seated OH BB Press
5x5 Weighted Pullups
5x5 DB Ext
5x5 BB Curls

Day 2: Lower Body Power
5x5: Squat
5x5: SLDL
3x20: Calf Machine

Day 3: Back/Shoulder
3x12: Cable Pullovers
3x8-12: T bar rows
3x10: Seated Cable Row
3x12: Pulldowns

3x12: Face Pulls
3x10: Seated OH DB Press
3x10-12: Shrugs

Day 4: Arms/Hams
3x12: Lying Leg Curl
3x12: Seated Leg Curl
2x15: Prone Hyper Extensions

3x8-12: Pinwheel Curls
3x10: Preacher Curl
3x10: Standing Alt. DB curl
3x12: Cable Curl

3x12: Cable Pressdowns
3x10: DB Ext
3x10: DB Skullcrushers
3x8-10: Decline CGBP

Day 5: Chest/Quads
3x10-12: DB Bench Press
3x12: DB Pullover
3x10: Incline Press
3x10: Incline Flyes

3x20: Machine Front Squat
3x15: Leg Press
3x12: Leg Ext

I've been slacking off on my ab training for a while, I may reprioritize that after the cycle.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice base broski! Deff get it done with some arms and delts and your correct your chest deff dominates your upper body nice work ill be here to follow

N

NonyaBidness

Awards
This cycle will run 6 weeks:
12/12/16/16/20/20

I have TUDCA, Cycle assist, Nolva, DAA, and an anti-e/cortisol on hand. I'm looking for a good solid bulk (hoping to hold 10lbs after cycle). This will be my second cycle. My first cycle was P-Mag and went pretty successfully. I used it when I was down in weight to get back to where I was natural before a forced 3 month layoff from the gym. I wanted to see how well I tolerated a cycle and what training on cycle would be like. I intended to use a stronger compound to go beyond my heaviest weight, which is where I am now. I've also recently hit some PRs so I will be interested in going further strength-wise too. I can hardly wait to start the cycle. I have to start after New Years because I'm going to have to miss too many workouts with visiting family members etc.