Hexadrone... Does anyone know what to expect?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Shredded Labs has something called HEXADRONE in 50mg caps. The description says it's 6a-Androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol.

Has anyone used this before? Does anyone know anything more about it? It sounds interesting. Any info would be appreciated

Vitamin_C

Awards
From what I could gather it sounds like it'll produce epi/halo results. Also read it would need to be dosed higher (300mg), but also read someone say you'd need to dose as high as 1g to see anything. Really interested in this tho hopefully someone else can clarify

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
From what I could gather it sounds like it'll produce epi/halo results. Also read it would need to be dosed higher (300mg), but also read someone say you'd need to dose as high as 1g to see anything. Really interested in this tho hopefully someone else can clarify
Interesting. I'd actually prefer for it to be underdosed as I'm trying to ease in. I had a failed Hdrol cycle and need to go milder for peace of mind this time. I am going to probably run FRL Alpha Bulk for 8 weeks or so and thought I'd stack Alpha Mass or maybe Epi at a lower dose, probably 20-30.

I am curious how this compound would be.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your nomenclature is wrong.

it's a 6chloro steroid. 6-chloro-testosterone to be more specific. probably contains hdrol if low dosages show results, and if you do need 1g e/d, it most likely has whats on the label.

oral bioavailability sucking with this compound is more likely than not.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards

it's a 6chloro steroid. 6-chloro-testosterone to be more specific. probably contains hdrol if low dosages show results, and if you do need 1g e/d, it most likely has whats on the label.

Hmmm I wasn't sure what it was because that's the nomenclature from the ad I saw but I thought it mentioned being Chloro... So low oral bioavailability or actually methylated even though they claim its a non-methyl?

JD261985

Banned
Awards

A gram a day? You'd need like 6 bottles or something. Ill wait for someone who has actually used the compound to speak on it. I notice people on these boards like to go overboard with the dosing. Pros in the past never used to dose steroids super high I just don't get it

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
From the product explanation i saw:

"WEEKS 1-4

HEXADRONE 100mg daily split in divided doses (50mg caps)

We have found that the best results were seen when users reached the 100mg daily dose. Advanced users may go up to 150mg daily,however we do not recommend exceeding the 2 caps daily. This product is for healthy adult men over the age of 21. Females highly active in fitness/weightlifting may consider running HEXAVAR, a 15mg dose of 6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one"

So this portion of the description had what looks to be the correct nomenclature

And shredded seems to be saying 100mg

JD261985

Banned
Awards
K you read that and took it as factual because of 1 or 2 posts on phf forums? Lol

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards

"WEEKS 1-4

We have found that the best results were seen when users reached the 100mg daily dose. Advanced users may go up to 150mg daily,however we do not recommend exceeding the 2 caps daily. This product is for healthy adult men over the age of 21. Females highly active in fitness/weightlifting may consider running HEXAVAR, a 15mg dose of 6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one"

So this portion of the description had what looks to be the correct nomenclature

Sounds like a dosing of halodrol haha

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

"WEEKS 1-4

Exactly what I said, 6chloro testosterone.
100mg ed, hmmmm.....

Vitamin_C

Awards
Were in my post did I ever claim anything? Ever thing I said I said that I read it, because that's what I did. Saying I read something doesn't mean it's any more or less factual so i really don't know how you could interrupt it as me claiming anything. I asked for clarification which means I obviously wasn't 100% lol

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
People are definitely bashing the potential of 6-chloro on some boards, but I am still super interested to see some logs and reviews. I'm considering logging it myself at 100... Maybe...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Could always just stack it with a wet compound. I think that's what I'm going to do.

kkevin56

Awards
Im going to be running Trenazone and hexadrone next week if anyones interested i will put up a log!

kkevin56

Awards
People are definitely bashing the potential of 6-chloro on some boards, but I am still super interested to see some logs and reviews. I'm considering logging it myself at 100... Maybe...
Im running it at 100mg with also trenazone added i have a forum open called "Trenazone + Hexadrone Cutting cycle" if you are interested ill make a log..

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I wouldn't expect much, I think it's bs. Trenazone soild get u s little something. Maybe 5lbs

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Im running it at 100mg with also trenazone added i have a forum open called "Trenazone + Hexadrone Cutting cycle" if you are interested ill make a log..
You should run it solo if logging. Tough to judge a product when it's stacked with another