Hexadrone... Does anyone know what to expect?

  1. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

    Hexadrone... Does anyone know what to expect?


    Shredded Labs has something called HEXADRONE in 50mg caps. The description says it's 6a-Androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol.

    Has anyone used this before? Does anyone know anything more about it? It sounds interesting. Any info would be appreciated

  2. New Member
    Vitamin_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    42.05%

    From what I could gather it sounds like it'll produce epi/halo results. Also read it would need to be dosed higher (300mg), but also read someone say you'd need to dose as high as 1g to see anything. Really interested in this tho hopefully someone else can clarify
  3. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin_C
    From what I could gather it sounds like it'll produce epi/halo results. Also read it would need to be dosed higher (300mg), but also read someone say you'd need to dose as high as 1g to see anything. Really interested in this tho hopefully someone else can clarify
    Interesting. I'd actually prefer for it to be underdosed as I'm trying to ease in. I had a failed Hdrol cycle and need to go milder for peace of mind this time. I am going to probably run FRL Alpha Bulk for 8 weeks or so and thought I'd stack Alpha Mass or maybe Epi at a lower dose, probably 20-30.

    I am curious how this compound would be.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,865
    Rep Power
    2755207
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    your nomenclature is wrong.

    it's a 6chloro steroid. 6-chloro-testosterone to be more specific. probably contains hdrol if low dosages show results, and if you do need 1g e/d, it most likely has whats on the label.

    oral bioavailability sucking with this compound is more likely than not.
  5. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    your nomenclature is wrong.

    it's a 6chloro steroid. 6-chloro-testosterone to be more specific. probably contains hdrol if low dosages show results, and if you do need 1g e/d, it most likely has whats on the label.

    oral bioavailability sucking with this compound is more likely than not.
    Hmmm I wasn't sure what it was because that's the nomenclature from the ad I saw but I thought it mentioned being Chloro... So low oral bioavailability or actually methylated even though they claim its a non-methyl?
  6. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    your nomenclature is wrong.

    it's a 6chloro steroid. 6-chloro-testosterone to be more specific. probably contains hdrol if low dosages show results, and if you do need 1g e/d, it most likely has whats on the label.

    oral bioavailability sucking with this compound is more likely than not.
    A gram a day? You'd need like 6 bottles or something. Ill wait for someone who has actually used the compound to speak on it. I notice people on these boards like to go overboard with the dosing. Pros in the past never used to dose steroids super high I just don't get it
  7. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

    From the product explanation i saw:

    "WEEKS 1-4

    HEXADRONE 100mg daily split in divided doses (50mg caps)

    We have found that the best results were seen when users reached the 100mg daily dose. Advanced users may go up to 150mg daily,however we do not recommend exceeding the 2 caps daily. This product is for healthy adult men over the age of 21. Females highly active in fitness/weightlifting may consider running HEXAVAR, a 15mg dose of 6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one"

    So this portion of the description had what looks to be the correct nomenclature

    And shredded seems to be saying 100mg
  8. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin_C
    From what I could gather it sounds like it'll produce epi/halo results. Also read it would need to be dosed higher (300mg), but also read someone say you'd need to dose as high as 1g to see anything. Really interested in this tho hopefully someone else can clarify
    K you read that and took it as factual because of 1 or 2 posts on phf forums? Lol
  9. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    56694
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    From the product explanation i saw:

    "WEEKS 1-4

    HEXADRONE 100mg daily split in divided doses (50mg caps)

    We have found that the best results were seen when users reached the 100mg daily dose. Advanced users may go up to 150mg daily,however we do not recommend exceeding the 2 caps daily. This product is for healthy adult men over the age of 21. Females highly active in fitness/weightlifting may consider running HEXAVAR, a 15mg dose of 6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one"

    So this portion of the description had what looks to be the correct nomenclature

    And shredded seems to be saying 100mg
    Sounds like a dosing of halodrol haha

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  10. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,865
    Rep Power
    2755207
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay
    From the product explanation i saw:

    "WEEKS 1-4

    HEXADRONE 100mg daily split in divided doses (50mg caps)

    We have found that the best results were seen when users reached the 100mg daily dose. Advanced users may go up to 150mg daily,however we do not recommend exceeding the 2 caps daily. This product is for healthy adult men over the age of 21. Females highly active in fitness/weightlifting may consider running HEXAVAR, a 15mg dose of 6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one"

    So this portion of the description had what looks to be the correct nomenclature

    And shredded seems to be saying 100mg
    Exactly what I said, 6chloro testosterone.
    100mg ed, hmmmm.....
  11. New Member
    Vitamin_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    42.05%

    Were in my post did I ever claim anything? Ever thing I said I said that I read it, because that's what I did. Saying I read something doesn't mean it's any more or less factual so i really don't know how you could interrupt it as me claiming anything. I asked for clarification which means I obviously wasn't 100% lol
  12. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

    People are definitely bashing the potential of 6-chloro on some boards, but I am still super interested to see some logs and reviews. I'm considering logging it myself at 100... Maybe...
  13. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Could always just stack it with a wet compound. I think that's what I'm going to do.
  14. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Could always just stack it with a wet compound. I think that's what I'm going to do.
    Yeah I was thinking this is what I would do with the Alpha Bulk I have sitting on my shelf.
  15. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,865
    Rep Power
    2755207
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    so who's ran hexadrone? 6chloro testosterone.
  16. New Member
    kkevin56's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    23.65%

    Im going to be running Trenazone and hexadrone next week if anyones interested i will put up a log!
  17. New Member
    kkevin56's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    23.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    People are definitely bashing the potential of 6-chloro on some boards, but I am still super interested to see some logs and reviews. I'm considering logging it myself at 100... Maybe...
    Im running it at 100mg with also trenazone added i have a forum open called "Trenazone + Hexadrone Cutting cycle" if you are interested ill make a log..
  18. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I wouldn't expect much, I think it's bs. Trenazone soild get u s little something. Maybe 5lbs
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  19. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by kkevin56 View Post
    Im running it at 100mg with also trenazone added i have a forum open called "Trenazone + Hexadrone Cutting cycle" if you are interested ill make a log..
    You should run it solo if logging. Tough to judge a product when it's stacked with another
  20. New Member
    kkevin56's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    23.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    You should run it solo if logging. Tough to judge a product when it's stacked with another
    Yeah thats true.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:11 PM
  2. does anyone know what this can be???
    By king1033 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 02:19 AM
  3. Does anyone know where to find jungle warfare???
    By bishop17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:43 PM
  4. Does anyone know what this is?
    By gtrplayer5555 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 10:48 PM
  5. Does anyone know what ergomax lmg was?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 01:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in