pct energy ???

Biggyp

Awards
well im about a week into pct from 8wk androbulk/andromass/androenhance, i felt great while on cycle but know i have absolutely ZERO ENERGY,i feel like i want to lay down and go to sleep in the middle of day, my pct is clomid 50 eod ,free test 4 ed (could not get PP's TRS stack), my ? is what can i add to help gain some energy?? any suggestions would help,thanks,

bigharleyb

bigharleyb

Awards
Clomid every day at 50 for starters. Torem works best for me at 60/60/30/30. Get some endosurge by bps to help get your test back up along with a better serm protocal. PCT sucks, you just have to stay motivated and lift hard to keep your gains.

Biggyp

Awards
i just looked up endosurge,would that be taken along with free test or in place of?

Biggyp

Awards
anybody else? any advice would be great, this is not my first run but never crashed like this before.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Haha I'm on my 3rd day of PCT from 8 wks of AndroBulk.

I'm doing Torem, DAA, and Erase(starting next week). I have the opposite, I have great energy and my lifts are all were they were strength wise. Maybe the Torem will slap me in the face the next couples days, but I feel g2g right now

Try Torem and DAA

barlush23

Awards
Haha I'm on my 3rd day of PCT from 8 wks of AndroBulk.

I'm doing Torem, DAA, and Erase(starting next week). I have the opposite, I have great energy and my lifts are all were they were strength wise. Maybe the Torem will slap me in the face the next couples days, but I feel g2g right now

Try Torem and DAA
How did you guys like Andro Bulk? Would you recommend it?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
How did you guys like Andro Bulk? Would you recommend it?
I'd recommend it, if you can find any. I went from 176-178lbs to 190-193lbs(with some water). Zero sides. My diet was pretty spot on too

Biggyp

Awards
i loved all the andro series ,or well the ones i tried bulk ,mass, hard, enhance, i would highly recommend any or all, ive ran 2 other m-drol cycles and these have FAR LESS sides, i just need something to help pick me up a little so i can make it thru PCT i want to keep my gains but i feel horrible!