Age you Started Ph/Ps.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

Thumbs up Age you Started Ph/Ps.

Just wondering at what age did you all
    started ph/ps. What age you suggest (safety range of not getting stunt growth or messing up your internal organ(s))
    to start taking them, and why... Evereyone has an opinion, i just want to hear yours.

2. Registered User

i was 20, started with 1-ad.
  3. Registered User

Not to be rude or any disrespect, but is there a reason that you started them?
    •   

4. Registered User

I was 31 when I first used. I have been lifting/training since age 14. I am now staring down 35.
  5. Registered User

obvious reason dude----TO GET BIGGER!!!! everyone using this stuff for 2 reasons to get bigger or more cut
  6. Registered User

i would be at least 18 before starting, better stock up now of your underage!!!
  7. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

24 with M1T with 6oxo for pct....
  8. Registered User

Question

Do prohormones stunt your growth the same as AAS?

Regards,
    Carry On The Chaos
  9. Board Supporter

Yes
  10. Board Supporter

I'm gonna say yes because they turn into the steroid hormone once their in your body.

Hope this helps you out.
    -WannaGro
  11. Registered User

yes, they stunt your growth, M1t usually says to wait til your 21 to take.
  12. Registered User

I started at 19 with 1ad.

I was already 6'3 and I've been shaving daily since I was 13 so I'm plenty phisically mature.

Besides I don't wanna get any taller

I'd say the Ideal age would be 23 with 5+ years of serious bodybuilding behind you with your diet and training down pat.

I think the reason many of us started early(under 21) is

1. impatience, wanting to be bigger and leaner sooner.
    2. The impending ban over the last few years has scared people causing them to rather do a cycle sooner rather than wait and never have the chance.(for those of us conserned with legal issues)
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TheManGuy
    I started at 19 with 1ad.

I was already 6'3 and I've been shaving daily since I was 13 so I'm plenty phisically mature.

Besides I don't wanna get any taller

I'd say the Ideal age would be 23 with 5+ years of serious bodybuilding behind you with your diet and training down pat.

I think the reason many of us started early(under 21) is

1. impatience, wanting to be bigger and leaner sooner.
    2. The impending ban over the last few years has scared people causing them to rather do a cycle sooner rather than wait and never have the chance.(for those of us conserned with legal issues)
    I agree with the reasons....the ban seems to be pushing kids to start sooner....and impatience is ALWAYS an issue. I also feel that there is a difference in the choice of what you take (That is NOT to say that ANY are safe at any young age) but kids that are 16 and 18 using M1T are doing themselves in IMO....bad idea.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

first tried PH's when i was 21. didn't know **** about them, hadn't heard of PCT, pretty stupid on my part. live and learn.
  15. Registered User

started 6 weeks ago at age 21 w/ 1-test cyp/4-ad cyp
  16. Running with the Big Boys

At a younger age they are not as safe, because you run the extra risk of screwing up a developing endrocrine system, ie your testicles... I would just leave it alone
  17. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas4Lizzife
    started 6 weeks ago at age 21 w/ 1-test cyp/4-ad cyp
    You pinned on your first cycle?
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.

22, t1pro
  19. Registered User

Wow, didnt expect this kind of feedback from the way my first post worked out. Im 18, and have been studying these ph/ps's day in day out for a week or so now, saved all the info to my favorits list =) Im planing my first cycle of ph in 2 or so weeks. I belive i know all that i need to know about the cycle. As soon as my nolva gets here, i will be planning just to take m1-d NOT m1-T. Im not stacking with anything b/c i dont want it to **** up my liver for serious damage. I also am doing this just to caution the fact im pretty scared knowing that if i put something like this it Could kill me. I am prepared for the worst, and am willing to take the risk to get bigger. Its just something i have to get out of the way, its been in the front of my head for about 2-3 years now of hard training and excellent dieting. I have the urge to get bigger(not faster) but i just want to get bigger. I have to go to the bank ATM, ill post the rest of this post when i get back! there almost closing FFS!
  20. Registered User

Onurface, I think you can relax a bit man. The chances of m-dien killing you are pretty slim. Don't loose any sleep over it.

I'd start with m4ohn if I were you though, It's really mild and doesn't suppress much so it's highly unlikely to stunt growth in any form imo. Plus it works.

Do a mohn only cycle at 32mg ed for 6-8 weeks and you should get some good gains, with minimal suppresion and easy recovery.

If your gonna do m-dien I'd suggest a 6 week cycle at about 10mg ed. It works quite well, I'm happy so far.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

about 25.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    You pinned on your first cycle?
    Yea. got a good deal on sledge's cyps through the swap meet forum and figured I'd be pinning eventually anyway.
  23. Registered User

age 24
  24. Registered User

onurface, you mentioned you're taking the risk to get bigger. from what i know and through feedback, m-d isn't a bulker. what don't you consider something else like 4ad, 19nor, m4ohn...these are all compounds on the safer side with mild to no sides. at your age you wanna stay away from 1ad, 1test, m1t. there are many compounds out there, i'd say study a little longer than a week to come up with a better cycle...IMHO, a m-dien only cycle doesn't sound like a good one.
  25. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

I started this yuear, at 27 with m4ohn. I'm happy I did.

I think around 21-23 is a good age to start, if you have 2-3 years of training experience.
    And dont start with M1T! Use something mild and proven to work like 1T/4ad (trans) or 1AD (oral).
    You may also want to try m4ohn and Superdrol And of course plan your PCT carefully.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'ma get started next year at 25.
  27. Registered User

I belive i will go lighter in the ph chain, but i already got m1-d... should i use it for 4-6 weeks? I dont want to go through a long cycle b/c its my first one c'mon, basicaly any thing im not a pro on, ill be scared/curious about them, and what they will do. Thanks for all the feedback. theis thread is WAY better then my first one =) woo!

And also why isnt m1-d cycle by itself smart? Not trying to be a smart ass, im just trying to go low, and work my way up the chain, Just trying to gain a little size is all(not that im gaining anything just plain working out, b/c i am). Thanks again for all the feedback.
  28. Registered User

i wouldnt say 4ad is on the safe side?
  29. Registered User

i'm not saying a m-dien cycle is a bad cycle...just not for your goals. you want to bulk am i correct?

cubical: reason being I said 4ad is on the safer side is b/c of the related sides (when compared to other substances - i.e hairloss, hpta shutdown (biggest concern), toxicity). I always thought 4ad didn't cause much sides.
  30. Board Supporter

I tried the mdein only in my last cycle and didn't get much until I added M5aa and then it was great. I gained only a little weight overall but LBM went up because I got more cut and much stronger and best of all I just finished PCT and I kept everything. It was a six week cycle with 6mg twice a day of mdein and 20mg M5aa in the morning and 40mg afternoon/preworkout. And don't forget the nolva, clomid Pct or at least Nolva if nothing else.

Hope this helps with your mdein cyle.
    -WannaGro
  31. Registered User

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by onurface
    I belive i will go lighter in the ph chain, but i already got m1-d... should i use it for 4-6 weeks? I dont want to go through a long cycle b/c its my first one c'mon, basicaly any thing im not a pro on, ill be scared/curious about them, and what they will do. Thanks for all the feedback. theis thread is WAY better then my first one =) woo!

And also why isnt m1-d cycle by itself smart? Not trying to be a smart ass, im just trying to go low, and work my way up the chain, Just trying to gain a little size is all(not that im gaining anything just plain working out, b/c i am). Thanks again for all the feedback.
    If your gonna do a ph/ps cycle then do it for 6 weeks. Unless it's m1t offcourse.
    The thing you have to cinsider is the risk to benifit ratio.

If you do 2 weeks of m-dien, it will shut you down and you will get basically no gains. High risk to benifit ratio.

Wheras if you do 6 weeks, you'll be shutdown just as hard as the 2 week cycle, but you'll be building muscle and getting the full effects of the subtance(positive) for 4-6 weeks.

So your risk stays the same, but your benifits(more muscle ) will go up substantially.

Do more research. I'll stay with my suggestion of m4ohn at 32mg ed for 6-8 weeks. I'm sure you will be very satisfied and you could even do pct with 6oxo(nolva alongside would be optimal).

It's a mild, but effective cycle.
  32. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Quote Originally Posted by TheManGuy
    Do more research. I'll stay with my suggestion of m4ohn at 32mg ed for 6-8 weeks. I'm sure you will be very satisfied and you could even do pct with 6oxo(nolva alongside would be optimal).

It's a mild, but effective cycle.
    I second this. It didnt work for everyone, but its a mild and possibly sides-free compount, i loved it
    For PCT 6oxo for 4 weeks is more than enough. 3 weeks are enough for a 4 weeks cycle.
  33. Running with the Big Boys

I think you still need to wait especially since you are ONLY 18
  34. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    I think you still need to wait especially since you are ONLY 18
    I didnt mean that he should start his cycle right now!
    He can buy the PH and wait 3 years. An unopened bottle can last for 3 years for sure.

Besides this, m4ohn is very low on sides and its possible that it wont harm a younger guy, but I'm NOT suggesting anyone below 21 to use it.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I didn't get anything out of m-dien. I would suggest you try something diffrent. maybe just 4ad trans.
  36. Registered User

omg, my day has been so crazy, we went to our highschool football game, we won state. we are gonna go party a lil bit, ill explain more in depth of what im going to do, and what im trying to accomplish with the ph's. Thanks guys.
  37. Board Supporter

I started at age 17.

Why?

I had no idea. I had a guy at a store sold me Paradeca and Decavar (I think they were my first PH's), most likely to make a commission. He said they'd help me get "huge" and he had a lot of friends using them reporting great results. He also sold me some other NorDiol stack I want to say one time, which didn't do **** for me either. Regardless, I was 17 when I did my first cycle with no PCT, and had no gains.

I wish I knew then what I knew now....
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Took my first and pretty much only planned 4 week cycle at 21 (this year). That's all I've pretty much taken....

Actually, I do have other 2 weeker experiences, but I hardly had a clue what I was taking. Once, I was 18 and liften weights (for a whopping 2 months before I quit until I was 20+!! lol) went to a "Max Muscle" and let the jackass at the counter tell me how to get big. I got SciFit's Norstack the first week I ever lifted weights. It lasted about two weeks...I don't really count that though. I also allowed some jackass to sell me a two week supply of Mag-10 (I know...sad, huh?) when I was 20, but I don't really count that either b/c it wasn't planned as an a "cycle". I just though I was taking a supplement for the most part. Then, the I became more educated and laid off for quite a while. Didn't really get anything from either experience anyway....After I had lifted for about 1.5 years I took a 4 week cycle of S1+ (1Test/4AD) and gained a few solid pounds because I had planned a "cycle" and PCT.

Now, I've tried (and am still striving to) educate the hell out of myself. I'll probably hit my first real gear cycle at about 22 yrs old and I'll be hitting one legal (4OHT Cyp / 1-Test Cyp / M1,4ADD) cycle in a few weeks (if sledge gets his 4OHT in soon...).

IMHO, I'd suggest you wait a little while before you hit your first cycle. Two week, night and day, is much better than what many people do for their first cycle, but I'd still urge you to kick back on it for a while. Maybe buy some raw powders now and homebrew later on when you're more prepared. I'd just stick to the CEE, Glutamine, Multi-vitamin, etc and work on your diet...diets always need work...arghhh...mine sucks and probably always will

Good luck w/ all of your research and I hope you feel confident in whatever decision you make. If you do make a decisions, don't follow through unless you're completely confident.
  39. USA HOCKEY

Starting steroidals before 20 is a bad idea psychologically and physically.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  40. Registered User

I did 1-ad when I was 18 and never knew about pct, yes it was dumb. It took me a great year to recover as I just happened to recently start seeing my testosterone rise again, getting some drive and erections back... this is like 1 whole year....

some people's endocrine system just recover slower so pct should always be a must although I didn't do it...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which PH/PS would you stock up on? And why?
    By ((Vibe)) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:24 PM
  2. How long do you break between PH/PS cycles?
    By partyman43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 09:37 PM
  3. Which PH/PS gave YOU the best results?
    By MorningMetal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 07:52 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 10:04 PM
  5. How soon after AAS/PH can/should you start cutting?
    By not_big_enuf in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:16 PM