test detection question

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ok so i know test prop is detectable for 3-5 weeks generally but my question is kind of obscure. heres my situation im an ncaa athlete and im tested once a year in the begining of march wich is the end of my season. i know serms clomid and nolva are detecable for a relatively long time so i intend to use the taper method for pct. my plan is to stop my cycle 8 weeks before march give the 2 week stasis period then start the taper for 6 weeks 80/60/50/40/30/20mg per week. my question is if the super low dose of test durring the taper phase would effect my test/epitest ratio enough to to make me fail a test?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's always a possibility man. good luck

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
im aware its a possibility but how likely is it? im hoping to hear from some one who has knowlage of drug testing and the effects of exogenous androgens on tthe test/epitest ratio

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im aware its a possibility but how likely is it? im hoping to hear from some one who has knowlage of drug testing and the effects of exogenous androgens on tthe test/epitest ratio
My answer was definitely less than helpful. Sorry, but I'm interested in some info too so I'll stick around